Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Small Stakes Full Ring Discussion of .50/1 and 1/2 online and 5/10 live no-limit and pot-limit Texas hold'em full ring games, situations and strategies

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #6351
Kreuznagel
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 982
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
Knube quesiton: Say you leave a table with 200bb, how long is it exactly before you're able to buy in for 100bb again at the same table?
Leave the table, try and sit back in, read the red part showing up in the buy in-pop up.

srsly n00bish question tho
Kreuznagel is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #6352
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Certainly no Ratholer, as I play out every session. However, when I start a new session I like to have all tables at 100bb, so I was wondering how long/short a break I could take between sessions and have my desired buy-ins.
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #6353
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuznagel View Post
Leave the table, try and sit back in, read the red part showing up in the buy in-pop up.

srsly n00bish question tho
I said it was a noob question before I asked. srsly n00bish answer, fruit.
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #6354
MeleaB
net detriment
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,489
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
Certainly no Ratholer, as I play out every session. However, when I start a new session I like to have all tables at 100bb, so I was wondering how long/short a break I could take between sessions and have my desired buy-ins.
Ratholer.

Nit.

Last edited by MeleaB; 06-30-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Was obv joking with Ratholing comment.
MeleaB is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #6355
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleaB View Post
Ratholer.

Nit.
ft3b > 92
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #6356
Kreuznagel
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 982
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
I said it was a noob question before I asked. srsly n00bish answer, fruit.
So are you really new to Stars? Because I don't how you could possibly not know that when being a Stars Reg, hence my emphasis on this being a n00b-question.
Also, instead of "fruit", maybe a "thank you" would've been more appropriate, lol!
Kreuznagel is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #6357
Jah Onion
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Jah Onion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knows the outs system
Posts: 10,959
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

oh so it's not about joey, u're just an all-round dick, fruit.
Jah Onion is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #6358
King Spew
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
King Spew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Between the cradle and the grave
Posts: 9,826
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

better than a square one I suspect.
King Spew is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #6359
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,647
Do you even play SSFR? I've literally seen you around once.
d_smith77 is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #6360
Tumaterminator
HOCKEY!
 
Tumaterminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Zoo Keeper
Posts: 26,379
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJoey View Post
I have been a stone cold assassin with these women since returning to USA, got them ex bf sooooo mad. Had a lolsuburbs moment where my life was threatened similar to when I used to wish death to lydia123 back in the day.

Tuma I would do that for free
kk..sometime in next year haha...team of busto ssnl guys learning how to live documentary
Tumaterminator is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #6361
MeleaB
net detriment
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,489
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

$1MM One Drop about to start.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...-post-1217002/

Live stream at WSOP.com
MeleaB is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #6362
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_smith77 View Post
Do you even play SSFR? I've literally seen you around once.
Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Onion View Post
oh so it's not about joey, u're just an all-round dick, fruit.
At times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuznagel View Post
So are you really new to Stars? Because I don't how you could possibly not know that when being a Stars Reg, hence my emphasis on this being a n00b-question.
Also, instead of "fruit", maybe a "thank you" would've been more appropriate, lol!
Define New. I found your comment sarcastic, but thx for the info I guess? lol
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #6363
Jah Onion
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Jah Onion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knows the outs system
Posts: 10,959
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
At times.
I'm.... not sure you got that I was referring to you.
Jah Onion is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #6364
Mexican_Natis
adept
 
Mexican_Natis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Grind
Posts: 987
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleaB View Post
$1MM One Drop about to start.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...-post-1217002/

Live stream at WSOP.com
Is FrenchDawg in this, I think I heard someone say he was tryin to satty for it?
Mexican_Natis is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #6365
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Onion View Post
I'm.... not sure you got that I was referring to you.
I did in fact get it, and said that at times I'm a dick. I don't see why calling someone a fruit because they were being a sarcastic dick makes me an all-around dick though? What's your screen name btw? I love associating people that I play against with people that I've had exchanges with on here lol
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #6366
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,647
Scrillaa I was talking to kreuznagel
d_smith77 is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #6367
Scrillaaa
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Between the US and the North Pole
Posts: 132
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

^Oh ok, b/c I recognized you from the tbls lol. I don't know who kreuznagel is either tbh
Scrillaaa is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #6368
Zenzor
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,764
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

he's our resident troll if you haven't yet noticed
Zenzor is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #6369
Zenzor
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,764
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

not a very good one either. kreuz needs to study the works of srkbigdaddy and kelisitaan to learn the proper art of trolling - ssnlfr has grown accustomed to high quality trolls over the years and kreuz simply doesn't cut the cheese.
Zenzor is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #6370
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
^Oh ok, b/c I recognized you from the tbls lol. I don't know who kreuznagel is either tbh
His stars SN is the same I believe. I played like 10 hands hu with him at 100 and had never seen him before or since
d_smith77 is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #6371
MeleaB
net detriment
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,489
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Natis View Post
Is FrenchDawg in this, I think I heard someone say he was tryin to satty for it?
He won a $3k sat into a $25k sat, but came about 7th out of ~48 in that one. So he came close.
MeleaB is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #6372
Jah Onion
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Jah Onion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knows the outs system
Posts: 10,959
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
I did in fact get it, and said that at times I'm a dick. I don't see why calling someone a fruit because they were being a sarcastic dick makes me an all-around dick though? What's your screen name btw? I love associating people that I play against with people that I've had exchanges with on here lol
sry sry, huge typo, i meant to say I wasn't referring to you
Jah Onion is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #6373
Kreuznagel
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 982
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_smith77 View Post
Do you even play SSFR? I've literally seen you around once.
We played like two days ago... It was a full table though, so I suppose you didn't recognize me. You won't see me around much indeed, I'm just getting there. (At least I hope so.)
Obviously I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't playing SSFR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillaaa View Post
Define New. I found your comment sarcastic, but thx for the info I guess? lol
I seriously don't know how you could manage to not know the answer to your question if you've been even playing for some weeks. Whatever tho, not that it matters. I seriously didn't mean to be a dick (in this instance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzor View Post
he's our resident troll if you haven't yet noticed
I am not a troll, nor do I care much to please/upset anyone. I am just looking for info, in turn trying to help where I feel I can and have me one or two funnies in NVG etc.
Kreuznagel is offline  
Old 07-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #6374
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,801
Re: **** Official 2012 Pokerstars Regs Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuznagel View Post
We played like two days ago... It was a full table though, so I suppose you didn't recognize me. You won't see me around much indeed, I'm just getting there. (At least I hope so.)
Obviously I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't playing SSFR.
i bet dsmith already tagged u as a fish . he does that to unknowns
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #6375
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,647
You're a fish until proven otherwise, general rule of thumb lol
d_smith77 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online