Another practicing day.
Almost haven’t focused on anything else beside posture and hips rotation.
Uploaded videos just to check if I’m on a good track.
1) I feel like I’m standing to close to the ball. Don’t know If heel (?) of club’s head shouldn’t been a little bit lower but, than I would have to bend a little more in my hips.
Maybe it’s just a wrong feeling because used to stand much further from the ball.
2) Correlated feeling with that above- I feel like I don’t have much space for my hands during downswing and through the impact.
3) It’s hard for me to keep my right foot bend during backswing. It straightens quite often.
4) When I watch my swing I really hate it. Looks like I want to swing gracefully instead of just hitting f*** ball
5) I see so many other mistakes (too long backswing and where the F does my club (head) goes at the top? New Furyk ?
), but as I said I was concentrating only on those two things.
Feel free to comment.
Also let me know if the slow motion at the end is any good because I’m editing it at home because my camera doesn’t have slow motion mode. If it’s not helpful I just won’t do it and hit 3 more ball instead of