Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
40s
grinder
 
40s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 546
World map of easy girls









Discuss
40s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
rivercitybirdie
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,588
Re: World map of easy girls

haha...

surprised on mexico. thought they'd be catholic church girls without south american wildness to them... mexican girls i've known in canada have been awesome looks and personality

surprised at western and northern europe being average but maybe that's what they were using as basecase

is there actually some color variation within countries? or is that inadvertant?... canada is different shades for sure
rivercitybirdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
dc_publius
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,993
Re: World map of easy girls

India the same as USA? UK the same as E. Europe? That map is a joke.
dc_publius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #4
random btn
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,430
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_publius View Post
UK the same as E. Europe?
???
??
?
random btn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
King_of_NYC
betting he never calls me again
 
King_of_NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: F train
Posts: 3,626
Re: World map of easy girls

Italy is a lie. Rest is completely trew
King_of_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #6
Themaestrony
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,165
Usa should be dark green
Themaestrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @nomadphils
Posts: 6,458
Re: World map of easy girls

africa huh
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
PickSixSherm
centurion
 
PickSixSherm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In a Tent near Century Link Field
Posts: 175
Re: World map of easy girls

India should be in red
PickSixSherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #9
PokerSpiv
banned
 
PokerSpiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lamai, Ko Samui
Posts: 5,776
Re: World map of easy girls

Survey conducted a few years ago showed New Zealand is the country with sluttiest girls (most # of sexual partners), yet on this map it appears yellow.
PokerSpiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #10
Kraftwerk
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 122
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerSpiv View Post
Survey conducted a few years ago showed New Zealand is the country with sluttiest girls (most # of sexual partners), yet on this map it appears yellow.
Well, who wouldn't want to bang New Zealand studs? But this map is from the perspective of the same theoretical fat schlub from New Jersey traveling to each of those countries.
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:45 AM   #11
PokerSpiv
banned
 
PokerSpiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lamai, Ko Samui
Posts: 5,776
Re: World map of easy girls

He also has Japan in yellow, which is by far the easiest country to bang chicks in if you're white. If this map was graphing the availability and price of whores though, it's fairly accurate. (except for Spain, which has both easy girls and fairly cheap whores by world standards, unsure how that's rated as hard as, say, Turkey).
PokerSpiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
3cardraise
grinder
 
3cardraise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 404
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerSpiv View Post
He also has Japan in yellow, which is by far the easiest country to bang chicks in if you're white. If this map was graphing the availability and price of whores though, it's fairly accurate. (except for Spain, which has both easy girls and fairly cheap whores by world standards, unsure how that's rated as hard as, say, Turkey).

I disagree... ofc if u go to roppongi where u got girls who come there with one reason, and one reason only, to hunt and **** gaijins you're right, but if u look at japan as a whole it's totally untrue. First of all it's like the most difficult country to communicate in english and secondly japan is one of few countries in asia where local girls are so much into local guys (just look how many mixed couples u got there, even if u do, its usually an ugly girl;d).

Thailand is imo waaaaaay easier place to bang chicks, at least from my experience, spending some time in both countries. I might say even Singapore is easier, especially for the reasons mentioned above.


And I agree with Poland... if you're a foreigner sad but true, polish girls are into western european/american guys for unknown reason, especially those who didnt travel a lot.

Last edited by 3cardraise; 10-18-2013 at 02:14 AM.
3cardraise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:19 AM   #13
PokerSpiv
banned
 
PokerSpiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lamai, Ko Samui
Posts: 5,776
Re: World map of easy girls

Well I can't comment on the Japanese countryside, but Osaka is also a pretty easy place to get laid by Japanese girls. It's not just Roppongi, that is the most obvious though.

There are a lot less mixed couples in Japan mostly because there are a lot less foreigners in Japan. Their immigration laws are pretty strict. I doubt there's many single guys living there that can't get laid.
PokerSpiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #14
foreveradrone
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Khon Kaen
Posts: 1,237
Re: World map of easy girls

I had a hard time in Japan getting laid. I've lived there for 6 months and tried really hard. I bang more girls in 2 weeks when in Thailand.

Also Spanish girls ARE difficult. In general the map is actually well made. I'm moving to Zimbabwe next
foreveradrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #15
PokerSpiv
banned
 
PokerSpiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lamai, Ko Samui
Posts: 5,776
Re: World map of easy girls

lol
PokerSpiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #16
dc_publius
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,993
Re: World map of easy girls

The problem with this map is that it's really just a tourist map that isn't really useful or accurate. If you have some money and hang out in tourist traps and you stand out as a foreigner, it's easy to get laid everywhere. It doesn't matter where you go and the map is pointless. It's mostly because:

Income disparity - Girls are just as easy in every country if you make 30x what the local girl makes. But if you go to these poor countries and actually meet a non-farmer girl who makes the same money as you, all the sudden these girls don't seem that easy.

'white-guy hunters' - If you go to some tourist dives, you will find the small self-selecting group of local women who are really into you for various reasons. But this rarely holds true for the average girl in that country. So you have these Asian/Latino/Black girls who seem to have one white boyfriend after another after another in a country where there are hardly any white people. It's not that white guys have an easy time scoring local girls, as much as it is that the same small group of ho's sleep with all the white guys.

hot or not - most white guys go to Asia/South America/Africa and they can't even tell if a woman is 18 or 30. As long as she is not fat, they can barely tell who is attractive and who is not. So they end up with the local 3/10 thinking that they just scored an 8/10. It's the same way that some African guys who are in the USA hook up with some fat ugly white woman and think they scored something special.

The longer you stay in some country, the easier it is to recognize the above 3 phenomena.

In summary, if you have trouble getting laid in any country, you just need to go to the local tourist traps and keep your fingers crossed that you can't tell apart a local 3/10 from an 8/10.

BTW, I got laid in Zimbabwe for real. Sick brag, yeah?
dc_publius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #17
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @nomadphils
Posts: 6,458
Re: World map of easy girls

i dont get the whole "its hard to tell if a girl is a 3 or an 8" concept


who cares if the locals dont think something is sexy if she is sexy to you?
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
dc_publius
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,993
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
i dont get the whole "its hard to tell if a girl is a 3 or an 8" concept

who cares if the locals dont think something is sexy if she is sexy to you?
You're right that it doesn't matter on a personal level. In fact, this is the ideal situation. I wish pimply fat women were my type as it would mean that I would get this huge sub-group mostly to myself.

The point is that this is one of the factors why girls in some countries are perceived to be "easy" - the foreigners are often going for the least desirable low-hanging fruit. You've been to Thailand and Philippines... you've seen these couples. (right?) Passing through small rural cities, I've seen these couples and it takes one look to figure out with 99% certainty as to where and how they met even though they are in their 40s/50s/60s. lol.

So yeah, if you find the bottom 30% attractive in some country, it's a great situation. But it's unfair to extrapolate one's experiences with the bottom 30% to women in general in that country, which is what a lot of tourists seem to be doing when they say that "X country has easy girls".
dc_publius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #19
Dadonk612
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 813
Re: World map of easy girls

Surprised Argentina is a 4? Would think it'd be very similar to Brazil and other S. American countries.
Dadonk612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #20
Kraftwerk
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 122
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadonk612 View Post
Surprised Argentina is a 4? Would think it'd be very similar to Brazil and other S. American countries.
Well, Argentinians are more stuck-up. It's almost 100% European, it used to be a first-world country, and it was the richest country in South America for its entire history (up until about 5 years ago).
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:43 AM   #21
danols
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: thailand
Posts: 399
Re: World map of easy girls

You need 2 versions of this map. Local girl local guy and local girl foreign guy.
For western countries you almost have an advantage being a western foreigner but for the conservative countries it is a major disadvantage.
India should be red and Aus/NZ is green.
danols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #22
KedS
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 262
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
i dont get the whole "its hard to tell if a girl is a 3 or an 8" concept


who cares if the locals dont think something is sexy if she is sexy to you?
I agree with your point, but I have to admit that when I'm in my home country i won't for less than a 7 or 8, while when I'm on holiday I probably do anything that's 5+. Don't know if it's because i'm just in a good mood and have a i don't care feeling, or it's because most people i know won't judge me since they won't see her but it's fact and it results in me scoring easier when I'm not in my home country.

Edit: Maybe it's just because I'm rarely sober on holiday. But still a fact.
KedS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #23
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @nomadphils
Posts: 6,458
Re: World map of easy girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_publius View Post
So yeah, if you find the bottom 30% attractive in some country, it's a great situation. But it's unfair to extrapolate one's experiences with the bottom 30% to women in general in that country, which is what a lot of tourists seem to be doing when they say that "X country has easy girls".
but i just dont agree they are bottom 30%


take thailand with issan chicks for example, some of them are smoking hot but apparently thai's dont think so........ but just because a local doesnt find them attractive doesnt make them a bottom 30% girl
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #24
Bruin88
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 37
Re: World map of easy girls

some issan/other dark SEA asian chicks have great bodies but when taking their face into consideration, i literally would not call a single one of these girls smoking hot. maybe it's superficial and somewhat racist but when it comes to asian girls it's all about light skin and soft facial features, and that's what all local asian guys would agree with as well.
Bruin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #25
yukoncpa
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ID
Posts: 2,703
Re: World map of easy girls

Would somebody mind listing out the countries that are easiest to bang? I'm color blind
yukoncpa is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online