Originally Posted by mOOgly
just browsing through the travel forum looking for potential places in the future.. Estonia looks awesome.
couple q's - How hard is it just to show up in the country and try to live there for 3+months?? (by hard i mean finding a place, making connections, are there other poker players there, is it easy for foreigners to make friends w/out knowing the language?
Is there any mountains nearby for snowboarding? if anyone lives in Tallinn can give me a PM or if i could pick their brain on a few q's that would be cool and i'll repay the favor if i do come down
1. already discussed. If u are from EU then u dont need any residency.
2. finding place easy, use the sites what I gave few posts ago.
3. It depends what kind of person you are. I mean how friendly and social you are. If you are, then easy. if not then it's not and it was for every country.
4. lots of poker players here.
5. if you can speak english then easy - almost everyone speak english here. Also don't know why but non-estonians get girls easier than estonians.
6. Souther Estonia we have Estonian highest mountain but it's very small - 318 meters high.
PM for me to get skype/MSN info and we can discuss if u want.