here is a complete description of Cercle Cadet:
Things have change in the past followings months for live poker in Paris.
Some clubs have been closed and now there are only 3 left:
- Cercle Cadet
- Aviation Club de France
- Cercle Clichy Montmartre
One important thing to notice is that all clubs ask for annual fee. You must note that "annual" means "until 31 December". Then it's not a good idea to become a member on the 15th of December for example. Fees are the followings:
- Cercle Cadet : 30 euros
- Cercle Clichy Montmartre : 40 euros
- Aviation Club de France : 150 euros !!!
In this post, I'll mainly speak about Cercle Cadet wich is the one I know best, I'll put a few words about Cercle Clichy Montmartre and ACF has already benn discussed in this thread.
- Aviation Club de France: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=111
Then about Cercle Cadet.
- The club is located 14 rue Cadet 75009 Paris (Click here for map
). It's a nice semi-pedestrian street with a lots of life, lots of shops including typical french bars, cheese shop, fruits shops etc . Of course you can by tobacco. The neighbourhood is really safe.
- Opening hours : From 2pm to 6am 365 days/year
- Things to know before getting in:
- A passport or ID card is mandatory to become member. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Dress code is not strict
- If you come with your girlfriend, you have to know that she'll not allowed to stay close to you when you're playing at the tables.
- there is a smoking area just in front of the club
- Games available:
- NLHE 2/2 (50 euros minimum buyin)
- NLHE 2/4 (100 euros minimum buyin)
- NLHE 5/5 (250 euros minimum buyin), not available all time but often, hourly rake.
- PLO 2/2 (50 euros minimum buyin), almost everyday
- PLO 2/4 (100 euros minimum buyin), very often, mainly in the evening.
- Dealer choice 2/4 (100 euros minimum buyin), everyday
- Everyday at 3 PM - NLHE 50 euros
- Tuesday - 9 PM: NLHE 40+30 knock out (5000 starting chips). One rebuy (5000 chips) for 30 euros can be take during the first hour without regardinf how much chips you have.
- Wednesday - 9 PM: NLHE 100 euros freezout (8000 starting chips)
- Thursday - 9 PM: 80 euros PLO (8000 starting chips)
- Friday - 9 PM: "The Regular" NLHE 150 euros freezout - 15000 guaranted (10000 starting chips - 20 minuts levels)
- SUnday - 7 PM (2 days event, final table on monday at 8PM): NLHE 200 euros freezout - 20000 guaranted (12000 starting chips - 30 minutes levels)
Every 3 months, there is a 400 euros NLHE with 60000 euros guaranted.
Hope this help.