Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Micro Stakes Full Ring Discussion of up to .25/.50 online no-limit pot-limit Texas hold'em full ring games, situations and strategies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2017, 12:54 AM   #151
Rapidesh123
Pooh-Bah
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 4,843
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

vs someone who is open-shoving his entire range, Q7+ is fine.
also I think villain is limping AA/KK/QQ/AQ/AK lol
Rapidesh123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #152
Silentb0b
centurion
 
Silentb0b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
Posts: 181
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@






Seems harsh. How much is that drop buy in wise? Also what's your study play ratio?

Seems like this is turning into a interrogation .
Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:05 AM   #153
Silentb0b
centurion
 
Silentb0b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
Posts: 181
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
vs someone who is open-shoving his entire range, Q7+ is fine.
also I think villain is limping AA/KK/QQ/AQ/AK lol
How did you get the information that he is openshoving his entire range? Seems like you only have 1 hand on him.

My bad if this seems like a noobish question.
Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:14 AM   #154
dogarse
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,837
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentb0b View Post





Seems harsh. How much is that drop buy in wise? Also what's your study play ratio?

Seems like this is turning into a interrogation .
That's just my 50nl graph so up 85BIs then down 77BIs.

Study/play ratio is 0:100. I should study but I never do. Just read 2p2 and watch some YouTube clips that are more entertainment than study.
dogarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:15 AM   #155
dogarse
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,837
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

How do other people study?
dogarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:30 AM   #156
Rapidesh123
Pooh-Bah
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 4,843
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
How do other people study?
I like watching people play NL100-NL500z, there are some good videos from nanonoko out there, usually it's entertaining and also you see that those great players don't do many things different than us.

Well, they don't tilt and make stupid moves, which is enough to beat the game. This month I donated 4 BI in 40k hands by tilt only, with a 4bb/100 winrate, so 25% of the hands I played were only to pay the losses of these bad plays.

also reviewing your hands is good, posting here, discussing is pretty good, found a lot of good advice in the 6-max forum. The tough part of reviewing hands is to know what hands to analyze.

maybe you should hire a coach and ask him these things, how to study for yourself, which filters to use on PT4
Rapidesh123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:07 AM   #157
Silentb0b
centurion
 
Silentb0b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
Posts: 181
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
That's just my 50nl graph so up 85BIs then down 77BIs.

Study/play ratio is 0:100. I should study but I never do. Just read 2p2 and watch some YouTube clips that are more entertainment than study.
Hehe, this is the exact answer i would have given couple of years ago when i still played .
Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:02 AM   #158
Hoodpope
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
I like watching people play NL100-NL500z, there are some good videos from nanonoko out there, usually it's entertaining and also you see that those great players don't do many things different than us.

Well, they don't tilt and make stupid moves, which is enough to beat the game. This month I donated 4 BI in 40k hands by tilt only, with a 4bb/100 winrate, so 25% of the hands I played were only to pay the losses of these bad plays.

also reviewing your hands is good, posting here, discussing is pretty good, found a lot of good advice in the 6-max forum. The tough part of reviewing hands is to know what hands to analyze.

maybe you should hire a coach and ask him these things, how to study for yourself, which filters to use on PT4

Can someone link me to the 6 max forum I cant find it. thanks
Hoodpope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:23 AM   #159
Silentb0b
centurion
 
Silentb0b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
Posts: 181
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69...-stakes-pl-nl/
Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #160
dogarse
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,837
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Starting to feel like stacking off pre with KK is -ev in this toxic ****ing zoom pool.
dogarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #161
Silentb0b
centurion
 
Silentb0b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
Posts: 181
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
Starting to feel like stacking off pre with KK is -ev in this toxic ****ing zoom pool.
Filter and post the filtered pre allin KK zoom graph .
Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #162
dogarse
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,837
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

25NL zoom vs 50NL Reg



dogarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:00 PM   #163
YouFaiil
Concept of the Week Author
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Gradually getting there...
Posts: 13,501
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
How do other people study?
identify the problem
identify possible solutions - incredibly complex in poker as almost everything as a knock on effect, e.g. bb WR sucks, folding lots, decide to 3bet more, now range vs 4bets is horrible and flop/turn/river ranges arent good either, im sure there are better examples but hopefully you get what i mean
analyse solutions
choose best one
implement
analyse after you get sample size

coming from player who has had extremely mediocre success

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
25NL zoom vs 50NL Reg
this doesn't show the entire EV though as the actually play would be 4bet jamming or 3bet/5betting, this just shows when money is all in. doesnt acount for when we 3b/5b and villain folds, or 4bet jam and villain folds.
YouFaiil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:44 PM   #164
pokkerreddu
journeyman
 
pokkerreddu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: surviving the events!
Posts: 294
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogarse View Post
How do other people study?
i'm studing a lot of math...so excel is at the moment my best friend.
i'm reviewing a lot and doing calculations on my hands..
also using EV training software + equilab; and of course a lot of HM filters that i do myself.

I'm also "spying" a lot of 2+2 treads that some pros are doing...reading reddit..sometimes twitch..
pokkerreddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #165
pokkerreddu
journeyman
 
pokkerreddu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: surviving the events!
Posts: 294
Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

Crushing my soul...again and again...

    Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #37639331

    BTN: $4.52 (90.4 bb)
    SB: $6.50 (130 bb)
    BB: $1.79 (35.8 bb)
    UTG+1: $7.42 (148.4 bb)
    Hero (UTG+2): $5.58 (111.6 bb)
    MP1: $5.07 (101.4 bb)
    MP2: $5.28 (105.6 bb)
    MP3: $5.13 (102.6 bb)
    CO: $5.09 (101.8 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with A A
    UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 5 folds, SB raises to $0.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $0.75

    Flop: ($2.55) J 9 9 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $2.10, SB calls $2.10

    Turn: ($6.75) 8 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $2.23 and is all-in, SB calls $2.23

    River: ($11.21) T (2 players, 1 is all-in)

    Spoiler:



    Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.


    ...and again...

      Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #37639332

      BTN: $3.97 (79.4 bb)
      SB: $5.24 (104.8 bb)
      BB: $4.38 (87.6 bb)
      UTG+1: $3.68 (73.6 bb)
      Hero (UTG+2): $5 (100 bb)
      MP1: $5.17 (103.4 bb)
      MP2: $12.28 (245.6 bb)
      MP3: $5.56 (111.2 bb)
      CO: $5.05 (101 bb)

      Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 6 6
      UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 4 folds, BTN raises to $0.52, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.37

      Flop: ($1.11) T 6 T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.45 and is all-in, Hero calls $3.45

      Turn: ($8.01) A (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($8.01) 2 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

      Spoiler:



      Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
      pokkerreddu is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 02-16-2017, 03:03 AM   #166
      oc33rF
      enthusiast
       
      Join Date: Feb 2017
      Posts: 82
      Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by pokkerreddu View Post
      Crushing my soul...again and again...

        Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
        Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #37639331

        BTN: $4.52 (90.4 bb)
        SB: $6.50 (130 bb)
        BB: $1.79 (35.8 bb)
        UTG+1: $7.42 (148.4 bb)
        Hero (UTG+2): $5.58 (111.6 bb)
        MP1: $5.07 (101.4 bb)
        MP2: $5.28 (105.6 bb)
        MP3: $5.13 (102.6 bb)
        CO: $5.09 (101.8 bb)

        Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with A A
        UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 5 folds, SB raises to $0.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $0.75

        Flop: ($2.55) J 9 9 (2 players)
        SB checks, Hero bets $2.10, SB calls $2.10

        Turn: ($6.75) 8 (2 players)
        SB checks, Hero bets $2.23 and is all-in, SB calls $2.23

        River: ($11.21) T (2 players, 1 is all-in)

        Spoiler:



        Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.

        that hand was me sry dont hate the playa

        but you are not the only one on other table 190bb deep, i lost this hand (sick of the week) after a good read (guy labeled before as a monkey gambler), i decide to call because his range was TT-77 (he is not set minning he wouldn't jam like that) also not KK AA since he just flat call. still manage to get profit from that session.





          Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
          Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #37639366

          BTN: $5 (100 bb)
          SB: $5.02 (100.4 bb)
          BB: $5 (100 bb)
          UTG+1: $2.61 (52.2 bb)
          UTG+2: $3.56 (71.2 bb)
          Hero (MP1): $9.82 (196.4 bb)
          MP2: $5.69 (113.8 bb)
          MP3: $14.18 (283.6 bb)
          CO: $15.97 (319.4 bb)

          Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q Q
          2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.15, 3 folds, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.45, MP3 calls $0.45

          Flop: ($1.82) 6 5 8 (3 players)
          BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, MP3 raises to $13.58 and is all-in, BB folds, Hero calls $7.97 and is all-in

          Turn: ($20.26) Q (2 players, 2 are all-in)
          River: ($20.26) 2 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

          Spoiler:



          Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
          oc33rF is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-16-2017, 03:07 AM   #167
          Rapidesh123
          Pooh-Bah
           
          Rapidesh123's Avatar
           
          Join Date: May 2012
          Location: Showing who's the boss
          Posts: 4,843
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Silentb0b View Post
          How did you get the information that he is openshoving his entire range? Seems like you only have 1 hand on him.

          My bad if this seems like a noobish question.
          someone who has fishy stats, has 50bb and open shoves is probably doing it
          lol
          Rapidesh123 is online now   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-16-2017, 07:48 AM   #168
          Silentb0b
          centurion
           
          Silentb0b's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Feb 2017
          Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
          Posts: 181
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          lol
          Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-16-2017, 10:58 AM   #169
          pokkerreddu
          journeyman
           
          pokkerreddu's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Jun 2015
          Location: surviving the events!
          Posts: 294
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by oc33rF View Post
          that hand was me sry dont hate the playa
          AgGgRR..U really was?

          I don't hate u....
          Spoiler:
          pokkerreddu is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-16-2017, 03:50 PM   #170
          oc33rF
          enthusiast
           
          Join Date: Feb 2017
          Posts: 82
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          yeah that was me.
          oc33rF is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-16-2017, 11:28 PM   #171
          ssg
          old hand
           
          ssg's Avatar
           
          Join Date: May 2011
          Location: auckland
          Posts: 1,415
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          posting for run good.
          experiencing some new strat in my game so swing are expected.

          ssg is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-17-2017, 04:45 AM   #172
          Husker
          Carpal \'Tunnel
           
          Husker's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Feb 2007
          Location: Holsten's Diner
          Posts: 9,833
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          Anything specific you're incorporating?
          Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-17-2017, 09:00 AM   #173
          LordRiverRat
          veteran
           
          LordRiverRat's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Mar 2014
          Location: H1Z1
          Posts: 2,074
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          10% increase in VPIP probably looking at the red/blue.
          LordRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-17-2017, 09:01 AM   #174
          Silentb0b
          centurion
           
          Silentb0b's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Feb 2017
          Location: 01110111 01100101 01100010
          Posts: 181
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          ssg, all the volume at NL200?
          Silentb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 02-17-2017, 09:36 AM   #175
          hurtNCYDE
          old hand
           
          hurtNCYDE's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Sep 2012
          Location: Glasgtow
          Posts: 1,583
          Re: @@@*** February 2017 - Goals / Progress / Results Thread ***@@@

          Jfc ssg
          hurtNCYDE is offline   Reply With Quote

          Reply
                

          Thread Tools
          Display Modes

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off


          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.


          Powered by vBulletin®
          Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
          Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
          Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
           
           
          Poker Players - Streaming Live Online