I have logged 160 hours in this game, all with a single playthrough (never started a new game). Currently it is 1297 A.D., I am the emperor of the HRE and Brittania with like 8 kingdoms and 4 vassal kingdoms.
- I never payed attention to proper breeding, so my next heir will have like 6 stewardship and 8 diplomacy. I find optimizing this not fun, mostly because there is no way in game to find marriage partners based on certain filters (traits/claims etc.).
- My dynasty has 200 members
- Army management is still the least fun aspect of the game. I can raise 350k levies in my realm, getting them to all corners in the world, gathering, dismissing etc. is annoying
- Plotting in an empire is out of hand, after I clean up all plots, within a span of 5 years, there are 50 new plots (no exaggeration). Why can there not be a "End All Plots" functionality? It takes a gazillion clicks each time (Diplomacy, Scroll Down, Select Char, Go to Char Diplomacy, End Plot, goto 1)
- I took over the HRE with Autonomous Vassals, and I first switched to Free Investiture instead of upping Crown Authority right away. Now I can not change Crown Authority, and it will take 4 more rulers (i.e. 100 years?!) to get Crown Authority to the desired level. Can not revoke titles
All in all, greatest Paradox game ever