Originally Posted by Kua2
so I know it's a small sample and all, but I must be doing something really wrong since I can't seem to make a profit at nl5 6-max
any major leak you guys can see at my play?
preface, i am not stats expert but here are some things i noticed. I play NL5 6max myself. So this is your 6max stats.
1) you are losing money from late pos (CO and Button)
- Your WTSD% from the CO is much smaller than from any other position. While your BU is slighty smaller.
- Your BU aggression is half your UTG,MP aggro
I think you are getting into much more marginal spots in late position. also high c-bet from button and bloating the pot. You are getting to the river and shutting down (low button river aggro factor).
2) your VPIP, PFR, and aggro look fine. so your preflop play should be tight enough. But your red line in your graph is negative. so you are definitely losing money on flop c-bets and 2nd barrels. (contributing to #1)
3) your CO WTSD%, 3Bet and W$SD% is significantly lower than any position. C-bet flop & turn is also lower. It seems you are just less confidant in this position. Not sure how to play against the button or blinds. Not following up the same way you do in all the other positions. You may be showing down less hands but are selecting the wrong hands to showdown with. You may be under estimating your villains or over estimating your hand value when you do show down. Possibly playing in 3bet pots with blinds or button. (honestly I don't really have a solid grasp of why this would happen i just noticed it)