Originally Posted by Aquadougs
Thanks for the effort andyEB.
I've got some ideas for a next time, if it comes.
1. Pair experienced players together with players with same amount of experience (join date and number of posts or something).
2. Everybody say more about exactly when they can do a sweat session (i.e. 18-20 ET mon-fri, and 12-20 ET sat-sun)
3. Everybody tell us how often they would do a session like this (i.e. two times a week)
4. Everybody says something about what they feel/think are their weaknesses, eventually strenghts.
5. Eventually session preferences like video/live, mic or text
6. Stats. A 16/14 and 25/22 is not suiting very well together i think.
And as before:
-Site (Dont think this is very important)
Anybody have some ideas about how it is to discuss a video vs live sweating? I think videos maybe is a lot better than live because of the pause option.
From what I've seen at FR it is still beneficial to be paired with someone who has less experience. If you are the more experienced player you are still forced to talk through your thought process. Also, the idea is to get paired up with different people each month to be exposed to different styles, etc.
From my experience, there hasn't been a whole lot of trouble meeting up with others.
As for the video idea -- that's interesting and could be something to try. These are pretty free form so if your partner is up for it you can do whatever.