Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Student Life Discussion on student issues and life, both in and out of the classroom.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #126
BamBam192
adept
 
BamBam192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 964
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnUpTheSun View Post
good point. going to class now, will update when im back.
thanks.
May the force be with you


















lol I had to say it
BamBam192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #127
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

me: were you feeling alright today?
her: what?
me: you seemed out of it/upset/unsmiley in class
her: oh nope just tired i guess idk

welp there we have it. nh gg me.
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #128
Le Alexandre
adept
 
Le Alexandre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SWEDEN, EVER HEARD OF IT?
Posts: 756
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

There's only one last resort: "So when you gonna let me tap that?"

But more seriously, in you're shoes I'd take a step back and just take it more slow. After all, you've only been actively talking to her for a couple of days.. I think she feels a bit pressed to get this 'done' faster than she might be comfortable with. Don't take the initiative to text her or something for the next few days, but with that said I wouldn't avoid her and if she comes to you, great.

I would tho' as a last thing to try to end things on a positive note send a last text w/ something like "ok nice, yeah I was also a bit tired, that lecture was boooring" (dont use those words, can't come up with something good right now, but just something to end the conversation on a positive note)
Le Alexandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #129
yeotaJMU
Shines ELIte's Shoes
 
yeotaJMU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DIE JERRUH YOU DICK JUST DIE
Posts: 21,908
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

yeah alexandre is right there. might even be best to cool it till the weekend (thursday if ppl at your school drink thursdays) and text her to see what her plans are. sucks though she is either really cryptic, really insane, really shy, or just not really into you like that, which theres nothing you can really do about.
yeotaJMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #130
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

only problem is i see her wednesday. and friday.
and when it comes to cryptic/insane/shy, i think maybe a combo of all 3...or she is like me and finds these games stupid. but is a girl so doesnt want to make a move. who knows. or shes just not into me. impossible to tell. we will see.
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #131
yeotaJMU
Shines ELIte's Shoes
 
yeotaJMU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DIE JERRUH YOU DICK JUST DIE
Posts: 21,908
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

yeah without being there to see how you guys interact it is hard to say. just stay off the gas for a few days and see what happens.
yeotaJMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #132
BamBam192
adept
 
BamBam192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 964
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU View Post
yeah without being there to see how you guys interact it is hard to say. just stay off the gas for a few days and see what happens.
Best option. Like he said hard to read. So just chill it out, who knows girls surprise everyone. She might even start talking to you and be like "omg is everything ok you havent texted me". I am not saying thats gonna happen, but at this point with this one who knows man.
BamBam192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #133
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

its just a complete 180 from last week when she was so flirty and all interested and stuff. sighhhhhhh lets gooooo one timeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #134
BamBam192
adept
 
BamBam192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 964
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnUpTheSun View Post
its just a complete 180 from last week when she was so flirty and all interested and stuff. sighhhhhhh lets gooooo one timeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Take it a day at a time and most of all, don't let it stress yourself out. If you do that you will be off your game.
BamBam192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #135
jiggybluff
Minraising Warrior
 
jiggybluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DENNY'S
Posts: 8,691
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

gg op
jiggybluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #136
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

any thoughts that im getting this reaction because she does not want to fall into friend zone and maybe SHE (wish i knew how to bold) is scared of falling into friend zone when its usually the guy. the reason i say this is because when im not interested in persuing the girl, im usually pretty good at being friends/friendly with them. its kinda weird that im not really getting that same thing from her. so perhaps she is playing games and sh-t to try to see how i react, etc etc etc.
just a thought, not really sure if it holds any ground.
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #137
nbaaddict
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SE + BFI
Posts: 274
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

there's a shy girl in my dorm who i see a lot cause we live near each other. she has a massive crush on me. she's pretty smart, she never parties and she's really quiet too. she's not particularly hot.

we don't share similar interests or personalities. all the things she likes (art and church) i don't like. we've interacted before, but all our social interactions have been awkward, cause i know she has a huge crush on me, and i had trouble relating to her cause we're not very similar people. on a recent day she was sandwiched between me and someone else on the school bus, and talked almost exclusively to the other person cause he had much better chemistry with her.

despite all this, i'd like to become her fucc buddy just cause i wanna fucc. i know she's not the hottest and we don't have the best chemistry, but i'd like to take advantage of her crush on me to start banging her.

i don't want to be her bf. i am willing to go on dates though and drop some game in order to be fucc buddies. if need be, i guess i'd be willing to be her bf in exchange for sex. i dunno how likely it is, but its possible that cause of her religious beliefs that she doesn't believe in premarital intercourse. also, i think i could develop better chemistry with her once i actually tried. i'd like to become regular fucc buddies, but am still up for a 1 night stand instead. advice on how to accomplish this? should i ask her out on a date? should i ask her to a party and then dance with her? any other options?

btw, to all those people who might say find someone else, my options are very very limited, and i'd like a fucc partner.
nbaaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #138
yeotaJMU
Shines ELIte's Shoes
 
yeotaJMU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DIE JERRUH YOU DICK JUST DIE
Posts: 21,908
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnUpTheSun View Post
any thoughts that im getting this reaction because she does not want to fall into friend zone and maybe SHE (wish i knew how to bold) is scared of falling into friend zone when its usually the guy. the reason i say this is because when im not interested in persuing the girl, im usually pretty good at being friends/friendly with them. its kinda weird that im not really getting that same thing from her. so perhaps she is playing games and sh-t to try to see how i react, etc etc etc.
just a thought, not really sure if it holds any ground.
certainly possible, but i still would just cool it for a few days to see how things unfold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaaddict View Post
there's a shy girl in my dorm who i see a lot cause we live near each other. she has a massive crush on me. she's pretty smart, she never parties and she's really quiet too. she's not particularly hot.

we don't share similar interests or personalities. all the things she likes (art and church) i don't like. we've interacted before, but all our social interactions have been awkward, cause i know she has a huge crush on me, and i had trouble relating to her cause we're not very similar people. on a recent day she was sandwiched between me and someone else on the school bus, and talked almost exclusively to the other person cause he had much better chemistry with her.

despite all this, i'd like to become her fucc buddy just cause i wanna fucc. i know she's not the hottest and we don't have the best chemistry, but i'd like to take advantage of her crush on me to start banging her.

i don't want to be her bf. i am willing to go on dates though and drop some game in order to be fucc buddies. if need be, i guess i'd be willing to be her bf in exchange for sex. i dunno how likely it is, but its possible that cause of her religious beliefs that she doesn't believe in premarital intercourse. also, i think i could develop better chemistry with her once i actually tried. i'd like to become regular fucc buddies, but am still up for a 1 night stand instead. advice on how to accomplish this? should i ask her out on a date? should i ask her to a party and then dance with her? any other options?

btw, to all those people who might say find someone else, my options are very very limited, and i'd like a fucc partner.
religious chicks are either 1. awesome 2. horrible. i have a personal rule to not date/bang religious chicks. however, she obviously likes you. being her bf just to bang her i wouldnt advice because youre gonna end up hating it and really hurting her (i cant believe i said that). i would just try to get her to a party and make a move on her, if she is resisting bc she wants to date you then pound the brakes and back away. if she is DTF then go for it. dont go on dates with her though if you just want a **** buddy.
yeotaJMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #139
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

my new scenario:
she is mad in class cause i dont say anything. when she walks by me after class without saying anything while texting, shes mad, confused, frustrated (much like i am). when i text her is everything ok, she now thinks i didnt say anything because i thought she was in a bad mood. she covers for this by saying idk i was tired. so all is good and i taught her a lesson and i can be normal on wed. and see if she wants to go into dc with me on saturday.

or im retarded. either way.
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:46 AM   #140
yeotaJMU
Shines ELIte's Shoes
 
yeotaJMU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DIE JERRUH YOU DICK JUST DIE
Posts: 21,908
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

you need to really stop worrying about it and just relax, its gonna work or its not and there is only so much you can do about it
yeotaJMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #141
MafioItalio
banned
 
MafioItalio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 418
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

is it good to look at a girl and say


''Hey nice shoes''

''Wanna ****?''
MafioItalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #142
MafioItalio
banned
 
MafioItalio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 418
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Or better

''Hey girl, i just wash my dick¸. want to suck it?''

''She answer ''No''''

''Dirty slut, you suck dirty dick!''
MafioItalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:59 AM   #143
MafioItalio
banned
 
MafioItalio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 418
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Or is it good to say

''Hey you'v got beautifull legs, at which hours they open''
MafioItalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:00 AM   #144
yeotaJMU
Shines ELIte's Shoes
 
yeotaJMU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DIE JERRUH YOU DICK JUST DIE
Posts: 21,908
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

better than chloroform

Last edited by yeotaJMU; 11-03-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: but less effective
yeotaJMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:00 AM   #145
thebigeasy59
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
thebigeasy59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bringing Rain
Posts: 17,565
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

you should stop posting.

Last edited by thebigeasy59; 11-03-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: not @ yeota obv
thebigeasy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:08 AM   #146
MafioItalio
banned
 
MafioItalio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 418
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU View Post
better than chloroform


haha seriously it was a long time ago since i laught like that. Your are a better humorist then I. I have to agree on that
MafioItalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #147
TurnUpTheSun
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TurnUpTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wigan FC for life
Posts: 9,757
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

wish i had mod powers (to abuse)
TurnUpTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:28 AM   #148
MafioItalio
banned
 
MafioItalio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 418
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

why so rude?
MafioItalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #149
Korlit
old hand
 
Korlit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: compulsive gambler ldo
Posts: 1,500
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafioItalio View Post
is it good to look at a girl and say


''Hey nice shoes''

''Wanna ****?''
FAIL
Korlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #150
BamBam192
adept
 
BamBam192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 964
Re: SL "Ask Out A Girl" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaaddict View Post
there's a shy girl in my dorm who i see a lot cause we live near each other. she has a massive crush on me. she's pretty smart, she never parties and she's really quiet too. she's not particularly hot.

we don't share similar interests or personalities. all the things she likes (art and church) i don't like. we've interacted before, but all our social interactions have been awkward, cause i know she has a huge crush on me, and i had trouble relating to her cause we're not very similar people. on a recent day she was sandwiched between me and someone else on the school bus, and talked almost exclusively to the other person cause he had much better chemistry with her.

despite all this, i'd like to become her fucc buddy just cause i wanna fucc. i know she's not the hottest and we don't have the best chemistry, but i'd like to take advantage of her crush on me to start banging her.

i don't want to be her bf. i am willing to go on dates though and drop some game in order to be fucc buddies. if need be, i guess i'd be willing to be her bf in exchange for sex. i dunno how likely it is, but its possible that cause of her religious beliefs that she doesn't believe in premarital intercourse. also, i think i could develop better chemistry with her once i actually tried. i'd like to become regular fucc buddies, but am still up for a 1 night stand instead. advice on how to accomplish this? should i ask her out on a date? should i ask her to a party and then dance with her? any other options?

btw, to all those people who might say find someone else, my options are very very limited, and i'd like a fucc partner.
Reason this will fail: girls like this will be devastated if you so **** them and leave. Or they know you are in it just for sex. Plus if you do this she will most likely tell people how much of an ace you were that girls will be hesitant to go out or do anything with you. Although there are ways to do this kind of thing with this type of girl and be in the clear, but if I told you I do not think that you have the skill to actually pull it off.

I suggest you try to get to know her and actually find some chemistry. If there is none, move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU View Post
you need to really stop worrying about it and just relax, its gonna work or its not and there is only so much you can do about it
^^ This

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafioItalio View Post
Or is it good to say

''Hey you'v got beautifull legs, at which hours they open''
^^ Proven to never work.
BamBam192 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online