I found Thinergy on You Tube and watched it last night. Thought it was very good. It's been a long time since I watched this show!
- Is that really Christina Applegate or is it another actress? She looks nothing like CA if you ask me. She's totally different acting. Very sweet and smart.
(ok I just read that Kelly's character gets progressively more stupid)
- Peg is very much the way I remember her. Katey Sagal is a hoot. I love her attitude! She has some great lines. I'm going to see if I can find a transcript of this episode.
- Marcy, omg. where did they find this actress. Men hate women like her.
- Steve is much more normal than Jefferson and a great addition to the show (though I prefer Jefferson. Jefferson is sooo lazy, lol). I read on wiki that Steve feels superior to the Bundy family but as time progresses he finds himself becoming more like them and turns to Al for male bonding. I never realized that Steve reappears later in the series.
Al gave a quite cool and sweet closing speech about what Peg means to him, equating her to his old baseball glove that he never uses. And like the pilot, the end the episode with them about to get it on.
- Al, omg. I think I am living with that guy
. That scene where she is singing and he is clipping his toenails, hehehe. Why must men be so crude. Honest to god I think I am living with someone who grew up with Al as his role model (feel sorry for me people)
P: Oh Al. This is not what I wanted. You ruined everything.
A: What do you mean "ruined everything?" Our lives are already ruined.
A: Remember that baseball glove my dad gave me when I was a little kid? I loved that glove. Yeah it's old and the web's lose. But it's special to me. That's how I feel about you Peg.