You are drafting a team of warriors to do battle against the other teams. This is a BATTLE ROYALE to-the-death fight. Last team with a survivor still standing wins.
You team will consist of TEN WARRIORS who you will choose from these categories:
- 1 Modern Warrior (someone alive today)
- 1 Historical Warrior (some historical person who is now dead)
- 1 Female Warrior (living or dead - but real)
- 1 Film Warrior (a fictional human character, without super powers)
- 1 Non-human Film Warrior (monsters, vampires, etc.)
- 1 Television Warrior (a fictional human character from TV)
- 1 Sports Figure Warrior (living or dead)
- 1 Animal Warrior
- 1 Superhero Warrior
- 1 Fictional Literary Warrior (no qualifications)
How you define "warrior" is up to you. You are simply choosing those people/characters you think would best make your team successful.
All picks will also get all powers/tools/weapons/paraphernalia that your pick normally has at his disposal.
There will obviously be some overlap between categories - but once a Warrior has been chosen in one category, HE OR SHE OR IT IS OFF THE TABLE FOR ALL OTHER CATEGORIES, in all other forms.
If it matters to you where this battle will take place - we will air-lift all teams to a nondescript, deserted tropical island with plenty of water and food, but there is no electricity or access to phones/internet. Then, it's a free-for-all.
I will further define the categories and rules in the draft thread.
I think 10 drafters is fine, but if we get enough interest from Lounge regulars, I will expand it. Only Loungers who have 500+ posts and a join date prior to 2012 will be considered.