Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #26
plzd0nate
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,239
Re: trolling the trolls

this thread is like stage 4 of dream levels in inception except for trolling. its way too complicated and complex for me to think about these posts
plzd0nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #27
ruffrydaz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 87
Re: trolling the trolls

What is trolling and who is a troll?
ruffrydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffrydaz View Post
What is trolling and who is a troll?
a troll is a person that writes stupid stuff all over the place,
because he is from low intelligence and has small genitals.
the troll tries to compensate his sad real life by constantly perma-fapping,
while posting idiotic memes in the internet-forums they are not banned in yet.
i hope this answer is good enough for you, you troll.
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #29
Dylanzesz
veteran
 
Dylanzesz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,618
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffrydaz View Post
What is trolling and who is a troll?
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/236660/ is a troll & 99,8% of his posts are considered to be trolling.
Dylanzesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:07 AM   #30
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

2+2 is back and no matter which forum i open, i see three, four or even more threads on the top of the page where the last post is made by the same person.

now i ask myself, does this person have something to say to each thread?

is he at least really funny or involved or whatever in each thread?

might he at least be able to have enough entertainment in him that we dont have to feel the wish to beat him half dead when we read each post in each thread that he made?

the answer to all these questions is NO.
i wonder how it feels for these troll-turds to do what they are doomed to do, day in and day out. do they question their lonely life full of waffles and cheap beer at least once a month or are they in a permanent state of delusion and feel like they are a valuable part of this pseudo-society? do they wank to the movie "Gamer", and do they stick their index or their middle finger into their anus when they get bored of standard wanking to midget rape videos that that their 14 fav porn-sites serve them?

i guess i dont need an answer, because neither do i nor does anybody else care for you, TROLL !
your existence is caused by a lack of condoms 9 month before, and a lack of oxygen during your birth.
now that you failed twice in your life before it even really started, how should you not have become the person that you are now?

useless is just something beginning with U !


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizeH6C6MOk
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #31
coyote__
stranger
 
coyote__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8
Re: trolling the trolls

coyote__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #32
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

yes, with everything that i say about the trolls, i am auricularly swearing at myself.
we always realize and hate those things the most on others, that we hate at our self.
if i call an alcoholic a bum, i indirectly hate that i am a pot-smoking slacker.
if i call a fat guy ****ing ugly, i hate myself, because i had that whole pizza yesterday.
thats pretty much basic psychology and i am not trying to hide that fact,
and that is what seperates me from the common troll.
i live a concious life most of the time.

my bump in this thread was caused by bad mood from my side.
i played bad poker and on top of that my ex-gf has a new bf and i dont get my jiggy-jiggy once a month anymore. that makes me mad and forces me to insult other people, preferably those who are dumb and dispensable (in kindergarten you would say that i attack those who are smaller/weaker than me).
in the end im actually worse than a troll, i think.
lets compare trolls with bums.
they are poor and the scum of society.
i often give bums a few €, even when i know they buy alcohol or crack,
i dont care, i made him feel better for a few minutes and that makes me feel better , too.
but on the internet, i insult the bums. i punish the weak and dumb for being what they are, even if they might not be able to change themselves.
now, when i realize this, i feel very bad.
i will smoke some pot and try to forget that i am one of those guys who basically have a big loving heart, but is acting so ****ing cold and calculating, that i even wonder how my own mum is still able to love me.

i wish i would be dumb enough to simply troll without questioning myself,
life would be a lot easier.

Last edited by HU4holes; 05-15-2012 at 08:09 AM. Reason: 4:20 in my biological rhythm now
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #33
thesting
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 107
Re: trolling the trolls

it hurts my head
thesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #34
MrBump
WINNING
 
MrBump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TOP DOWN CHROME SPINNING
Posts: 6,023
Re: trolling the trolls

MrBump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #35
|\||6@-/_
banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 23
Re: trolling the trolls

|\||6@-/_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #36
spike420211
banned
 
spike420211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: putting that s**t on everything
Posts: 9,516
Re: trolling the trolls


spike420211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #37
Wamy Einehouse
rack 'em
 
Wamy Einehouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,647
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HU4holes View Post
that i even wonder how my own mum is still able to love me.
PICS OF MUM FFS THIS ISNT REDDIT
Wamy Einehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:49 AM   #38
HUHandEH
Pooh-Bah
 
HUHandEH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: On the edge.
Posts: 5,221
Re: trolling the trolls

wtf is a troll.......

Last edited by HUHandEH; 05-16-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: check out my infractions:)
HUHandEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #39
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanzesz View Post
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/236660/ is a troll & 99,8% of his posts are considered to be trolling.
and although its you
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #40
~red0nkulous
old hand
 
~red0nkulous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trolling the Trolls
Posts: 1,317
Re: trolling the trolls

Sweet, I have a fan. Admit you stole the title of this thread from my location and I will be- friend you. If not then *** =)
~red0nkulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #41
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

i did not think of your location when i made the thread,
but now that i see it, i rememebr that ive read it before,
which means that you, at least subconciously, influenced me.
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #42
~red0nkulous
old hand
 
~red0nkulous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trolling the Trolls
Posts: 1,317
Re: trolling the trolls

And you are welcome for that
~red0nkulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #43
ncboiler
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ncboiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 15,165
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUHandEH View Post
wtf is a troll.......
Hi
ncboiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:10 AM   #44
sirswish6
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
sirswish6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: shpadoinkle day
Posts: 6,223
Re: trolling the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HU4holes View Post
yes, with everything that i say about the trolls, i am auricularly swearing at myself.
we always realize and hate those things the most on others, that we hate at our self.
if i call an alcoholic a bum, i indirectly hate that i am a pot-smoking slacker.
if i call a fat guy ****ing ugly, i hate myself, because i had that whole pizza yesterday.
thats pretty much basic psychology and i am not trying to hide that fact,
and that is what seperates me from the common troll.
i live a concious life most of the time.

my bump in this thread was caused by bad mood from my side.
i played bad poker and on top of that my ex-gf has a new bf and i dont get my jiggy-jiggy once a month anymore. that makes me mad and forces me to insult other people, preferably those who are dumb and dispensable (in kindergarten you would say that i attack those who are smaller/weaker than me).
in the end im actually worse than a troll, i think.
lets compare trolls with bums.
they are poor and the scum of society.
i often give bums a few €, even when i know they buy alcohol or crack,
i dont care, i made him feel better for a few minutes and that makes me feel better , too.
but on the internet, i insult the bums. i punish the weak and dumb for being what they are, even if they might not be able to change themselves.
now, when i realize this, i feel very bad.
i will smoke some pot and try to forget that i am one of those guys who basically have a big loving heart, but is acting so ****ing cold and calculating, that i even wonder how my own mum is still able to love me.

i wish i would be dumb enough to simply troll without questioning myself,
life would be a lot easier.
sirswish6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #45
HU4holes
banned
 
HU4holes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,481
Re: trolling the trolls

^ wow, nearly as ugly as layne flack
HU4holes is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online