Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2017, 09:24 PM   #176
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
So, the USA would still be there.
By using the logic I believe you are referring to, you could also say the Confederate States of America still exist right? Thank God the Confederate States no longer exist.

Quote:
Well maybe he shouldn't play **** music, like you showed in the other thread, if he wants to be taken seriously.
I understand this, I really do. But you have to understand that sometimes things are not targeted to you. Songs like I posted in the other thread is probably more geared to people who are younger, who are in college and in their early to mid 20s. Maybe even teenagers. Music videos like that we have to accept and appreciate the talent, but recognized that sometimes it's not targeted to our specific demographic.

-O
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:38 PM   #177
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
By using the logic I believe you are referring to, you could also say the Confederate States of America still exist right? Thank God the Confederate States no longer exist.
No, that's not using my logic at all. USA dropped a nuke on Japan. Japan still existed. That's my logic.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
I understand this, I really do. But you have to understand that sometimes things are not targeted to you. Songs like I posted in the other thread is probably more geared to people who are younger, who are in college and in their early to mid 20s. Maybe even teenagers. Music videos like that we have to accept and appreciate the talent, but recognized that sometimes it's not targeted to our specific demographic.

-O
Nope, that was terrible. It did more harm than good for GLBT people no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if it was created by the far right to try and turn people away from being gay/trans/etc.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:45 PM   #178
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
No, that's not using my logic at all. USA dropped a nuke on Japan. Japan still existed. That's my logic.
I dont think I quite understand. If it's just a crater that is left, does it matter if USA still exist? I dont think it would still exists, but you could say that it does exists, but it would just be a crater, not a country.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #179
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

I believe everybody deserves health care, no matter how much money they make
I believe the old white rich men who run the GOP do not believe in my first thought.
I believe I will not rest until IMDB.com changes the posting for KUWTK, that refers to Caitlyn Jenner as "himself"
I believe most people do not know how much it hurts to be referred to the gender they do not identify as
I believe my first sheep game will be a fun time #ShamlessPlug
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #180
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

16 have submitted an entry

UPDATE:

Revel shall commence Wednesday May 10, 9:30 PM Eastern Time.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:09 PM   #181
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
I believe everybody deserves health care, no matter how much money they make
I believe the old white rich men who run the GOP do not believe in my first thought.
I believe I will not rest until IMDB.com changes the posting for KUWTK, that refers to Caitlyn Jenner as "himself"
I believe most people do not know how much it hurts to be referred to the gender they do not identify as
I believe my first sheep game will be a fun time #ShamlessPlug
cliffs...

I will not rest until...

oooo sheep game!
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #182
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

I believe Donald Trump should not have fired Comey
I believe Donald Trump has some how managed to become even more of an embarrassment than what he was a week ago
I believe I will release another press release this week regarding Caitlyn Jenner's status with IMDB.com
I believe I will probably cry watching Chelsea Manning walk as a free woman this week for the first time in her life.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #183
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

So you were all upset at Comey at election time, but now he's cool?
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #184
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
So you were all upset at Comey at election time, but now he's cool?
Comey is not perfect by any means, but Comey was doing an important job by investigating Trump's involvement with Russia.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #185
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
Comey is not perfect by any means, but Comey was doing an important job by investigating Trump's involvement with Russia.
He was doing an important job last year, yet you didn't like it.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:56 PM   #186
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

I believe the graduates that walked out on Mike Pence's commencement speech should be applauded.
I believe Wal-Mart should keep XL Men's String Bikinis in stock, because bigger guys can wear String Bikinis as well.
I believe I will masturbate to Chelsea Manning soon.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:11 PM   #187
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12,701
Re: Sunday Thoughts

lol
Mr.mmmKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:16 PM   #188
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
I believe I will masturbate to Chelsea Manning soon.
Stop objectifying people. It's virtual rape.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:09 AM   #189
jmitchell42
mother****ing photoshopper
 
jmitchell42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: THE MUSTACHE RIDES AGAIN.
Posts: 15,941
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
Stop objectifying people. It's virtual rape.


geez!
jmitchell42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:06 PM   #190
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

I believe Anderson Cooper is America's best news anchors
I believe Shepard Smith is actually pretty decent as well... considering he is on Fox
I believe, for the good of the country, the 25th amendment should be invoked
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:42 PM   #191
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 20,172
Re: Sunday Thoughts

rachel maddow > anderson cooper
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:48 PM   #192
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Because everything will be okay if Mike Pence is running the place?
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:56 PM   #193
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
rachel maddow > anderson cooper
I am a fan of Rachel Maddow as well, although she is more opinionated than Anderson Cooper or Shepard Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
Because everything will be okay if Mike Pence is running the place?
Considering how deep this Russian thing goes, I think Pence is probably involved as well. A Pence and Trump impeachment would lead to the Speaker of the House becoming president. If the demos can win control of the house in 2018, that means we will have a demo president.
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #194
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 20,172
Re: Sunday Thoughts

president hatch
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #195
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 20,172
Re: Sunday Thoughts

unlike oberbrunner, i'm not threatened by an intelligent woman forming her own opinions
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:10 PM   #196
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
unlike oberbrunner, i'm not threatened by an intelligent woman forming her own opinions
Hello Friend,

What makes you think that I am "threatened" by an intelligent woman forming her own opinions? Like I said, I am a huge fan of Rachel Maddow, but I didnt mention her in my "Sunday Thoughts" because I was talking about news anchors. Anderson Cooper and Shepard Smith are news anchors who just report the news as it is, where as Rachel Maddow will talk about the news with her opinions. I mentioned Anderson Cooper because I am playing in The Mole soon with the Puzzles and Other Games Community soon. I am a huge fan of anything Anderson Cooper does.

-O
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:14 PM   #197
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 20,172
Re: Sunday Thoughts

rachel reports facts. you're threatened by her for subconscious reasons that you need to work out before you speak on her again in front of me
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:18 PM   #198
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 19,448
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
I am a fan of Rachel Maddow as well, although she is more opinionated than Anderson Cooper or Shepard Smith



Considering how deep this Russian thing goes, I think Pence is probably involved as well. A Pence and Trump impeachment would lead to the Speaker of the House becoming president. If the demos can win control of the house in 2018, that means we will have a demo president.
So, why did you say the 25th?
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:39 PM   #199
Oberbrunner
adept
 
Oberbrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Love
Posts: 702
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
So, why did you say the 25th?
Hello fidstar,

I believe we need to start somewhere. Currently impeachment is probably not likely because republicans control both house and senate, however we can use the 25 amendment and we can do that today!

This is a 2 front fight. We go for either impeachment or 25th. Let's get Trump out of office and I think the puzzle will come into focus which would be bad news for Mike Pence. Hopefully we just need to take care of business and vote demo in the 2018 election and this nightmare can end.

-O
Oberbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:53 AM   #200
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,632
Re: Sunday Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbrunner View Post
I am a fan of Rachel Maddow as well, although she is more opinionated than Anderson Cooper or Shepard Smith



Considering how deep this Russian thing goes, I think Pence is probably involved as well. A Pence and Trump impeachment would lead to the Speaker of the House becoming president. If the demos can win control of the house in 2018, that means we will have a demo president.
But if Ryan is sworn in as the President, he will be keep being the President even after House control switches, right?
Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online