Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #16
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bonds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: High Stakes Player from Finland
Posts: 11,749
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by too many holes View Post
making sex or masturbation much more fun.
Unpossible
bonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #17
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonds View Post
Unpossible
Most women I've spoken to say they love them too. Makes it more fun on their end too.
too many holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #18
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: pooping
Posts: 887
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

I've had my **** pierced for almost 11 years now. Mine is called a frenum piercing, and the only thing it has in common with a PA is that it's a **** piercing. It's not the best decision I ever made, but it sure seemed like it when I was 21. It sure has had its benefits, and not many disadvantages.

The biggest benefit is that bitches really do love it. You will score trim that's way out of your league because they want to try it. I worked in the restaurant business, and there were always plenty of sluts on staff to try and get down with.

The disadvantages aren't that bad. The pain is decent, but doesn't last long. It hurt for about a minute and dulled out pretty quickly. The bleeding sucks, and you have to be pretty diligent about cleaning it for the first few weeks, but it does heal faster than most other piercings, and seems less infection prone than other piercings. And you can't **** for a few weeks. No bj's for a month or so. After that, smooth sailing. There's little to no maintenance/special cleaning, and the biggest worry you'll have is getting it caught in your flyhole.

Would I do it again? No doubt.
Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #19
old hand
 
dercon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: sheltered under the gun
Posts: 1,479
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris View Post
I've had my **** pierced for almost 11 years now. Mine is called a frenum piercing, and the only thing it has in common with a PA is that it's a **** piercing. It's not the best decision I ever made, but it sure seemed like it when I was 21. It sure has had its benefits, and not many disadvantages.

The biggest benefit is that bitches really do love it. You will score trim that's way out of your league because they want to try it. I worked in the restaurant business, and there were always plenty of sluts on staff to try and get down with.

The disadvantages aren't that bad. The pain is decent, but doesn't last long. It hurt for about a minute and dulled out pretty quickly. The bleeding sucks, and you have to be pretty diligent about cleaning it for the first few weeks, but it does heal faster than most other piercings, and seems less infection prone than other piercings. And you can't **** for a few weeks. No bj's for a month or so. After that, smooth sailing. There's little to no maintenance/special cleaning, and the biggest worry you'll have is getting it caught in your flyhole.

Would I do it again? No doubt.
Are you saying that you had to get your penus pierced to get laid?
That's sad.
dercon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #20
scooter, politard king
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,574
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

of course u should OP. once ur done, ur ready to start sukin ****s. gg u.
j2sooted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #21
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: pooping
Posts: 887
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercon View Post
Are you saying that you had to get your penus pierced to get laid?
That's sad.
No.

Sad is when you misspell penis.
Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
old hand
 
dercon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: sheltered under the gun
Posts: 1,479
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris View Post
No.

Sad is when you misspell penis.
[ ] misspell
[ ] nice try
dercon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #23
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: pooping
Posts: 887
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercon View Post
[ ] misspell
[ ] nice try
mis新pell (mĭs-spěl') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. mis新pelled or mis新pelt (-spělt'), mis新pell搏ng, mis新pells
To spell incorrectly.

Carry on.
Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #24
banned
 
ashes of eight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: - )
Posts: 8,087
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by too many holes View Post
They say it enhances your sensitivity down there, making sex or masturbation much more fun.

Yeah, using urinals would be pretty much out for a while.

i hear putting holes in your brain also enhances your intelligence , get to it
ashes of eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #25
banned
 
ashes of eight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: - )
Posts: 8,087
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2sooted View Post
of course u should OP. once ur done, ur ready to start sukin ****s. gg u.
lol
ashes of eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #26
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris View Post
I've had my **** pierced for almost 11 years now. Mine is called a frenum piercing, and the only thing it has in common with a PA is that it's a **** piercing. It's not the best decision I ever made, but it sure seemed like it when I was 21. It sure has had its benefits, and not many disadvantages.

The biggest benefit is that bitches really do love it. You will score trim that's way out of your league because they want to try it. I worked in the restaurant business, and there were always plenty of sluts on staff to try and get down with.

The disadvantages aren't that bad. The pain is decent, but doesn't last long. It hurt for about a minute and dulled out pretty quickly. The bleeding sucks, and you have to be pretty diligent about cleaning it for the first few weeks, but it does heal faster than most other piercings, and seems less infection prone than other piercings. And you can't **** for a few weeks. No bj's for a month or so. After that, smooth sailing. There's little to no maintenance/special cleaning, and the biggest worry you'll have is getting it caught in your flyhole.

Would I do it again? No doubt.
Close to what I've read in most testimonials then. I have an irrational fear of needles, just need to go and do it and do it if I'm going to do it...from the sounds of it, it sounds like something I'd want.

As to the rest of the posters, no comment.
too many holes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #27
Pooh-Bah
 
salesbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: It's Problem
Posts: 4,729
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

I am convinced some of you weren't cuddled enough as a baby.....wow @ these posts. Whats next BBVL should I stick a gerbil in my azz and be like Richard whatshisname posts?
salesbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #28
Pooh-Bah
 
makemecool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: valuetown
Posts: 5,365
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2sooted View Post
of course u should OP. once ur done, ur ready to start sukin ****s. gg u.
are you dodging the profanity filter?
makemecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #29
banned
 
uauaEEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,112
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

It's better than circumcision which is awful.
uauaEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:56 PM   #30
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
xjimraketex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: fear the beard
Posts: 19,538
Re: Should I get a Prince Albert piercing?

do it man!
xjimraketex is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive