Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #26
diebitter
Grotesquely Handsome
 
diebitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,149
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman View Post
I want something masculine and virile and sexy for the ladies but imposing yet friendly and offering camaraderie to the males. It needs to be strong, smart and competent, with an edge of wit and humor.

DO me!
diebitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #27
Subterranean
grinder
 
Subterranean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 694
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman View Post
I want something masculine and virile and sexy for the ladies but imposing yet friendly and offering camaraderie to the males. It needs to be strong, smart and competent, with an edge of wit and humor.

DO me!
Subterranean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #28
IgrindMICROS
old hand
 
IgrindMICROS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: inglewoooood
Posts: 1,196
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw_eX97TUw&feature=fvw

2:55 - 3:00
jim popping dwights fitness orb
IgrindMICROS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #29
markksman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
markksman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ITT
Posts: 10,458
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

omg I want to use them all. Which to use first.

Well since it is diebitters forum...
markksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #30
ivaluecheck
journeyman
 
ivaluecheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Hi DB!

Could you make me an avy of the kick 0:05 - 0:08 or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6JcAV_2uXQ

TY
ivaluecheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #31
JMurder3
not god, probably jebus
 
JMurder3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In ya 4L, ya LLSNL & ya TWSS
Posts: 17,776
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

If someone could make a whole reel, like a flip book, with pictures of the J shooting the 3, and then could put this into an avatar which moved, I would greatly appreciate it. Thx.
JMurder3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #32
Gelford
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Gelford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 12,348
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Hey ... I used to have an avatar of this youtubeclip ... from 0.05 sec to 0.11 sec

From Fish to Cat .... I'd always wanted it to go in a loop from fish to cat, then back to fish ...


That would be greatly appreciated ! (and if that is too long, then from 0.07 sec to 0.10 sec)


Said youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhyVn5ePZs
Gelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
Count Chocula
banned
 
Count Chocula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 61.5° orbital
Posts: 19,345
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMurder3 View Post
If someone could make a whole reel, like a flip book, with pictures of the J shooting the 3, and then could put this into an avatar which moved, I would greatly appreciate it. Thx.
I could do this but you have to provide all the pictures
Count Chocula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #34
JMurder3
not god, probably jebus
 
JMurder3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In ya 4L, ya LLSNL & ya TWSS
Posts: 17,776
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Chocula View Post
I could do this but you have to provide all the pictures
Someone track down Labarde plz.
JMurder3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #35
Sven O
4L FF League 2 Champ

 
Sven O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,606
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

ty diebetter your the bestest<3
Sven O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #36
lastcardcharlie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lastcardcharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: QED, I think
Posts: 6,840
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

I would like this to be my avatar, please:



I'm a total moron so I would need precise instructions on how to achieve this.

Edit: No not this, I changed my mind.

Last edited by lastcardcharlie; 10-21-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: I changed my mind
lastcardcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #37
ivaluecheck
journeyman
 
ivaluecheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***



Paging Tunaman
ivaluecheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #38
Stuey
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: hilarious and absurd
Posts: 4,413
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelford View Post
Hey ... I used to have an avatar of this youtubeclip ... from 0.05 sec to 0.11 sec

From Fish to Cat .... I'd always wanted it to go in a loop from fish to cat, then back to fish ...


That would be greatly appreciated ! (and if that is too long, then from 0.07 sec to 0.10 sec)


Said youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhyVn5ePZs
Stuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #39
Minor Threat
veteran
 
Minor Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poppy fields
Posts: 2,371
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaluecheck View Post
Hi DB!

Could you make me an avy of the kick 0:05 - 0:08 or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6JcAV_2uXQ

TY
Minor Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #40
ivaluecheck
journeyman
 
ivaluecheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minor Threat View Post


tyvm
ivaluecheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #41
diebitter
Grotesquely Handsome
 
diebitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,149
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minor Threat View Post
Nice work MT. I hope you will help out for the rest of the forum's tenure?
diebitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #42
Minor Threat
veteran
 
Minor Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poppy fields
Posts: 2,371
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

probably. i did it in 4L as well
Minor Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #43
diebitter
Grotesquely Handsome
 
diebitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,149
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgrindMICROS View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw_eX97TUw&feature=fvw

2:55 - 3:00
jim popping dwights fitness orb
diebitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #44
diebitter
Grotesquely Handsome
 
diebitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,149
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcardcharlie View Post
I would like this to be my avatar, please:



I'm a total moron so I would need precise instructions on how to achieve this.

Edit: No not this, I changed my mind.
diebitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #45
derosnec
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
derosnec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,295
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

i like my new avatar but i found something better if i could bother you once more to make me an avatar of this instead from 1:19 to whenever (could be a sec or two, doesn't matter; minus the logo at the bottom if possible) that would be awesome. thanks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXPCJUC2Kw
derosnec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #46
Minor Threat
veteran
 
Minor Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poppy fields
Posts: 2,371
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by derosnec View Post
i like my new avatar but i found something better if i could bother you once more to make me an avatar of this instead from 1:19 to whenever (could be a sec or two, doesn't matter; minus the logo at the bottom if possible) that would be awesome. thanks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXPCJUC2Kw


Minor Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #47
diebitter
Grotesquely Handsome
 
diebitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,149
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by derosnec View Post
i like my new avatar but i found something better if i could bother you once more to make me an avatar of this instead from 1:19 to whenever (could be a sec or two, doesn't matter; minus the logo at the bottom if possible) that would be awesome. thanks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXPCJUC2Kw
Dammit my wife came in and saw me working on this. This is the gayest vid I ever saw.

diebitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #48
derosnec
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
derosnec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,295
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

lol thanks. i like MT's slightly better cuz of the group shot, so i went with his. no hard feelings. also the nittery in that thread in ATF is retarded. must be the weather.
derosnec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #49
ElliotR
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ElliotR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Contacting SoCal Approach on 127.3
Posts: 29,861
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

I'd like an avatar of a rabid weasel fighting a small child, please.
ElliotR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #50
Minor Threat
veteran
 
Minor Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poppy fields
Posts: 2,371
Re: *** Official 'Request an avatar' ***

link to vid?
Minor Threat is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online