Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #126
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

how can you claim to care so much about the military and honor and service and vote for a draft dodging chicken hawk?
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #127
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
This has nothing to do with you lying about being in the military.
that's your twisted opinion. i've killed so many people in war you wouldn't believe it.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:58 AM   #128
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
that's your twisted opinion. i've killed so many people in war you wouldn't believe it.
Please stop. The more you post, the more sad and pathetic you look.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:00 AM   #129
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
how can you claim to care so much about the military and honor and service and vote for a draft dodging chicken hawk?
This has nothing to do with you lying about being in the military.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:01 AM   #130
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
This has nothing to do with you lying about being in the military.
if someone in your family asked you about trump dodging the draft and claiming how much he loves war and will be so tough militarily with these countries, would you tell them that that has nothing to do with ScreaminAsian's military service? i think you would. because it seems like you really don't have an answer.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:05 AM   #131
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
if someone in your family asked you about trump dodging the draft and claiming how much he loves war and will be so tough militarily with these countries, would you tell them that that has nothing to do with ScreaminAsian's military service? i think you would. because it seems like you really don't have an answer.
Again, this has nothing to do with you LYING about being in the military. Stop trying to change the subject. I'm still waiting for proof you're in the military. You're a sad, pathetic, lying coward.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:07 AM   #132
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Again, this has nothing to do with you LYING about being in the military. Stop trying to change the subject. I'm still waiting for proof you're in the military. You're a sad, pathetic, lying coward.
lol you are a really good debater. i'm trying to poke a hole in your logic and you won't let me!
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:11 AM   #133
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

zikzak corroborated my story exactly, i don't even know what else you're looking for. the whole barracks burst into applause when we kissed
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:12 AM   #134
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
lol you are a really good debater. i'm trying to poke a hole in your logic and you won't let me!
Still waiting for proof that you're not a pathetic liar. You're a sad, sad person. How do you feel about taking credit for people who actually risk their lives to defend your life?
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:13 AM   #135
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
zikzak corroborated my story exactly, i don't even know what else you're looking for. the whole barracks burst into applause when we kissed
You're honestly the worst poster on 2+2, and that says a lot.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:13 AM   #136
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Still waiting for proof that you're not a pathetic liar. You're a sad, sad person. How do you feel about taking credit for people who actually risk their lives to defend your life?
you're gonna wait a long time because i will not expose my unit unless it's on snapchat so i know if you screen shot it. i already told you i'm on classified forward operations.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:16 AM   #137
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
You're honestly the worst poster on 2+2, and that says a lot.
when i saw us agreeing on an opinion earlier today in nvg, i thought we turned a corner. go back itt and check, i was being very reasonable with you and you flew off the handle for no reason.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:20 AM   #138
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
you're gonna wait a long time because i will not expose my unit unless it's on snapchat so i know if you screen shot it. i already told you i'm on classified forward operations.
This is a complete waste of time. Just so you know, I'll be referencing this thread in the future in other threads that you post in, so that everyone knows what an ******* you are. I'm sure everyone who's a veteran or who has family who are veterans will love to know what you are.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:21 AM   #139
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
when i saw us agreeing on an opinion earlier today in nvg, i thought we turned a corner. go back itt and check, i was being very reasonable with you and you flew off the handle for no reason.
Admit you lied and maybe we have.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:24 AM   #140
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
This is a complete waste of time. Just so you know, I'll be referencing this thread in the future in other threads that you post in, so that everyone knows what an ******* you are. I'm sure everyone who's a veteran or who has family who are veterans will love to know what you are.
what the hell will it take to get you to finally believe me and stop slandering my good name. more war stories? i've got bloody ones. every story i have is bloodier than the last.

but i'll start a separate thread about them so you don't keep ruining this thread. which, btw, you latched onto this tangent because you couldn't answer a simple question or back up any of your reasoning with a shred of evidence. just so that's clear. and you could clear up your positions at any time! lol but you'd rather threaten me and try to steal my valor
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:26 AM   #141
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
what the hell will it take to get you to finally believe me and stop slandering my good name. more war stories? i've got bloody ones. every story i have is bloodier than the last
Please stop, you're an embarrassment.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:09 AM   #142
plaaynde
Poker Historian
 
plaaynde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Local Group
Posts: 15,323
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
how can you claim to care so much about the military and honor and service and vote for a draft dodging chicken hawk?
Gold. Chicken HAWK.

Just push the buttons and let Screaming Asian do the dirty work.
plaaynde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:22 AM   #143
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:23 AM   #144
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,100
Re: I voted for Trump.

AZMountainHiker, you couldn't be more wrong
Mr.mmmKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:23 AM   #145
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:28 AM   #146
plaaynde
Poker Historian
 
plaaynde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Local Group
Posts: 15,323
Re: I voted for Trump.

As(s) Mountain Hiker: why did you make this post, starting the quarrel?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...3&postcount=84

We got the masterpiece from Zik Zak as a direct consequence, but anyway.
plaaynde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:29 AM   #147
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #148
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:42 AM   #149
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:35 AM   #150
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Foldsville
Posts: 6,957
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphismus View Post
omfg LOLPHISmUS saves the daaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online