Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #76
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Foldsville
Posts: 6,957
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
Voted for Trump. Can't get enough of the liberal media's whining.

Democrats can't win the presidential election, they are completely out of power now. They used to be the party of the working man and they had a vast lead over the Republicans in the Senate and Congress. Now they just represent minorities, wealthy whites and misguided children. They have to import Muslims and Mexicans to vote for them because they have turned their back on so many Americans. Serves them right.

Trump 2020.
lol this would be a good level actually
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:01 PM   #77
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

President Trump, coming January 20, 2017. You're welcome America!
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:16 PM   #78
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #79
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in you heads
Posts: 13,857
Re: I voted for Trump.

Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #80
plaaynde
Poker Historian
 
plaaynde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Local Group
Posts: 15,323
Re: I voted for Trump.

Ho ho ho



"Santa" Trump is coming

plaaynde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:23 PM   #81
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphismus View Post
Funny, but really shows your lack of intelligence.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:25 PM   #82
Iwreckshop
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA#1
Posts: 2,856
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFolding View Post
lol this would be a good level actually
No, it wouldn't at all actually
Iwreckshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #83
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Funny, but really shows your lack of intelligence.
please explain
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:35 PM   #84
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
please explain
Take off your tin foil hat and it'll all make sense.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #85
plaaynde
Poker Historian
 
plaaynde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Local Group
Posts: 15,323
Re: I voted for Trump.

I will feel sick enjoyment when the belief in Trump decomposes.

Will do so many good.
plaaynde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:40 PM   #86
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Take off your tin foil hat and it'll all make sense.
i saw you responded really quickly and thought "oh **** he's got some real evidence ready, he's gonna make me look like an idiot", then saw it was just you asserting your gut feeling again lol thanks for not letting me down
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:03 PM   #87
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
i saw you responded really quickly and thought "oh **** he's got some real evidence ready, he's gonna make me look like an idiot", then saw it was just you asserting your gut feeling again lol thanks for not letting me down
17000+ posts??? Wow, you're actually pretty pathetic, aren't you??? Do you have a life outside of 2+2? I doubt it. Honestly, I actually feel sorry for you. Changing your avatar weekly, posting 10+ times daily...what a sad life...
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:05 PM   #88
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
i saw you responded really quickly and thought "oh **** he's got some real evidence ready, he's gonna make me look like an idiot", then saw it was just you asserting your gut feeling again lol thanks for not letting me down
Oh, and you're first thought says ALOT about what you think about yourself...
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:09 PM   #89
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

rofl
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:12 PM   #90
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
rofl
Yea, pretty much the only response you could give. 17,000+ posts????? Do you ever talk to real people? I mean, face to face? Just curious....
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:13 PM   #91
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

i was hopeful. hopeful that you would use facts to shape your reasoning and present those facts and reasoning to me to change my mind or enlighten me on this topic which you seemed pretty confident about. and i'll be hopeful for your next post too that's the kind of person i am
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:14 PM   #92
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Yea, pretty much the only response you could give. 17,000+ posts????? Do you ever talk to real people? I mean, face to face? Just curious....
i was asking for your thoughts about the allegations of russian influence into the US election and you're attacking me about my post count lol
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:17 PM   #93
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
i was asking for your thoughts about the allegations of russian influence into the US election and you're attacking me about my post count lol
Still waiting for your answer. I'm sure there's a lot of people on 2+2 who are tired of your act.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:18 PM   #94
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Still waiting for your answer. I'm sure there's a lot of people on 2+2 who are tired of your act.
i feel like we got off on the wrong foot here. i'm being super friendly. which answer are you looking for from me right now?
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #95
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Foldsville
Posts: 6,957
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
Still waiting for your answer. I'm sure there's a lot of people on 2+2 who are tired of your act.
You're literally the only one who is "tired" of his "act."

And you're the worst kind of Trump supporter.
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #96
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

you want to know the truth? right now i'm serving at a forward operating base in afghanistan with the marine paratroopers squad 107A, the Screamin Eagles, and that's where i got my screen name from thank you very much for not asking. i'm on my 16th tour in the 10 years since i've enlisted and to tell you the god's honest truth none of us talk here anymore. i haven't heard more than a single english word spoken in the last 6 months. we're constantly listening for haji up in the mountains or caves waiting to jump out at us with knives and grenades. and we fight them every time with our hands and rifles. we are the men protecting your freedoms, and you disrespect us all with your internet trolling?? how ****ing dare you, son. i would bend you over my knee if they didn't constantly threaten to shoot me for desertion. and even my life in the states was more real and hard than anything you ever went through. i was born and raised in west philadelphia. i spent most of my days on the playground, just chilling, relaxing, playing basketball outside by the school. unfortunately it wasn't long before a couple of guys got up to no good and started making trouble in my neighborhood. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared so she said, "you're going to iraq and afghanistan to fight for american freedoms"
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:36 PM   #97
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFolding View Post
You're literally the only one who is "tired" of his "act."

And you're the worst kind of Trump supporter.
Seriously????? You must live only in BBV4L if you think that. Oh, and if I'm the worst kind of Trumo supporter, that means libtards hate me, which I love!
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:37 PM   #98
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,027
Re: I voted for Trump.

SA,

I believe AZMountainHiker is referring to a Washington Post piece that overstated the influence of Russian Propaganda in swinging the election. Here is an article.

Needless to say just because that article was false doesn't make all the allegations of Russian interference false. Also, even if Russia did absolutely nothing to interfere with the election that doesn't change the fact that DT is a charlatan and I'd be embarrassed to have voted for him.
allinontheturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:38 PM   #99
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: grabbing life by the pussy
Posts: 21,347
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
17000+ posts??? Wow, you're actually pretty pathetic, aren't you??? Do you have a life outside of 2+2? I doubt it. Honestly, I actually feel sorry for you. Changing your avatar weekly, posting 10+ times daily...what a sad life...
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:39 PM   #100
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: I voted for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
you want to know the truth? right now i'm serving at a forward operating base in afghanistan with the marine paratroopers squad 107A, the Screamin Eagles, and that's where i got my screen name from thank you very much for not asking. i'm on my 16th tour in the 10 years since i've enlisted and to tell you the god's honest truth none of us talk here anymore. i haven't heard more than a single english word spoken in the last 6 months. we're constantly listening for haji up in the mountains or caves waiting to jump out at us with knives and grenades. and we fight them every time with our hands and rifles. we are the men protecting your freedoms, and you disrespect us all with your internet trolling?? how ****ing dare you, son. i would bend you over my knee if they didn't constantly threaten to shoot me for desertion. and even my life in the states was more real and hard than anything you ever went through. i was born and raised in west philadelphia. i spent most of my days on the playground, just chilling, relaxing, playing basketball outside by the school. unfortunately it wasn't long before a couple of guys got up to no good and started making trouble in my neighborhood. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared so she said, "you're going to iraq and afghanistan to fight for american freedoms"
Haha! Nice story, but no one here believes any of it. Oh, and you owe an apology to the real soldiers serving to protect our country.
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online