Cross-posting from the SCOOP thread:
begins on Sunday! I just have a few items to catch you up on…
- There is a VIP Bash tomorrow @ 13:00 ET. It costs 5,000 StarsCoin to enter and has five seats added to the first $1,050 Phase 1. Sit & Go satellites are available.
- SCOOP Challenges are underway and offer great value. You can complete the challenges once this week and next week to gain entry to $50K ticket freerolls.
- Event 05 Low's guarantee has been increased from $75K to $100K. When making the schedule, we had not planned to run a SCOOP PLO Spin & Go. It has added a slew of players to the $27 Low and as a result we're making this one time guarantee change.
- The Super Tuesday and Thursday Thrill will begin at 14:30 ET next week instead of 14:00 and will have lower guarantees and fewer satellites. This is due to Event 01 High running at 14:00 ET daily. These majors have the most crossover and we'd like the focus to be on SCOOP.
- The Mini Kickoff and Mini Million will not be replaced on May 7th. We'll evaluate the results on May 8th and make a decision for the rest of the Series.
- Events 02, 10, 23, 24, 28, 29, 39, and 50 have had 14K/28K and 70K/140K levels added.*
- Events 14 and 38 (Razz and Stud8) will begin with 50 bets instead of 100 but some levels have been added resulting in late registration ending at approximately the same point. The objective of this change was to provide more meaningful play at the start of these Events.*
- Event 01 High's structure has been altered. Day 1 has been extended by 30 minutes but will end on the same level.
- I'm in the process of deploying satellites for Event 01 through Monday. Guarantees will be adjusted for future iterations based on results.
Good luck this weekend!
*These changes are not yet visible in the client.