In addition to the numerous bugs mentioned that need to be fixed before FTP has its grand re-opening with its popular software, here are some more bugs that I experience:
1) Software is too laggy when used with a HUD. I want to play more tables, but start losing money with the lags.
2) Too many disconnections or crashes.
3) Hand histories are not saved for some qualifiers.
4) Requesting hand histories via email no longer works.
5) First character in chat area is often cut off.
6) Time is not stopped during breaks so players are cheated up to five minutes of playing time after each break.
7) Some tournaments still don't have breaks within the first hour which means you cannot take a synchronized break,
e.g., once-a-week qualifiers, quarterly Million qualifiers in the final week, affiliate tournaments.
8) Default user name and password gets messed up, and you have to re-enter your login details.
9) Filters and other changes in main lobby are not saved, so you have to keep making the same changes over and over again.
10) If you are watching another table then get moved there, the "Auto-post blind" line in the Persistent Options tab disappears and if you ever time out, you get auto-folded for the rest of the tournament.
11) Tournament lobbies sometimes don't refresh, so I lose money because the prize payouts, number of players remaining, and time left are out-of-date.
12) Now the main lobby does not automatically refresh; it shows out-of-date information until I mouse over the tournaments.