Originally Posted by Party_Rep
Many thanks for the feedback, I have passed this onto our product department. I expect that some of the pieces of feedback are on the road map however I will confirm in this thread.
Players have been raising these issues for a long time. For example I and others have complained about the fact that sometimes tourney windows fail to open (and we get blinded down) since at least 4 years ago. The response was basically the same then: "we are working on it".
Please explain why, over several years, you have not actually sorted these issues out, especially something as basic and important as tourney screens opening????
btw, +1 to the points raised, especially these really easy to fix ones:
- remove MTT reminder crap (or at least allow a player option to disable it)
- stop the tilting diconnect warnings (or make them no more than hourly)
- don't skip the tourney break in the first hour (isn't it obvious that this defeats the object of synchronised breaks??)
- include auto add-on
- stop the annoying hand-for-hand on every pay jump
- Don't pop-up the tourney lobby every time there is a re-seat
However I am not holding my breath. Party have known about these issues for a long time and have chosen to invest zip in doing anything about them.