I know you probably aren't interested in what I have to say, but I like you and am def rooting for you to turn it around. I'm going to post some advice that has helped me and I hope it can do the same for you.
1. Work on your health, be more active. All you need to do to start is go for 20-30 min walks, and cut out some junk food.
2. Spend less time in front of the computer/tv screens.
3. Stop trying to win every argument, one of the reasons I like you is that you are normally correct, however you can be extremely antagonistic which rubs many people the wrong way. People don't like it when others are constantly trying to show them they are wrong, you don't need to win every argument.
4. It is very hard to play poker well when your life is in disarray. You obviously have some family issues, venting about them on an internet forum isn't going to help. Try to work on them (I understand this is incredibly difficult) take baby steps, any improvement is impressive as far as I'm concerned.
5. Poker isn't life, in fact the money you can make from poker is peanuts compared to what the real ballers make. You are very smart, and willing to work hard if motivated properly. There's nothing wrong with advancing past poker, that tends to be what a lot of HSNL crushers end up doing.
6. Don't kill yourself, its irrational because what you are going through wont last, and it would be the cowards way out.
Keep your head up
Good Post by Galfond