Originally Posted by xdanielx
1. Current attainable rois mixing 3.5/8/15s
2. Have you dropped a profitable horses in MU?
3. Top 5 MTTs <109 on stars
4. Most important qualities in a backer?
5. Most important qualities in a horse?
1) I did an expected return for myself in the games and I had myself at a return of around $2.8-3 a game in a $15, $4-$4.40 a game in a 3r and $1.80 ish in 8s. The moment we start mixing in reg speed mtt's or get over the 30 table mark these drop down.
2) Yes and it wasn't a easy call seeing as the make up was over 10k and I knew he could be profitable again but there were issues outside the game that made it -ev
3) Im sure everyone knows the hots/bigs but outside that
Late night 109 turbo 12k
Late night 77 6 max
Early 33t 6 max
Early 11r 18k?
27ko t 20k?
Not sure about the gauntness on those tournys atm but you will find that with stars all the value outside the bigs are in the rebuys or turbos.
4) Hard working, always open to talk to there horses, offers coaching and most of all a good rep as a backer to improve your game and give you the support needed to play the best you can at the level that will make you the most so the backer having a understanding of game selection is key.
5) Willing to learn, willing to listen and not be typical pig headed im the greatest type player. The players I had the best success with are the types that put there head down, grind, study and above all dont let the swings get to them.