General Rules and Etiquette
- As long as the game is ongoing, you may only talk about the game inside the game thread.
- You may only post in the game thread when it is DAY.
- You may only post when you are alive.
- If you are a wolf, then you may only communicate outside the game thread with the other wolves. You may not remain in wolf chat after you have died.
- You may not edit or delete posts in the game thread for any reason at any time.
- You may not quote, post screenshots of, or directly refer to private communications from the mod in any way.
- You are expected to participate. Failure to post a minimum of five (5) times per game day will result in you being substituted out of the game. If you are substituted out of any WSoWW™ game, you are not eligible to participate in the next WSoWW™ slate of games.
- You are expected to be familiar with the rules, and you are expected to abide by them even if you think they are incorrect
Any post made after night at :16 on any given night will receive a warning. Two consecutive posts at :16 on any given night will result in an immediate modkill
, with no leniency of any kind. Any post made at :17 will result in an immediate modkill
, with no lenience of any kind. Do not night post.
The use of a gimmick account is allowed. However, you may not use a different account in any future WSoWW™ game this season.
Because the WSoWW™ is designed to be highly competitive, you are expected to play to win. Intentionally sabotaging your team, or choosing strategies with the sole purpose of trolling other players in the game, is not allowed. You will be substituted out of the game and banned from participation in any future WSoWW™ game.
This game has 13
The seer received a TRUE
The wolves have permanent
Vote by bolding
the name of the player you want to vote. Do not use bold for any other purpose.
At the end of the scheduled game day, the player with the most votes is lynched, and his role revealed in the thread. If two or more players are tied for the most votes, one of the tied players is chosen randomly by the moderator.
There is NO MAJORITY LYNCH
in this game.
There is NO VOTE CHANGING OR UNVOTING
at must lynch.
Day and Night Times
All times give are server time, which is also Eastern Standard Time. The thread will open at 9:15 AM EST
. Night will fall at 8:15 PM EST
I will open the thread every morning by posting "IT IS DAY.
" You may not post in the thread until I have made the morning post.
Weekends are different: There is no "night" Saturday night -- the thread remains open from Saturday morning until Sunday evening. There is no scheduled Saturday night lynch.
Questions and Confirmation
Any questions regarding the rules should be submitted to the moderator by PM ONLY
IT IS NIGHT. DO NOT POST.