Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #201
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
he would have to have done that AND accurately binked my role

when he could just have said that his info was that ufo was tracker

i trust jay implicitly here, i think

villagers should vote him for ringleader
totp
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #202
ihcjay
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ihcjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: laugh do joe
Posts: 41,809
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

WTF the update deleted my contacts
ihcjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #203
Donat3llo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Donat3llo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding your coattails, bruh!
Posts: 12,989
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
tell me how you know that ufo is lying about being tracker

use small words because i'm stupid
because someone else is the tracker, or the role isn't in the game

But he definitely is not tracker, and claimed as such bc they know it would be suspicious for them to also claim villager. Heck they even mentioned it was suspicious that you and irtm claimed villa, so why would UFO then claim it?

They only had one other choice, tracker or wolf and lol at claiming wolf.

I believe we are def in a TC + wolf scenario and UFO is likely my wolf pick

irtm is a close second, but not sure why they claim saint for the draw
Donat3llo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 PM   #204
ihcjay
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ihcjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: laugh do joe
Posts: 41,809
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
walk me through your ufo reasoning

no need to talk on skype right now, i dont think
I don't know if a wolf has the ability to see a post in the thread and then quote it saying "ok, here's some info"

Whereas a villa that is that role would

It's thin though
ihcjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 PM   #205
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,320
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
he would have to have done that AND accurately binked my role

when he could just have said that his info was that ufo was tracker

i trust jay implicitly here, i think

villagers should vote him for ringleader
he could have done it as tc. if you're wolf, then you see he's tc and the story is the same. alternatively could be a w/w move and now you have chat.

but that's just conspiracy theory and we don't have anything else to work with so we just have to trust you.
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 PM   #206
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

i mean Don is kinda talking nonsense, so

and irtm knows better than that saint claim

might just be that easy (which would be unlucky for the wolves)

but ufo IS capable of trickery, so i want to think this through

it's a fact that ufo was the last to post and could reasonably have inferred, as a wolf/turncoat, that there was no tracker in the game since nobody had claimed it

but i know that jay is villa

so that would only cast doubt on ufo/housenuts

and both don and irtm are acting kinda ridiculous
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #207
ihcjay
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ihcjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: laugh do joe
Posts: 41,809
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
totp
I say villagers should vote for you

I'm likely to blow it again
ihcjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #208
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donat3llo View Post
because someone else is the tracker, or the role isn't in the game

But he definitely is not tracker, and claimed as such bc they know it would be suspicious for them to also claim villager. Heck they even mentioned it was suspicious that you and irtm claimed villa, so why would UFO then claim it?

They only had one other choice, tracker or wolf and lol at claiming wolf.

I believe we are def in a TC + wolf scenario and UFO is likely my wolf pick

irtm is a close second, but not sure why they claim saint for the draw
how

do

you

know

he's

not

tracker

?

stop begging the question by assuming your conclusion
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #209
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 13,998
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts View Post
This game depends on if jay was balls deep and claimed gossip at the start as a lie.
from what I see, the whole game relies on you voting accurately. I know gad, you and ihcjay are not wolves. that leaves iraisetoomuch and donatello as possibly wolfing for me. they're both acting horribly throughout this thread and I think donatello said stuff that doesn't make any sense (saying there's no saint, no tracker).

I think what happened was: those were the two wolves but they didn't know how to properly play their hand because the game mechanics are confusing. that leaves iraisetoomuch with an awful seer claim, and donatello basically lolcatting in the thread.
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #210
iraisetoomuch
Using one time every time
 
iraisetoomuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,918
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
pretty sure you are misunderstanding
Well then **** me.
iraisetoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:12 PM   #211
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 13,998
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
i mean Don is kinda talking nonsense, so

and irtm knows better than that saint claim

might just be that easy (which would be unlucky for the wolves)

but ufo IS capable of trickery, so i want to think this through

it's a fact that ufo was the last to post and could reasonably have inferred, as a wolf/turncoat, that there was no tracker in the game since nobody had claimed it

but i know that jay is villa

so that would only cast doubt on ufo/housenuts

and both don and irtm are acting kinda ridiculous
with my 3 year layoff, I'd probably do something silly and wolfy like the wolves are doing.
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:14 PM   #212
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts View Post
join the claim fest.

if you're villager/saint claim villager.
if you're tracker, claim it.
if you're gossip, lol toast.

if you're wolf/tc claim whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO View Post
alright.

I'm the tracker and gadarene, ihcjay and housenuts are not wolves.
tbh jay, this sequence actually made me slightly MORE suspicious of ufo, since housenuts clearly signals that tracker is the one power role that nobody has yet claimed

but idk

ufo, why aren't you posting more now?
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:14 PM   #213
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,320
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

I'm ready to vote for IRTM. I don't think there should be a ringleader as it just gives wolves outs if it somehow goes to a wolf.
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:14 PM   #214
Donat3llo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Donat3llo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding your coattails, bruh!
Posts: 12,989
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
i mean Don is kinda talking nonsense, so

and irtm knows better than that saint claim

might just be that easy (which would be unlucky for the wolves)

but ufo IS capable of trickery, so i want to think this through

it's a fact that ufo was the last to post and could reasonably have inferred, as a wolf/turncoat, that there was no tracker in the game since nobody had claimed it

but i know that jay is villa

so that would only cast doubt on ufo/housenuts

and both don and irtm are acting kinda ridiculous
wtf? I'm not talking nonsense.

I simply don't believe the tracker claim because of the timing.

I'm pretty positive we're in a 1 wolf + TC game, and it's entirely possible that irtm has been open wolfing to get lynched as the TC. Leaving UFO as the lone wolf who showed up last minute.
Donat3llo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:14 PM   #215
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

oh, you are posting more now

never mind
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:15 PM   #216
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 13,998
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donat3llo View Post
because someone else is the tracker, or the role isn't in the game

But he definitely is not tracker, and claimed as such bc they know it would be suspicious for them to also claim villager. Heck they even mentioned it was suspicious that you and irtm claimed villa, so why would UFO then claim it?

They only had one other choice, tracker or wolf and lol at claiming wolf.

I believe we are def in a TC + wolf scenario and UFO is likely my wolf pick

irtm is a close second, but not sure why they claim saint for the draw
so what are you? vanilla villager?
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:15 PM   #217
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 13,998
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
oh, you are posting more now

never mind
I was trying to understand everything
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:16 PM   #218
Donat3llo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Donat3llo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding your coattails, bruh!
Posts: 12,989
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO View Post
so what are you? vanilla villager?
No.
Donat3llo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:16 PM   #219
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,320
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donat3llo View Post
wtf? I'm not talking nonsense.
you still haven't claimed a role other than astrologer which isn't in the game.

you claim there's no tracker in the game, which is impossible to know.

you are full nonsense
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:16 PM   #220
ihcjay
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ihcjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: laugh do joe
Posts: 41,809
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

IRTM isn't a villager

He might be TC I suppose, but it feels if Donnie wants to be lynched here

VAST TONAL GULF
ihcjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #221
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,320
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Can we just go to vote? I dont want to play much longer and don't see anything changing. I'm voting IRTM
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #222
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 13,998
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO View Post
from what I see, the whole game relies on you voting accurately. I know gad, you and ihcjay are not wolves. that leaves iraisetoomuch and donatello as possibly wolfing for me. they're both acting horribly throughout this thread and I think donatello said stuff that doesn't make any sense (saying there's no saint, no tracker).

I think what happened was: those were the two wolves but they didn't know how to properly play their hand because the game mechanics are confusing. that leaves iraisetoomuch with an awful seer claim, and donatello basically lolcatting in the thread.
bolded shows donatello was trying to distance himself from his wolfbro saint claim and ended up botching it
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #223
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donat3llo View Post
wtf? I'm not talking nonsense.

I simply don't believe the tracker claim because of the timing.

I'm pretty positive we're in a 1 wolf + TC game, and it's entirely possible that irtm has been open wolfing to get lynched as the TC. Leaving UFO as the lone wolf who showed up last minute.
risk-reward is out of proportion there, though, unless ufo thought about it, like, five levels deep

he claims tracker as wolf, he doesn't know who the other wolves are, if any

if we believe him, he takes off the table three lynches who are not him, two of whom have been supervillagery, and focuses it on two people who have not been villagery and who (from his perspective if he's a wolf) could easily be wolves

if we don't believe him, or if he gets counterclaimed by a sandbagging tracker, then we lynch him a good chunk of the time

whereas he could have just come in and blended with the villa/saints if he was confident in his tone-ability, which he would have to be regardless to fakeclaim tracker

your level of certainty does not match the facts on the ground
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #224
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 70,514
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

also, i'm fine with being the ringleader also

villagers, me or jay, your choice
Gadarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #225
Donat3llo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Donat3llo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding your coattails, bruh!
Posts: 12,989
Re: Thursday 4-hour Werewolf Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts View Post
you still haven't claimed a role other than astrologer which isn't in the game.

you claim there's no tracker in the game, which is impossible to know.

you are full nonsense
Sorry I'm conflating my belief with factual assertions. I do not believe there is a tracker in the game. I do not believe the Tracker claim and I think it's entirely possible UFO is wolfing here, which makes it more likely irtm is likely the TC.
Donat3llo is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online