1. Name a British Prime Minister who was in office anytime 1980-present.
2. Name a novel written by Charles Dickens.
3. Name one of the Wikipedia pages that are linked to in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia entry for "Euclid's Elements".
4. Name a currently active US Navy aircraft carrier.
5. Name one of the eight Ivy League schools.
6. Name a male tennis player who has won 8+ grand slam singles titles in the open era.
7. Name a current member state of the UN that joined on or after 1993.
8. Name a physicist who has a link to his own page in the Wikipedia page for "Manhattan Project".
9. Name an elected office or appointed post that George H. W. Bush has held in the federal government.
10. Name one of the eight members of the Commonwealth of Nations with a population greater than Canada's.