Wheeeeee Guesstimania is back, PM answers in a NUMBERED
list please (send it unnumbered and lose a point!)
NO RESEARCH OBV
1) According to research by the Radicati group (conducted in 2010), how many emails are sent worldwide each day?
2) Population of the Philippines according to the 2010 census
3) How many miles of revenue track does the New York subway system consist of?
4) According to the CIA world factbook, how many adults are illiterate worldwide?
5) Netherlands is part of the 'Low Countries' but how far above sea level is the highest mountain on mainland Holland? (in metres)
6) How many cubic kilometres does the Antarctic Ice Sheet consist of?
7) How many goals have been scored in FIFA World cup tournaments? (not including qualifying games)
8) On average how many photos are uploaded onto facebook each day?
9) How far is the most direct road route between Berlin and Rome according to Google maps (in km)
10) How many fatalities were there from road traffic incidents in the USA in 2009?