(there are too many threads using
Please let me use a
POG Werewolf Rules
For more details, please see Werewolf Rules And Etiquette
- As long as the game is ongoing, you may only talk about the game inside the game thread
- You may only post in the game thread when it is DAY
- You may only post when you are alive
- If you have a role which allows you to communicate outside the game thread, then you may do so only when allowed by your role, and only with individuals specified by your role
- You may not edit or delete posts in the game thread for any reason at any time
- You may not quote, post screenshots of, or directly refer to private communications from the mod in a way that conveys the specific form or exact composition of the message
- You are expected to participate
- You are expected to be familiar with the rules, and you are expected to abide by them even if you think they are incorrect
- You are expected to behave civilly
Werewolf is a game about lying and catching people lying. It's an adversarial game and arguments between players are normal and expected. Passion and Intensity are fine but excessively personal attacks or insults are not. Even in a werewolf game you must respect the forum rules about civility. Failure to do so may cause you to be infracted or temp banned, and repeated problems may get you perma-banned.
Werewolf is also a community and team-based game. While there are many styles and strategies and reasons for playing and you may choose your own, you are expected to be respectful of the time and energy others put in as players and as moderators. You are expected to play to win. Intentionally sabotaging your team, or choosing strategies with the sole purpose of trolling other players in the game is not allowed.
THIS GAME HAS n0 ACTIONS
Each day, each player is allowed (and encouraged) to vote to lynch a player. To do so, type the name of the player in bold
; if you want to be sure the moderator sees it, you could be so kind as to write something like "vote: Zurvan
", but it is not required.You may abbreviate the name of the player, provided it is clear to other players (and the moderator) whom you mean.
You may remove your vote by posting "unvote
". You may change your vote simply by voting the new player; you do not need to unvote.
At the end of the scheduled game day, the player with the most votes is lynched, and his role revealed in the thread. If two or more players are tied for the most votes, one of the tied players is chosen randomly by the moderator.
Day and Night Times
[indent]All times give are server time, which is also Eastern Daylight Time.
I will open the thread every morning by posting "It is day.
" You may not post in the thread until I have made the morning post. Day will usually start at 9 A.M.
Day lasts until 7:30 P.M. (19:30)
. Posting at 7:30 P.M.
is acceptable, and votes with that time stamp will be counted. Posting after that, even just a minute after, is not acceptable, even if I have not yet declared it night by posting "It is night.
" Do not post in the thread at any time, for any reason, between the end of the day and the opening of the trhead the next morning.
Weekends are different: There is not "night" Saturday night -- the thread remains open from Saturday morning until Sunday evening. There is no scheduled Saturday night lynch.
Wolves may communicate with each other by any means they desire during wolf chat.The Roster
WOLF CHAT IS 24/7
AksdalQuestions and Confirmation
Any questions regarding the rules should be submitted to the moderator by PM ONLY
Every player in this game can participate in ITAs. ONCE per DAY, starting day 2, you may shoot someone by posting in BOLD and RED "SHOOT XXXXX"
. OBVIOUSLY YOU MAY DO THIS ONLY WHEN I ANNOUNCE THE ITA PERIOD IS OPEN.