POG Werewolf Rules
For more details, please see Werewolf Rules And Etiquette
- As long as the game is ongoing, you may only talk about the game inside the game thread
- You may only post in the game thread when it is DAY
- You may only post when you are alive
- If you have a role which allows you to communicate outside the game thread, then you may do so only when allowed by your role, and only with individuals specified by your role
- You may not edit or delete posts in the game thread for any reason at any time
- You may not quote, post screenshots of, or directly refer to private communications from the mod in a way that conveys the specific form or exact composition of the message
- You are expected to participate
- You are expected to be familiar with the rules, and you are expected to abide by them even if you think they are incorrect
- You are expected to behave civilly
The modkill standard in this game is 2 non-participatory game days due to the random nature of the eods.The Setup
Werewolf is a game about lying and catching people lying. It's an adversarial game and arguments between players are normal and expected. Passion and Intensity are fine but excessively personal attacks or insults are not. Even in a werewolf game you must respect the forum rules about civility. Failure to do so may cause you to be infracted or temp banned, and repeated problems may get you perma-banned.
Werewolf is also a community and team-based game. While there are many styles and strategies and reasons for playing and you may choose your own, you are expected to be respectful of the time and energy others put in as players and as moderators. You are expected to play to win. Intentionally sabotaging your team, or choosing strategies with the sole purpose of trolling other players in the game is not allowed.
The seer received a n0 peek
Each day, each player is allowed (and encouraged) to vote to lynch a player. To do so, type the name of the player in bold
; if you want to be sure the moderator sees it, you could be so kind as to write something like "vote: Zurvan
", but it is not required.You may abbreviate the name of the player, provided it is clear to other players (and the moderator) whom you mean.
You may remove your vote by posting "unvote
". You may change your vote simply by voting the new player; you do not need to unvote.
At the end of the scheduled game day, the player with the most votes is lynched, and his role revealed in the thread. If two or more players are tied for the most votes, one of the tied players is chosen randomly by the moderator.
There is no maj in this game until mustlynch
Day and Night Times
[indent]All times give are server time, which is also Eastern Standard Time.
I will open the thread every morning by posting "It is day.
" You may not post in the thread until I have made the morning post. Day will usually start at ????? o'clock
Day lasts until ????? O'clock
. Due to the nature of this game, night posting will probably be inevitable but let's try to keep it to a dull roar. After you see me post "IT IS NIGHT" do not post until you see me post "IT IS DAY." Do not post in the thread at any time, for any reason, between the end of the day and the opening of the thread the next morning.
Weekends are different: Instead of having nights randed between 4 and 50 hours, we'll double that and have the day last between 8 and 100 hours. I know 100 hours is a long time but I didn't really think this through very well so **** you.
Wolves may communicate with each other by any means they desire during wolf chat.The Roster
Wolves have 24-hour chat throughout the game
GadareneQuestions and Confirmation
Any questions regarding the rules should be submitted to the moderator by PM ONLYMust Lynch
Once you vote, your vote is locked, and you may not switch or unvote
Role PMs are going out now
IT IS NIGHT, DO NOT POST