1. Yes i did receive role names and role descriptions for each of my peeks. If any of the villagers want me to out them as a test, I will. i also have a role name, but as oti pointed out, there may be some mechanism involved and i think not revealing is best.
2. I did not leave peeks. which is no doubt why i am still alive. that along with my horrible reads on players i did not peek.
3. However, if you check my strong villa/medvilla/neutral/wolf lists you will see my peeks there. I always put my peeks at the top, and always put all other names in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order in order to make them stand out. well, not stand out in that nobody would casually notice - but i was confident that darthrob or somebody else would notice upon doing a detailed reread looking for peeks.
4. Also, you will find the use of "probably" and "I think" in almost all of my posts or comments. ie, not a peek. Times where i used absolutes were peeks.
5. I did not out forsythio yesterday because I though oti was a wolf and i thought ewalsh was a wolf. i thought there was very little chance of me being nightkilled, and even if i was, we would have a few mislynches to spare - and if you tried to kill forsythio once and failed, you would naturally lynch him with overwhelming force the next day even without my direction. but i'm outing myself now because we no longer have many mislynches left.
6. about the "i don't want to lynch forsythio today" comment. I still standby that. I was trying to lock the game up. i kept thinking the other seer would come out, but he never did. I now think that i am the only seer and that we have mason/vigilante to makeup for the 2nd one. You can't lock the game up by killing off known wolves. you lock it up by killing off unknowns that you think are wolves. In my final list post of the day, you will see that i clearly say "up to me, i would lynch forsythio tomorrow". its not obvious, but i was confident that you guys would figure it out. 'don't want to lynch today' - 'i would lynch you tomorrow'. those are consistent with each other, and consistent with a seer peeked wolf when a village lock is close.
Summary of days. n0. I wanted to peak a high volume poster so i would know whether or not i could trust him. It needed to be somebody that wouldnt get killed as a strong player kill, and ideally somebody that is an easy mislynch, ie wolves wouldn't nk him. threadcat fits that definition perfectly. i left no peeks d1, don't bother looking.
n1. today i decided to go for an influential player. somebody whose opinion i trusted as a villager, but if they were wolf, i wanted to find out now before the led the village astray. sooted/bsball/wahoo were suspects. not wahoo after kr's claim. just sort of a flip between sooted/bsball, went with sooted. i left no peeks d2, don't bother looking.
n2. i wanted to peek an utr since there would really be no way to get a read otherwise. tarheels looked like he was gonna start playing whereas tepm/coordi/cadaz etc did not seem that way, so i peeked tarheels. d3, i left several comments that i thought were not obvious peeks, but obvious enough upon reread
. glad bigger didn't shank tarheels
. corrects bsball's village list saying that threadcat and tarheels are on mine.
threadcat/sooted/tarheels at top of strong villa list
n4. now i was pretty sure i was gonna come out soon with 4-5 live villas, so my goal was to peek a villager that would not be nk'd soon who had a decent chance of being a wolf who is doing an excellent villagery cover. d5 you'll notice that from d4 to d5, darthrob moves from my 'in the middle list' to my strong villa list. 2704
n5. wanted to peek an utr player that nobody had a good read on. fors fit the bill. as i said above, i did say i did not want to lynch fors today. key word being today. i later clearly state that i want to lynch fors tomorrow. 3640
. In this post you'll also notice that all my non-peeks have 'read' or 'lean' or 'probably' or some other non-peek indication. all my peeks are definites.
n6. still thinking there must be a seer out there, my main priority was to not overlap with one of their peeks. so i went with JD, who i've read wolfy all game, but most others have read villagery. i was hoping for villa from a gameplay closer to lock it up perspective, but secretly hoping for wolf for vindication of my read. obv he is villa because i suck at reads.