Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up NL Discussion of heads up NL Texas Hold'em cash games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
fkme2tears
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 93
Cool possible super user?

Not saying this villain is or isn't. I played him for around 10 hrs. It was pretty heavy volume vs this opponent. He a very low wtsd when I ran 3 barrels. He almost never called. And I have to say very odd I went through my hand history when I ran 3 barrels with my premiums he didn't call 1 time. So i figured he should be easy to bluff, but that was not the case he was heroing over bets with K and A high, bottom pairs.. quite a bit. A lot of the times he didn't even have a blocker.

But when I had it he folded almost every time. I figured hes folding so much when I have it I should be able to bluff him easily. But 10 hrs of play and to not call me 1 time when I had it is odd. He didn't stack off one time vs me in about 10 hrs of play. Thats a first for me to not stack a player off for a 10 hr session. I am pretty aggro I usually get paid off. Maybe he just owned my soul but from those calls below he should be a fish. Is that possible in heads up for players to call down this light and avoid all your nutted hands for 10 hrs?

    Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

    Hero (BB): $200 (100 bb)
    SB: $303.74 (151.9 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is BB with J 7
    SB raises to $5, Hero calls $3

    Flop: ($10) 2 5 8 (2 players)
    Hero checks, SB bets $4, Hero raises to $16.30, SB calls $12.30

    Turn: ($42.60) 9 (2 players)
    Hero bets $41.10, SB calls $41.10

    River: ($124.80) 4 (2 players)
    Hero bets $137.60 and is all-in, SB calls $137.60

    Spoiler:


      Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

      BB: $937.52 (468.8 bb)
      Hero (SB): $421.33 (210.7 bb)

      Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 Q
      Hero raises to $5, BB calls $3

      Flop: ($10) 6 8 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.72, BB calls $4.72

      Turn: ($19.44) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $18.36, BB calls $18.36

      River: ($56.16) T (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $54.66, BB calls $54.66

      Spoiler:
      fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-07-2017, 09:41 PM   #2
      fkme2tears
      enthusiast
       
      Join Date: Dec 2016
      Posts: 93
      Re: possible super user?

      So this is a hand he hero call with no blocker I figured I could crush him easily. I was like wow I got me a fish. But he some how didn't pay me off for 10 hrs at 200nl but heros me when I make a move. Its mind boggling. I guess he has no hearts so he some how finds a call. So thats fine but I should get paid off when I have set or 2 pair in that spot or a straight, but he never paid me off.

        Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
        Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

        Hero (BB): $104.46 (104.5 bb)
        SB: $181.95 (182 bb)

        Preflop: Hero is BB with 4 Q
        SB raises to $2, Hero calls $1

        Flop: ($4) 8 2 3 (2 players)
        Hero checks, SB bets $3.02, Hero raises to $10.06, SB calls $7.04

        Turn: ($24.12) A (2 players)
        Hero bets $22.78, SB calls $22.78

        River: ($69.68) J (2 players)
        Hero bets $69.62, SB calls $69.62

        Spoiler:
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-08-2017, 12:58 AM   #3
        Tutejszy
        old hand
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Posts: 1,535
        Re: possible super user?

        it's stars? give us sn and we'll tell you if he's some sick crusher or just a fish clicking random buttons at right times
        Tutejszy is online now   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-08-2017, 03:45 AM   #4
        fkme2tears
        enthusiast
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Posts: 93
        Re: possible super user?

        I am going to play him again and probably record it and put it on you tube if he crushes me again and all provide a link and you guys can observe and tell me what you think. I have played against some tough players, but never in my life owned the way he did for such a long session. I can look over the hand history and figure out what adjustments I need to make to play a better style vs a player I am having problems with but his hand history makes no sense to me. He doesn't pay off so I should be able to bluff him but he finds calls when I don't have it. And since he can hero so light I should be getting paid off and I am not. It might be some sort of timing tell but I doubt it. I been looking at his hands all day and night trying to figure out whats going on if I am giving off some tell. I can't find anything yet.
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-08-2017, 03:56 AM   #5
        fkme2tears
        enthusiast
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Posts: 93
        Re: possible super user?

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tutejszy View Post
        it's stars? give us sn and we'll tell you if he's some sick crusher or just a fish clicking random buttons at right times
        Fish do that sometimes get lucky for few hrs but 10 hrs heads up? Thats pretty amazing variance if he can pull that off. I have seen it in 6 max once a fish ran hot for 6 hrs. If you raised he would 3b any 2 and call a jam with any 2. So we were shoving with A high and better over his 3b. He was up a few thousand at 200nl. He started with 80 bucks saying he was god in chat some of the players even quit. I said man maybe this is god. But eventually he lost it all back to us. It could of been some sick variance like that you might be right.
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-08-2017, 05:55 AM   #6
        Tutejszy
        old hand
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Posts: 1,535
        Re: possible super user?

        soo... that's a "no" on giving his sn? thread is pointless when noone knows who are you talking about
        Tutejszy is online now   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #7
        fkme2tears
        enthusiast
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Posts: 93
        Re: possible super user?

        Not fair to give his SN right now he may not be cheating and be a crusher. Not fair to him to be labeled as a possible super user. Just curious if you guys have experienced sessions like this vs opponents. I am waiting for him to come online to play him and record it. I am making a few adjustments. If he does this again hes going on you tube and all provide a link.
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #8
        fkme2tears
        enthusiast
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Posts: 93
        Re: possible super user?

        He is not a super user he just ran extremely hot against me the first time around. Didn't happen 2nd time around.
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-13-2017, 12:46 AM   #9
        fkme2tears
        enthusiast
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Posts: 93
        Re: possible super user?

        moderator can go ahead and delete the thread.
        fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 05-13-2017, 11:12 PM   #10
        JefPat
        newbie
         
        Join Date: Jun 2007
        Posts: 23
        Re: possible super user?

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by fkme2tears View Post
        So this is a hand he hero call with no blocker I figured I could crush him easily. I was like wow I got me a fish. But he some how didn't pay me off for 10 hrs at 200nl but heros me when I make a move. Its mind boggling. I guess he has no hearts so he some how finds a call. So thats fine but I should get paid off when I have set or 2 pair in that spot or a straight, but he never paid me off.

          Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
          Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

          Hero (BB): $104.46 (104.5 bb)
          SB: $181.95 (182 bb)

          Preflop: Hero is BB with 4 Q
          SB raises to $2, Hero calls $1

          Flop: ($4) 8 2 3 (2 players)
          Hero checks, SB bets $3.02, Hero raises to $10.06, SB calls $7.04

          Turn: ($24.12) A (2 players)
          Hero bets $22.78, SB calls $22.78

          River: ($69.68) J (2 players)
          Hero bets $69.62, SB calls $69.62

          Spoiler:
          Top pair is the new nuts.
          JefPat is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 05-13-2017, 11:13 PM   #11
          JefPat
          newbie
           
          Join Date: Jun 2007
          Posts: 23
          Re: possible super user?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by fkme2tears View Post
          Not saying this villain is or isn't. I played him for around 10 hrs. It was pretty heavy volume vs this opponent. He a very low wtsd when I ran 3 barrels. He almost never called. And I have to say very odd I went through my hand history when I ran 3 barrels with my premiums he didn't call 1 time. So i figured he should be easy to bluff, but that was not the case he was heroing over bets with K and A high, bottom pairs.. quite a bit. A lot of the times he didn't even have a blocker.

          But when I had it he folded almost every time. I figured hes folding so much when I have it I should be able to bluff him easily. But 10 hrs of play and to not call me 1 time when I had it is odd. He didn't stack off one time vs me in about 10 hrs of play. Thats a first for me to not stack a player off for a 10 hr session. I am pretty aggro I usually get paid off. Maybe he just owned my soul but from those calls below he should be a fish. Is that possible in heads up for players to call down this light and avoid all your nutted hands for 10 hrs?

            Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
            Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

            Hero (BB): $200 (100 bb)
            SB: $303.74 (151.9 bb)

            Preflop: Hero is BB with J 7
            SB raises to $5, Hero calls $3

            Flop: ($10) 2 5 8 (2 players)
            Hero checks, SB bets $4, Hero raises to $16.30, SB calls $12.30

            Turn: ($42.60) 9 (2 players)
            Hero bets $41.10, SB calls $41.10

            River: ($124.80) 4 (2 players)
            Hero bets $137.60 and is all-in, SB calls $137.60

            Spoiler:


              Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
              Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

              BB: $937.52 (468.8 bb)
              Hero (SB): $421.33 (210.7 bb)

              Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 Q
              Hero raises to $5, BB calls $3

              Flop: ($10) 6 8 4 (2 players)
              BB checks, Hero bets $4.72, BB calls $4.72

              Turn: ($19.44) 3 (2 players)
              BB checks, Hero bets $18.36, BB calls $18.36

              River: ($56.16) T (2 players)
              BB checks, Hero bets $54.66, BB calls $54.66

              Spoiler:
              Never try to bluff a retarded player.
              JefPat is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 05-13-2017, 11:14 PM   #12
              JefPat
              newbie
               
              Join Date: Jun 2007
              Posts: 23
              Re: possible super user?

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by fkme2tears View Post
              Not saying this villain is or isn't. I played him for around 10 hrs. It was pretty heavy volume vs this opponent. He a very low wtsd when I ran 3 barrels. He almost never called. And I have to say very odd I went through my hand history when I ran 3 barrels with my premiums he didn't call 1 time. So i figured he should be easy to bluff, but that was not the case he was heroing over bets with K and A high, bottom pairs.. quite a bit. A lot of the times he didn't even have a blocker.

              But when I had it he folded almost every time. I figured hes folding so much when I have it I should be able to bluff him easily. But 10 hrs of play and to not call me 1 time when I had it is odd. He didn't stack off one time vs me in about 10 hrs of play. Thats a first for me to not stack a player off for a 10 hr session. I am pretty aggro I usually get paid off. Maybe he just owned my soul but from those calls below he should be a fish. Is that possible in heads up for players to call down this light and avoid all your nutted hands for 10 hrs?

                Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
                Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

                Hero (BB): $200 (100 bb)
                SB: $303.74 (151.9 bb)

                Preflop: Hero is BB with J 7
                SB raises to $5, Hero calls $3

                Flop: ($10) 2 5 8 (2 players)
                Hero checks, SB bets $4, Hero raises to $16.30, SB calls $12.30

                Turn: ($42.60) 9 (2 players)
                Hero bets $41.10, SB calls $41.10

                River: ($124.80) 4 (2 players)
                Hero bets $137.60 and is all-in, SB calls $137.60

                Spoiler:


                  Poker Stars, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
                  Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

                  BB: $937.52 (468.8 bb)
                  Hero (SB): $421.33 (210.7 bb)

                  Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 Q
                  Hero raises to $5, BB calls $3

                  Flop: ($10) 6 8 4 (2 players)
                  BB checks, Hero bets $4.72, BB calls $4.72

                  Turn: ($19.44) 3 (2 players)
                  BB checks, Hero bets $18.36, BB calls $18.36

                  River: ($56.16) T (2 players)
                  BB checks, Hero bets $54.66, BB calls $54.66

                  Spoiler:
                  He block 67 for the nuts; ez call.
                  JefPat is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #13
                  lvanhoe
                  old hand
                   
                  lvanhoe's Avatar
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2009
                  Posts: 1,337
                  Re: possible super user?

                  stop bluffing fish you retard
                  lvanhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-16-2017, 08:03 PM   #14
                  JefPat
                  newbie
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2007
                  Posts: 23
                  Re: possible super user?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lvanhoe View Post
                  stop bluffing fish you retard
                  xxx
                  JefPat is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #15
                  Yacht67
                  centurion
                   
                  Yacht67's Avatar
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2016
                  Posts: 151
                  Re: possible super user?

                  Looks like big bad bluffs to me
                  Yacht67 is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #16
                  fkme2tears
                  enthusiast
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2016
                  Posts: 93
                  Re: possible super user?

                  When I talk to other heads up regs about hands and I say I think I am going to post it on 2+2 they laugh and say its joke and waste of time. They said its a bunch of bum hunters that were forced off the tables mad they can't play heads up no more. I can see it now by the responses. Not my fault if your busto. Don't take it out on the 2+2 heads up forum. Go do some yoga.
                  fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-17-2017, 01:53 PM   #17
                  fkme2tears
                  enthusiast
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2016
                  Posts: 93
                  Re: possible super user?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lvanhoe View Post
                  stop bluffing fish you retard
                  He is definitely not a fish dumb ass if he can so many hrs without hero calling me when I have it. I had to do a lot of home work to beat him. You think a fish can go 10 hrs without stacking off one time? haha. "Where do these people come from?" Phil Hellmuth.
                  fkme2tears is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM   #18
                  Tutejszy
                  old hand
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                  Posts: 1,535
                  Re: possible super user?

                  Quote:
                  You think a fish can go 10 hrs without stacking off one time?
                  pretty sure the correlation goes in an opposite direction from where you think it does (ie, him not stacking off in 10 hours makes it more, not less, likely that he is a fish)
                  Tutejszy is online now   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-20-2017, 11:57 PM   #19
                  fishfood69er
                  adept
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2014
                  Location: Risking My Ruin
                  Posts: 1,052
                  Re: possible super user?

                  fkme2tears everything you post screams fish.. just for the record i think your a beginner at best. not looking to play you on sketchypokersite.lveu but just putting it out there for the record.
                  fishfood69er is offline   Reply With Quote
                  Old 05-21-2017, 01:16 AM   #20
                  lolregs
                  enthusiast
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2010
                  Posts: 93
                  Re: possible super user?

                  just finished my yoga session, can we HU4rollz now phagget
                  lolregs is offline   Reply With Quote

                  Reply
                        

                  Thread Tools
                  Display Modes

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off


                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


                  Powered by vBulletin®
                  Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
                  Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
                  Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
                   
                   
                  Poker Players - Streaming Live Online