**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) & six members of the House Crime Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please oppose HR 707, a bill that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #InternetFreedom
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
► Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV): http://spredd.it/6ed1M620
► Rep. Karen Bass [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/c4dbrbtg
► Rep. Judy Chu [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/1g71rcb7
► Rep. Luis Gutierrez [D-IL]: http://spredd.it/7To2010u
► Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee [D-TX]: http://spredd.it/SdfrYaH6
► Rep. Pedro Pierluisi [D-Puerto Rico]: http://spredd.it/eZ0f42TW
► Rep. Cedric Richmond [D-LA]: http://spredd.it/KekFli91
► Today's White House Poker Petition tweet: http://spredd.it/n50XcU7e
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on Sen. David Perdue's (R-GA) Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their Tenth Amendment right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree with the pro poker commenters. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/bfx9BLI6
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/898137636898694
Thanks for participating!