**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) & 4 members of the House Crime Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following, but try to edit even these a bit. If you prefer not to edit the tweets, try to pause a bit between tweets, so Twitter doesn't think you're a bot. Thanks!
- Please oppose HR 707, a bill that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #InternetFreedom
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
► Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV): http://spredd.it/6ed1M620
► Rep. Karen Bass [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/c4dbrbtg
► Rep. Judy Chu [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/1g71rcb7
► Rep. Luis Gutierrez [D-IL]: http://spredd.it/7To2010u
► Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee [D-TX]: http://spredd.it/SdfrYaH6
• Former governor and former co-chair of Sheldon Adelson's Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling George Pataki recently announced that he's running for president. He's not a long shot...he's a no shot. Still, let's keep making & liking some tweets on this. If he wants to be Adelson's proxy, he should hear from us:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/EXLt7a7u
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...28855440493580
Thanks for participating!