**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send pro-poker tweets to five Senate Judiciary Committee members, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please oppose legislation that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #InternetFreedom
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Don't let Sheldon Adelson dictate state online poker/gaming/lottery policy. #OpposeHR707
► Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D-CT]: http://spredd.it/XffokIp9
► Sen. Chris Coons [D-DE]: http://spredd.it/H803wd5F
► Sen. Dick Durbin [D-IL]: http://spredd.it/csbSG1JU
► Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/YVa67jF2
► Sen. Al Franken [D-MN]: http://spredd.it/ql7pd3uH
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on Sen. Bernie Sanders' (I-VT) Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, "The bill to shut down state-authorized poker sites is a giveaway to Sheldon Adelson. This is a democracy, not an oligarchy.", “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their traditional right to authorize activities like online poker within their states.”, “I agree with the pro poker commenters here. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/GaWyPd4u
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...54739477905177
Thanks for participating!