**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet members of the House Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:. They are holding a hearing on HR 707 on March 5th and need to hear from us!
- Please oppose HR 707, a bill that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #InternetFreedom
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
⇒ Rep. Karen Bass [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/c4dbrbtg
⇒ Rep. Judy Chu [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/1g71rcb7
⇒ Rep. Luis Gutierrez [D-IL]: http://spredd.it/7To2010u
⇒ Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee [D-TX]: http://spredd.it/SdfrYaH6
⇒ Rep. Pedro Pierluisi [D-Puerto Rico]: http://spredd.it/pYVk3TyW
⇒ Rep. Cedric Richmond [D-LA]: http://spredd.it/KekFli91
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on pro-HR 707 Gov. Mike Pence's (R-IN) Facebook page and in reply to a new Twitter post of his. This can be as simple as posting, “Please reconsider your support for efforts to strip states of their Tenth Amendment right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/bU4J28d0
⇒ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...33797936665998
Thanks for participating!