**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send individualized pro-poker tweets to seven new congressmen, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please respect the rights of states by rejecting calls to ban state-licensed online poker sites. Thank you. #TenthAmendment
- Licensed online poker provides tools for law enforcement, mandated age verification & liberty. Please support.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. Support the #TenthAmendment. Oppose RAWA.
⇒ Rep. Rod Blum [R-IA]: http://spredd.it/YDF4r730
⇒ Rep. Mike Bost [R-IL]: http://spredd.it/bfh2Vk77
⇒ Rep. Brendan Boyle [D-PA]: http://spredd.it/9q2ydbIR
⇒ Rep. Dave Brat [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/4afSc32a
⇒ Rep. Tony Cardenas [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/wT0GJ2Es
⇒ Rep. Buddy Carter [R-GA]: http://spredd.it/vOs4PcXj
⇒ Rep. Barbara Comstock [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/1Xcz829U
• Anti-poker Sen. Lindsey Graham says he's considering a run for president. Let's make & like some pro-poker posts on some articles about this:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/Ua28672d
⇒ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...20454584667000
Thanks for participating!