**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send pro-poker tweets to five Senate Judiciary Committee members, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Licensed U.S. online poker sites' age & identity verification technology keeps underage players off their sites.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in 2006. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose RAWA.
> Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D-CT]: http://spredd.it/WXfltfRU
> Sen. Chris Coons [D-DE]: http://spredd.it/6YfR15z7
> Sen. Dick Durbin [D-IL]: http://spredd.it/4ikb07bU
> Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/PY4qb7dk
> Sen. Al Franken [D-MN]: http://spredd.it/4hH20na1
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker. Thank you,” “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
> Sen. Jeff Flake [R-AZ]: http://www.facebook.com/senatorjefff...52554396601646
> Sen Thom Tillis [R-NC]: http://www.facebook.com/SenatorThomT...82957838606088
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
> Twitter: http://spredd.it/UIcedf9X
Thanks for participating!