**** Wednesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send pro-poker tweets to six Senate Judiciary Committee members, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please oppose legislation that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #TenthAmendment
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Congress rejected a ban on instate online poker in '06. RAWA restores nothing. It's an all new ban. #OpposeRAWA.
► Sen. Orrin Hatch [R-UT]: http://spredd.it/4rm5XEeg
► Sen. Mike Lee [R-UT]: http://spredd.it/ca02bxiQ
► Sen. David Perdue [R-GA]: http://spredd.it/9o5w7x7U
► Sen. Jeff Sessions [R-AL]: http://spredd.it/Z2Hr3pTl
► Sen. Thom Tillis [R-NC]: http://spredd.it/c9ik1608
► Sen. David Vitter [R-LA]: http://spredd.it/8XH4L6cD
• Let's make & favorite pro-poker tweets in reply to lawmaker tweets:
► Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT): https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/...00339164827648
► Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX): https://twitter.com/Elect_Blake/stat...31649920790528
► Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO): https://twitter.com/BuckForColorado/...84737238945792
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/jI1pw1N0
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...56274724418319
Thanks for participating!