Let's continue contacting mainstream media to ask them to increase coverage of our issue. Let's contact CBS News today. As they have been critical in the past, especially on 60 Minutes, let's mention specifically that we support the right to play.
Let's continue to own a lot of Facebook pages (senators, Congressmen, Congressional committees, etc.):
- The House Financial Services Committee's Facebook page is here.
- Let's get some posts on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce page (here)
- The Dept. of Justice's page is here.
- Senators' FB pages: Senator Facebook Listing
- We need lots of posts on the issue of poker and lots of "liking" of pro-poker comments.
Let's all send the PPA pre-written letters to our lawmakers. These will be updated when Rep. Barton's poker bill is introduced to the House (in other words, soon), so let's all get the current letters out before that. Once done, please reply ITT with "done", "sent", etc. to encourage others. Thanks!
I created a short URL for this thread that should help with sharing: http://is.gd/takeaction
Take Action Now and Contact your Lawmaker
Click Buttons to Send Letters in less than 60 seconds:
Finally, let's recruit others. Our personal recommendations of this effort will go far. The daily action plan takes very little time and there's no denying it's way +EV for the time invested. Once done, please post here that you made the request, along with posting your personal commitment to participate in the action plan.