**** Tuesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send pro-poker tweets to five Senate Judiciary Committee members, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please oppose legislation that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #TenthAmendment
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Congress rejected a ban on instate online poker in '06. RAWA restores nothing. It's an all new ban. #OpposeRAWA.
► Sen. John Cornyn [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/5HtncNmd
► Sen. Ted Cruz [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/Ca2dDUKP
► Sen. Jeff Flake [R-AZ]: http://spredd.it/7Odbhdn8
► Sen. Lindsey Graham [R-SC]: http://spredd.it/5S8tD23e
► Sen. Chuck Grassley [R-IA]: http://spredd.it/88uPF2a8
• Let's keep making & favoriting pro-poker tweets in reply to lawmaker tweets:
► Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA): https://twitter.com/RepTomMarino/sta...14510045433856
► Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT): https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/...07035298168832
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/dN6jfU0R
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...55841757794949
Thanks for participating!