**** Wednesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send individualized pro-poker tweets to six Senate Judiciary Committee members. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Licensed U.S. online poker sites' age & identity verification technology keeps underage players off their sites.
- Licensed online poker provides tools for law enforcement, mandated age verification & liberty. Please support.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in 2006. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose RAWA.
⇒ Sen. Orrin Hatch [R-UT]: http://twitter.com/OrrinHatch
⇒ Sen. Mike Lee [R-UT]: http://twitter.com/SenMikeLee
⇒ Sen. David Perdue [R-GA]: http://twitter.com/sendavidperdue
⇒ Sen. Jeff Sessions [R-AL]: http://twitter.com/SenatorSessions
⇒ Sen. Thom Tillis [R-NC]: http://twitter.com/senthomtillis
⇒ Sen. David Vitter [R-LA]: http://twitter.com/DavidVitter
• Let's keep making & liking pro-poker comments on Sen. John Cornyn's [R-TX] Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker. Thank you,” “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/L23fbfCE
⇒ Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/819044851474640
Thanks for participating!