**** Thursday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet members of the House Crime Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:. They are holding a hearing on HR 707 this month and need to hear from us!
- HR 707, a bill to shut down state-licensed iPoker, isn't a question of poker. It's of states' rights & the #TenthAmendment
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & liberty, please support the right of states to authorize online poker.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
⇒ Rep. Mike Bishop [R-MI]: http://spredd.it/JbPdaM75
⇒ Rep. Ken Buck [R-CO]: http://spredd.it/76uWH4Ve
⇒ Rep. Steve Chabot [R-OH]: http://spredd.it/x8K59n07
⇒ Rep. Jason Chaffetz [R-UT]: http://spredd.it/6A8XaTda
⇒ Rep. Randy Forbes [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/EQJ4e5tF
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on anti-poker Rep. Jason Chaffetz's (R-UT) Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, “Why do you have mostly gaming opponents set to testify at the HR 707 hearing? Congress isn't debating if the gaming issue. It's about the ability of states to regulate online poker and other games.”, “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/056df7U4
⇒ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...35802886465503
Thanks for participating!