**** Monday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send pro-poker tweets to four Senate Judiciary Committee members, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please oppose legislation that shuts down state-authorized poker websites. Thank you. #InternetFreedom
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & personal liberty, please support state-licensed poker websites.
- Don't let Sheldon Adelson dictate state online poker/gaming/lottery policy. #OpposeHR707
► Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D-MN]: http://spredd.it/9sd776Qm
► Sen. Patrick Leahy [D-VT]: http://spredd.it/04viL0a3
► Sen. Chuck Schumer [D-NY]: http://spredd.it/c2ag7VIB
► Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse [D-RI]: http://spredd.it/0c8987Q1
• Let's make & favorite pro-poker tweets in reply to lawmaker tweets:
► Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA): https://twitter.com/RepTomMarino/sta...14510045433856
► Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT): https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/...07035298168832
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/itUac440
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...55365287842596
Thanks for participating!