**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send individualized pro-poker tweets to seven new congressmen, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Licensed U.S. online poker sites' age & identity verification technology keeps underage players off their sites.
- Licensed online poker provides tools for law enforcement, mandated age verification & liberty. Please support.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. Support the #TenthAmendment. Oppose RAWA.
⇒ Rep. Ralph Abraham [R-LA]: http://spredd.it/LdfdbWM4
⇒ Rep. Alma Adams [D-NC]: http://spredd.it/OW993c1B
⇒ Rep. Pete Aguilar [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/61KRQj3b
⇒ Rep. Rick Allen [R-GA]: http://spredd.it/2RYe3J5D
⇒ Rep. Brad Ashford [D-NE]: http://spredd.it/c3fLe0z9
⇒ Rep. Brian Babin [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/h7O9td13
⇒ Rep. Don Beyer [D-VA]: http://spredd.it/37Dowb8p
• Anti-poker Sen. Lindsey Graham [R-SC] posted on Facebook that he's considering a run for president. Let's make & like some pro-poker comments there:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/SUd5as91
⇒ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...19979864714472
Thanks for participating!