**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet members of the House Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:. They are holding a hearing on HR 707 on March 5th and need to hear from us!
- HR 707, a bill to shut down state-licensed iPoker, isn't a question of poker. It's of states' rights & the #TenthAmendment
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & liberty, please support the right of states to authorize online poker.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
⇒ Rep. Louie Gohmert [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/pdbu4RfE
⇒ Rep. Trey Gowdy [R-SC]: http://spredd.it/3L7h1ca5
⇒ Rep. Raul Labrador [R-ID]: http://spredd.it/la4M1U08
⇒ Rep. Ted Poe [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/5OCdfxjc
⇒ Rep. James Sensenbrenner [R-WI]: http://spredd.it/sh7fWK4J
• Let's keep making & liking pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their Tenth Amendment right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
⇒ Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO): http://www.facebook.com/repkenbuck/p...94117087280428
⇒ Rep. Jason Chaffetz's (R-UT): http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=...90419731073316
(auto-play video...you may wish to mute first)
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan, and please reply here with "done", "tweeted," "posted," etc. to encourage others:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/a5JLR6Fa
⇒ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...33349046710887
Thanks for participating!