Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

About the Forums Here's where you post suggestions about the forums and the software that implements them.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #176
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,804
Re: Any idea why the HH converter doesn't work for some people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh1711 View Post
Thanks. I clicked a few more buttons, and it seems like the converter doesn't like the word "Rush", for a reason, that I can't comprehend. The primary suspects "$" and "4 spaces" (aka long title) seem to work just fine. In case you can still edit/add to the ticket, I'd appreciate it, if you would include that.
Thank you. I have added the comments but had to move all of the comments and hands/pics to another ticket. This had already been documented and I forgot to do a search before I wrote the ticket above.

HM-5938
Full Tilt Poker - Hands are not Converting On 2+2

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-5938 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #177
gutshot000
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 178
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

i,m having a problem with this converter. i play mostly on merge, but if i use the forum format on pt4 and paste it into 2+2 converter it doesn't work. if i copy the raw text it works but always cuts out the hole cards
gutshot000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #178
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,804
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutshot000 View Post
i,m having a problem with this converter. i play mostly on merge, but if i use the forum format on pt4 and paste it into 2+2 converter it doesn't work. if i copy the raw text it works but always cuts out the hole cards
You have to use the raw text format option for the converter to work. Try using the converter drop-down menu option to 'show plain results' instead of 'show spoiler for results'.

FWIW it seems to work fine for me with or without the spoilers. If you continue to have problems please email a copy of the raw text from PT4 and also try to find the original hand history file from the \pt4\processed folder and email them to us for testing. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

If it is a problem with PT4 we obviously can't fix it but we won't be sure unless we can duplicate it on our end.

- Copy Raw from PT4 with spoilers.

    Merge, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #16673411

    CO: $6.07 (151.8 bb)
    BTN: $3.94 (98.5 bb)
    SB: $3.85 (96.3 bb)
    BB: $4 (100 bb)
    UTG+1: $0.78 (19.5 bb)
    UTG+2: $3.86 (96.5 bb)
    MP1: $1.83 (45.8 bb)
    MP2: $1.44 (36 bb)
    MP3: $9.09 (227.3 bb)

    Preflop:
    UTG+1 calls $0.04, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.22, BTN folds, SB calls $0.20, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $0.18, MP1 calls $0.18

    Flop: ($0.92) 7 9 K (4 players)
    SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.46, SB raises to $2.30, UTG+1 calls $0.56 and is all-in, 2 folds

    Turn: ($2.50) 8 (2 players, 1 is all-in)
    River: ($2.50) 2 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

    Spoiler:



    Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
    fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #179
    gutshot000
    centurion
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Posts: 178
    Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      Merge, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #16674761

      BB: $12.35 (123.5 bb)
      MP: $14.78 (147.8 bb)
      CO: $14.36 (143.6 bb)
      BTN: $11.06 (110.6 bb)
      SB: $27.76 (277.6 bb)

      Preflop:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.35, SB raises to $0.95, BB calls $0.85, BTN calls $0.60

      Flop: ($2.85) 7 9 7 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $1.16, BTN raises to $6.33, SB calls $6.33, BB raises to $11.40 and is all-in, BTN calls $3.78 and is all-in, SB calls $5.07

      Turn: ($35.76) 9 (3 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($35.76) K (3 players, 2 are all-in)

      Results: $35.76 pot ($1.78 rake)
      Final Board: 7 9 7 9 K
      BB showed K A and lost (-$12.35 net)
      BTN showed T 6 and lost (-$11.06 net)
      SB showed 7 7 and won $33.98 ($21.63 net)



      Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.






      this is what it looks like when i try to post, i noticed your's looked similar to mine, i haven't really posted any hands on this site, but looking at some other posts it shows your hole cards in the beginning of the post not on the bottom like this one does, is that just because its a different site?
      gutshot000 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 03-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #180
      fozzy71
      Carpal \'Tunnel
       
      fozzy71's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
      Posts: 36,804
      Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gutshot000 View Post
      .......

      this is what it looks like when i try to post, i noticed your's looked similar to mine, i haven't really posted any hands on this site, but looking at some other posts it shows your hole cards in the beginning of the post not on the bottom like this one does, is that just because its a different site?
      If you use the 2+2 converter the known hole cards are normally shown at the end of the post in a spoiler. I don't see any on the last page of this thread with the hold cards at the beginning of the hand. Perhaps the hands you saw were converted with a different converter or used the tracker's built in forum format.

      The only way for us to possibly find out what is causing the problem is for you to send us the original hand history file as written by the poker client (from the \pt4\processed folder) via email so we can import it to HM1, HM2, PT4, etc.


      Here is the same hand from before using the PT4 built in forum format converter:

      Merge - $0.04 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

      CO: 151.75 BB (VPIP: 45.83, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 12.50, Hands: 24)
      BTN: 98.5 BB (VPIP: 16.22, PFR: 6.76, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 148)
      Hero (SB): 96.25 BB
      BB: 100 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 9.52, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 21)
      UTG: 19.5 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 70)
      UTG+1: 96.5 BB (VPIP: 18.75, PFR: 9.38, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 66)
      UTG+2: 45.75 BB (VPIP: 52.00, PFR: 26.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 102)
      MP: 36 BB (VPIP: 31.37, PFR: 7.84, 3Bet Preflop: 4.76, Hands: 51)
      MP+1: 227.25 BB (VPIP: 19.33, PFR: 1.68, 3Bet Preflop: 2.63, Hands: 119)

      Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

      Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 7 7

      UTG calls 1 BB, fold, UTG+2 calls 1 BB, fold, fold, CO raises to 5.5 BB, fold, Hero calls 5 BB, fold, UTG calls 4.5 BB, UTG+2 calls 4.5 BB

      Flop: (23 BB, 4 players) 7 9 K
      Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, CO bets 11.5 BB, Hero raises to 57.5 BB, UTG calls 14 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

      Turn: (62.5 BB, 2 players) 8

      River: (62.5 BB, 2 players) 2

      Hero shows 7 7 (Three of a Kind, Sevens) (Pre 67%, Flop 75%, Turn 84%)
      UTG shows 2 A (One Pair, Twos) (Pre 33%, Flop 25%, Turn 16%)
      Hero wins 59.5 BB


      And here it is using the HM2 export to 2+2 format:

        Merge, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
        Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

        CO: $6.07 (151.8 bb)
        BTN: $3.94 (98.5 bb)
        Hero (SB): $3.85 (96.3 bb)
        BB: $4 (100 bb)
        UTG+1: $0.78 (19.5 bb)
        UTG+2: $3.86 (96.5 bb)
        MP1: $1.83 (45.8 bb)
        MP2: $1.44 (36 bb)
        MP3: $9.09 (227.3 bb)

        Preflop: Hero is SB with 7 7
        UTG+1 calls $0.04, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.22, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.20, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $0.18, MP1 calls $0.18

        Flop: ($0.92) 7 9 K (4 players)
        Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.46, Hero raises to $2.30, UTG+1 calls $0.56 and is all-in, 2 folds

        Turn: ($2.50) 8 (2 players, 1 is all-in)
        River: ($2.50) 2 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

        Spoiler:
        fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 03-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #181
        gutshot000
        centurion
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Posts: 178
        Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
        If you use the 2+2 converter the known hole cards are normally shown at the end of the post in a spoiler. I don't see any on the last page of this thread with the hold cards at the beginning of the hand. Perhaps the hands you saw were converted with a different converter or used the tracker's built in forum format.

        The only way for us to possibly find out what is causing the problem is for you to send us the original hand history file as written by the poker client (from the \pt4\processed folder) via email so we can import it to HM1, HM2, PT4, etc.


        Here is the same hand from before using the PT4 built in forum format converter:

        Merge - $0.04 NL - Holdem - 9 players
        Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

        CO: 151.75 BB (VPIP: 45.83, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 12.50, Hands: 24)
        BTN: 98.5 BB (VPIP: 16.22, PFR: 6.76, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 148)
        Hero (SB): 96.25 BB
        BB: 100 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 9.52, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 21)
        UTG: 19.5 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 70)
        UTG+1: 96.5 BB (VPIP: 18.75, PFR: 9.38, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 66)
        UTG+2: 45.75 BB (VPIP: 52.00, PFR: 26.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 102)
        MP: 36 BB (VPIP: 31.37, PFR: 7.84, 3Bet Preflop: 4.76, Hands: 51)
        MP+1: 227.25 BB (VPIP: 19.33, PFR: 1.68, 3Bet Preflop: 2.63, Hands: 119)

        Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

        Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 7 7

        UTG calls 1 BB, fold, UTG+2 calls 1 BB, fold, fold, CO raises to 5.5 BB, fold, Hero calls 5 BB, fold, UTG calls 4.5 BB, UTG+2 calls 4.5 BB

        Flop: (23 BB, 4 players) 7 9 K
        Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, CO bets 11.5 BB, Hero raises to 57.5 BB, UTG calls 14 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

        Turn: (62.5 BB, 2 players) 8

        River: (62.5 BB, 2 players) 2

        Hero shows 7 7 (Three of a Kind, Sevens) (Pre 67%, Flop 75%, Turn 84%)
        UTG shows 2 A (One Pair, Twos) (Pre 33%, Flop 25%, Turn 16%)
        Hero wins 59.5 BB


        And here it is using the HM2 export to 2+2 format:

          Merge, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
          Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

          CO: $6.07 (151.8 bb)
          BTN: $3.94 (98.5 bb)
          Hero (SB): $3.85 (96.3 bb)
          BB: $4 (100 bb)
          UTG+1: $0.78 (19.5 bb)
          UTG+2: $3.86 (96.5 bb)
          MP1: $1.83 (45.8 bb)
          MP2: $1.44 (36 bb)
          MP3: $9.09 (227.3 bb)

          Preflop: Hero is SB with 7 7
          UTG+1 calls $0.04, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.22, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.20, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $0.18, MP1 calls $0.18

          Flop: ($0.92) 7 9 K (4 players)
          Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.46, Hero raises to $2.30, UTG+1 calls $0.56 and is all-in, 2 folds

          Turn: ($2.50) 8 (2 players, 1 is all-in)
          River: ($2.50) 2 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

          Spoiler:



          look at your example, the hole cards are shown in the preflop section. that might be because you used hem format, using the forum tab on pt4 and pasting it into your converter doesn't work, i get the red message. how do you access the processed folder in pt4 for some reason when i look at the history file from carbon poker, all the files are empty
          gutshot000 is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 03-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #182
          fozzy71
          Carpal \'Tunnel
           
          fozzy71's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Mar 2007
          Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
          Posts: 36,804
          Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by gutshot000 View Post
          look at your example, the hole cards are shown in the preflop section. that might be because you used hem format, using the forum tab on pt4 and pasting it into your converter doesn't work, i get the red message. how do you access the processed folder in pt4 for some reason when i look at the history file from carbon poker, all the files are empty
          Ahh, yes, I didn't think to take a close look at those hands after I made my post. That is how the HM2 Hand History Viewer > Copy to Clipboard As Two Plus Two (2+2) option works.

          The 2+2 Converter requires the hands be pasted into it in their original/raw format.

          PT4 moves hands by default to - C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed

          You can verify the path in the Configure > Site & Import Options > Preferences menu.

          If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
          fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 04-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #183
          AlienSpaceBat
          table tilting animal
           
          AlienSpaceBat's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Mar 2010
          Location: rainycity
          Posts: 9,698
          Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

          Will the converter get support for run it twice HHs ?
          AlienSpaceBat is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 04-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #184
          fozzy71
          Carpal \'Tunnel
           
          fozzy71's Avatar
           
          Join Date: Mar 2007
          Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
          Posts: 36,804
          Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AlienSpaceBat View Post
          Will the converter get support for run it twice HHs ?
          It appears to handle it similarly to how HM1/2 handles it: It only shows the first board but the results take both boards into account. I will write up a feature request to see if we can somehow have both boards shown in the spoiler.

          Last edited by fozzy71; 04-02-2013 at 09:38 PM.
          fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
          Old 09-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #185
          Carnivore
          Carpal \'Tunnel
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Posts: 6,310
          Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

            Pacific, $3/$6 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 4 Players
            Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #19508261

            Hero (BB): $660.50 (110.1 bb)
            CO: $1,873.60 (312.3 bb)
            BTN: $720.20 (120 bb)
            SB: $737.97 (123 bb)

            Preflop: Hero is BB with T J 3 6
            CO folds, BTN calls $6, SB folds, Hero checks

            Flop: ($15) 9 4 4 (2 players)
            Hero checks, BTN checks

            Turn: ($15) K (2 players)
            Hero bets $15, BTN calls $15

            River: ($45) Q (2 players)
            Hero bets $20, BTN raises to $105, Hero raises to $360, BTN raises to $699.20 and is all-in, Hero calls $279.50 and is all-in

            Spoiler:



            Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
            Carnivore is offline   Reply With Quote
            Old 09-22-2013, 03:18 AM   #186
            Carnivore
            Carpal \'Tunnel
             
            Join Date: Aug 2008
            Posts: 6,310
            Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

            error post
            Carnivore is offline   Reply With Quote
            Old 09-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #187
            tylertwo
             
            tylertwo's Avatar
             
            Join Date: May 2012
            Location: The Boz turns...
            Posts: 8,192
            Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
            error post
            Yeah sure...

            Nice hand Carnivore!
            tylertwo is offline   Reply With Quote
            Old 11-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #188
            all_in_pockets
            veteran
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Location: Shoving T9s @ WSOP FT
            Posts: 2,512
            Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

            Hey all, I'm having troubles converting my hand ever since I joined!

            when trying to use the hand converter, it says - The hand history pasted contained formatting, spaces or special characters that are non-standard or was for a site or game type that is not supported.

            If you use Hold'em Manager, you can select the CASH GAMES or TOURNEY tab and then right click on the specific hand and select "Copy Selected Hands To Clipboard" and then paste.

            Thing is i dont use holdem manager or duecescracked or any other HUD's....why wont it convert my H/H?? it's really annoying and I'm not getting anyone responding to my posts , and if they do they tell me to "convert hand".

            please someone help me :|
            all_in_pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
            Old 11-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #189
            fozzy71
            Carpal \'Tunnel
             
            fozzy71's Avatar
             
            Join Date: Mar 2007
            Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
            Posts: 36,804
            Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

            What site is the hand history from and how exactly are you copying it to your clipboard? Please post an example in [code] tags. If you don't want your screen name outed please PM it to me using the code tags and I can take a look at it.
            fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
            Old 12-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #190
            tiltshove1
            grinder
             
            Join Date: Dec 2013
            Posts: 541
            Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Poker Stars, $25 Buy-in (900/1,800 blinds, 225 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 9 Players
              Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #21410371

              CO: 68,598 (38.1 bb)
              BTN: 42,862 (23.8 bb)
              SB: 118,823 (66 bb)
              BB: 78,922 (43.8 bb)
              UTG+1: 44,854 (24.9 bb)
              UTG+2: 97,560 (54.2 bb)
              MP1: 19,895 (11.1 bb)
              MP2: 39,858 (22.1 bb)
              Hero (MP3): 104,751 (58.2 bb)

              Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T 2
              4 folds, Hero raises to 3,600, 2 folds, SB calls 2,700, BB calls 1,800

              Flop: (12,825) Q 8 9 (3 players)
              SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

              Turn: (12,825) K (3 players)
              SB checks, BB bets 7,200, Hero raises to 17,213, SB folds, BB calls 10,013

              River: (47,251) Q (2 players)
              BB checks, Hero bets 27,432, BB calls 27,432

              Spoiler:



              Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
              tiltshove1 is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-01-2014, 02:17 AM   #191
              MilesBennettDyson
              newbie
               
              Join Date: Feb 2014
              Posts: 17
              Help using the hand history converter

              Hi, I'm a new member here and a 888 Poker user. I want to post some hands to get some help but I can't use the hand history converter. When I try to post a 888 poker hand it gives an error. Any help on this? Thanks!
              MilesBennettDyson is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-01-2014, 09:56 AM   #192
              fozzy71
              Carpal \'Tunnel
               
              fozzy71's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
              Posts: 36,804
              Re: Help using the hand history converter

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MilesBennettDyson View Post
              Hi, I'm a new member here and a 888 Poker user. I want to post some hands to get some help but I can't use the hand history converter. When I try to post a 888 poker hand it gives an error. Any help on this? Thanks!
              This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

              The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7783: 2+2 converter does not import Pacific hands

              If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7783 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
              fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #193
              MilesBennettDyson
              newbie
               
              Join Date: Feb 2014
              Posts: 17
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              OK, thanks!
              MilesBennettDyson is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #194
              C0tilli0n
              journeyman
               
              C0tilli0n's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Oct 2013
              Posts: 375
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Hello, I am trying to convert hands from 888, hands with stats and I don't know how, can someone help?
              C0tilli0n is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #195
              fozzy71
              Carpal \'Tunnel
               
              fozzy71's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
              Posts: 36,804
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by C0tilli0n View Post
              Hello, I am trying to convert hands from 888, hands with stats and I don't know how, can someone help?
              888 hands will not convert right now (with or without stats) as mentioned above. Once that is fixed we can look into any remaining issues that might affect hands with stats.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
              This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

              The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7783: 2+2 converter does not import Pacific hands

              If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7783 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
              fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-10-2014, 07:42 AM   #196
              SDro
              centurion
               
              Join Date: Apr 2011
              Posts: 104
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              I cannot convert my hand when posting a forum post at 2+2 (or at deucescracked for that matter) but I can at pokerhandreplays.com for example. What is wrong?

              I first export it to my hard drive as always, copy and paste it. Here is my example of copied history:

              ***** LuckyAcePoker.com Hand History for Game 292914259 *****
              $1/$2 Blinds No Limit Holdem - *** 05 03 2014 20:50:31
              Table Halifax 6 Max (Real Money)
              Seat 4 is the button
              Total number of players : 5
              Seat 2: superprobe ( $71.75 )
              Seat 4: itsokman ( $312.55 )
              Seat 6: 1 ( $232.48 )
              Seat 7: icebbberg ( $204 )
              Seat 9: IdriveBenzz ( $203 )
              1 posts small blind [$1]
              icebbberg posts big blind [$2]
              ** Dealing down cards **
              Dealt to Limitless1 [ 7s, 7h ]
              IdriveBenzz folds
              superprobe folds
              itsokman folds
              1 raises [$5]
              icebbberg calls [$4]
              ** Dealing flop ** [ 6h, 7d, 2h ]
              1 bets [$9]
              icebbberg raises [$27]
              1 raises [$41]
              icebbberg calls [$23]
              ** Dealing turn ** [ Th ]
              1 checks
              icebbberg checks
              ** Dealing river ** [ 9s ]
              1 checks
              icebbberg checks
              ** Summary **
              1 shows [ 7s, 7h ]
              icebbberg mucks [ 7c, Qc ]
              1 collected [ $108 ]
              SDro is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-10-2014, 08:52 AM   #197
              fozzy71
              Carpal \'Tunnel
               
              fozzy71's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
              Posts: 36,804
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SDro View Post
              I cannot convert my hand when posting a forum post at 2+2 (or at deucescracked for that matter) but I can at pokerhandreplays.com for example. What is wrong?

              I first export it to my hard drive as always, copy and paste it. Here is my example of copied history:

              ***** LuckyAcePoker.com Hand History for Game 292914259 *****
              $1/$2 Blinds No Limit Holdem - *** 05 03 2014 20:50:31
              Table Halifax 6 Max (Real Money)
              Seat 4 is the button
              Total number of players : 5
              Seat 2: superprobe ( $71.75 )
              Seat 4: itsokman ( $312.55 )
              Seat 6: 1 ( $232.48 )
              Seat 7: icebbberg ( $204 )
              Seat 9: IdriveBenzz ( $203 )
              1 posts small blind [$1]
              icebbberg posts big blind [$2]
              ** Dealing down cards **
              Dealt to Limitless1 [ 7s, 7h ]
              IdriveBenzz folds
              superprobe folds
              itsokman folds
              1 raises [$5]
              icebbberg calls [$4]
              ** Dealing flop ** [ 6h, 7d, 2h ]
              1 bets [$9]
              icebbberg raises [$27]
              1 raises [$41]
              icebbberg calls [$23]
              ** Dealing turn ** [ Th ]
              1 checks
              icebbberg checks
              ** Dealing river ** [ 9s ]
              1 checks
              icebbberg checks
              ** Summary **
              1 shows [ 7s, 7h ]
              icebbberg mucks [ 7c, Qc ]
              1 collected [ $108 ]
              This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. I will bump this issue with management to see if we can get it moved up the priority list.

              The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7783: 2+2 converter does not import Pacific hands

              If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7783 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
              fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 03-17-2014, 07:06 AM   #198
              mamzicles
              centurion
               
              Join Date: Mar 2014
              Location: your mamas house
              Posts: 103
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
                Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #24937391

                BTN: $4.30 (86 bb)
                SB: $4.95 (99 bb)
                BB: $5.30 (106 bb)
                UTG: $4.38 (87.6 bb)
                Hero (MP): $5 (100 bb)
                CO: $5.09 (101.8 bb)

                Preflop: Hero is MP with 4 A
                UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 3 folds, BB calls $0.10

                Flop: ($0.32) 8 4 T (2 players)
                BB bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15

                Turn: ($0.62) 4 (2 players)
                BB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

                River: ($2.02) 8 (2 players)
                BB bets $3.65, Hero calls $3.65

                Spoiler:



                Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
                mamzicles is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 09-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #199
                mooncow
                newbie
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2014
                Posts: 30
                Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Hello
                is the hand history converter working with pacific (888) cash hands?
                mooncow is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 09-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #200
                fozzy71
                Carpal \'Tunnel
                 
                fozzy71's Avatar
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2007
                Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
                Posts: 36,804
                Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by mooncow View Post
                Hello
                is the hand history converter working with pacific (888) cash hands?
                Unfortunately not. I am going to have our QA & Testing Manager bump this ticket (and the other converter issues) with our management/developers again so we can get some traction on these issues to try and get them resolved sooner rather than later.
                fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote

                Reply
                      

                Thread Tools
                Display Modes

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off


                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


                Powered by vBulletin®
                Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
                Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
                Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
                 
                 
                Poker Players - Streaming Live Online