Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

About the Forums Here's where you post suggestions about the forums and the software that implements them.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #126
gedanken
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
gedanken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: <--clowns, jokers-->
Posts: 6,283
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

does the converter work with stars playchip hands? I can't get it to do anything with this:

PokerStars Home Game Hand #79351512384: {2+2 Home Poker Forum} Tournament #550124835, 1+0 Omaha Pot Limit - Level II (20/40) - 2012/04/23 18:37:47 PT [2012/04/23 21:37:47 ET]
Table '550124835 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Akhanar (9850 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 2: SaxManMike (9780 in chips)
Seat 3: gedanken (10780 in chips)
Seat 8: pfapfap (9325 in chips)
Seat 9: pdrome (10265 in chips)
SaxManMike: posts small blind 20
gedanken: posts big blind 40
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gedanken [Qh Tc 9h 4s]
pfapfap: raises 60 to 100
pdrome: calls 100
Akhanar: folds
SaxManMike: calls 80
gedanken: calls 60
*** FLOP *** [Qs 9s 6h]
SaxManMike: checks
gedanken: checks
pfapfap: checks
pdrome: bets 300
SaxManMike: folds
gedanken: calls 300
pfapfap: calls 300
*** TURN *** [Qs 9s 6h] [Jd]
gedanken: checks
pfapfap: checks
pdrome: bets 700
gedanken: calls 700
pfapfap: raises 2300 to 3000
pdrome: folds
gedanken: raises 7380 to 10380 and is all-in
pfapfap: calls 5925 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1455) returned to gedanken
*** RIVER *** [Qs 9s 6h Jd] [4c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
gedanken: shows [Qh Tc 9h 4s] (two pair, Queens and Nines)
pfapfap: shows [Ah Kd Th 3c] (a straight, Nine to King)
pfapfap collected 19850 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 19850 | Rake 0
Board [Qs 9s 6h Jd 4c]
Seat 1: Akhanar (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: SaxManMike (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 3: gedanken (big blind) showed [Qh Tc 9h 4s] and lost with two pair, Queens and Nines
Seat 8: pfapfap showed [Ah Kd Th 3c] and won (19850) with a straight, Nine to King
Seat 9: pdrome folded on the Turn
gedanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #127
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,703
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

I am sorry but it does not support play money hands.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #128
gedanken
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
gedanken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: <--clowns, jokers-->
Posts: 6,283
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

could someone post a hand from a real-money tournament to show the differences? maybe I could hack the headers to mimic a convertible hand. That would be easier than typing up the hand from scratch.
gedanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #129
Sokol
grinder
 
Sokol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Playground
Posts: 562
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

I am trying to convert hand from Stars MT SNG, but when I go to Convert nothing happens.
HH is from HEM (right click> Copy hands..), I tried with both Chrome and Mozilla but w/no success.
Sokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #130
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,703
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
I am trying to convert hand from Stars MT SNG, but when I go to Convert nothing happens.
HH is from HEM (right click> Copy hands..), I tried with both Chrome and Mozilla but w/no success.
It appears that the converter is broken for some hands. Did your stars client update recently? Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to fozzy@holdemmanager.com

I can not get my Merge HH's to convert either. I will write up a bug for the developers and try to get it fixed ASAP but I will need some stars hands from you since I cant play there. One of our testers played some cash hands on stars and they converted properly so it may be related to the Tourney hands.

* Try deselcting the [ ] Store Hand publicly and it should work.

Last edited by fozzy71; 05-27-2012 at 12:12 PM.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #131
Sokol
grinder
 
Sokol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Playground
Posts: 562
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

It works!
You"re the man

Thanks!
Sokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #132
word1985
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pleasantville
Posts: 704
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Were you able to resolve the issue of converting hands via Merge? I'm trying to convert one from Carbon Poker to no avail. Thanks!
word1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #133
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,703
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by word1985 View Post
Were you able to resolve the issue of converting hands via Merge? I'm trying to convert one from Carbon Poker to no avail. Thanks!
* Try deselcting the [ ] Store Hand publicly and it should work.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #134
word1985
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pleasantville
Posts: 704
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
* Try deselcting the [ ] Store Hand publicly and it should work.
Still not working...getting this message (an I don't use HEM):

Hand Conversion Failed

The hand history pasted contained formatting, spaces or special characters that are non-standard or was for a site or game type that is not supported.

If you use Hold'em Manager, you can select the CASH GAMES or TOURNEY tab and then right click on the specific hand and select "Copy Selected Hands To Clipboard" and then paste.
word1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #135
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,703
Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by word1985 View Post
Still not working...getting this message (an I don't use HEM):

Hand Conversion Failed

The hand history pasted contained formatting, spaces or special characters that are non-standard or was for a site or game type that is not supported.

If you use Hold'em Manager, you can select the CASH GAMES or TOURNEY tab and then right click on the specific hand and select "Copy Selected Hands To Clipboard" and then paste.
Where are you getting the hands from? The Merge\history folder or from a 3rd party tracker? Which skin are you playing on?

I have no problems converting the original from the \HM2Archive folder XML file or by the right-click > Copy command in HM2 as long as I deselect that [ ] Store Hands Publicly option.

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

    Merge, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

    CO: $4 (100 bb)
    BTN: $2.58 (64.5 bb)
    SB: $8.15 (203.8 bb)
    Hero (BB): $4 (100 bb)
    UTG+1: $4.53 (113.3 bb)
    UTG+2: $2.97 (74.3 bb)
    MP1: $4 (100 bb)
    MP2: $10.87 (271.8 bb)
    MP3: $2.34 (58.5 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is BB with 4 T
    CO posts BB OOP, 5 folds, CO checks, 2 folds, Hero checks

    Flop: ($0.10) A 6 6 (2 players)
    Hero checks, CO checks

    Turn: ($0.10) 2 (2 players)
    Hero checks, CO checks

    River: ($0.10) J (2 players)
    Hero checks, CO bets $0.04, Hero folds

    Spoiler:
    fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #136
    word1985
    adept
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Pleasantville
    Posts: 704
    Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Where are you getting the hands from? The Merge\history folder or from a 3rd party tracker? Which skin are you playing on?

    I have no problems converting the original from the \HM2Archive folder XML file or by the right-click > Copy command in HM2 as long as I deselect that [ ] Store Hands Publicly option.

    If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

      Merge, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

      CO: $4 (100 bb)
      BTN: $2.58 (64.5 bb)
      SB: $8.15 (203.8 bb)
      Hero (BB): $4 (100 bb)
      UTG+1: $4.53 (113.3 bb)
      UTG+2: $2.97 (74.3 bb)
      MP1: $4 (100 bb)
      MP2: $10.87 (271.8 bb)
      MP3: $2.34 (58.5 bb)

      Preflop: Hero is BB with 4 T
      CO posts BB OOP, 5 folds, CO checks, 2 folds, Hero checks

      Flop: ($0.10) A 6 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

      Turn: ($0.10) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

      River: ($0.10) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.04, Hero folds

      Spoiler:

      I was trying to copy the HH directly from history page while playing. I'm using Carbon Poker. Basically, I'll click "History," find the hand that I want, copy it over, and then try to convert it on here, kinda like I used to do it on FTP. Am I going about it the wrong way?
      word1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #137
      fozzy71
      Carpal \'Tunnel
       
      fozzy71's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
      Posts: 36,703
      Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by word1985 View Post
      I was trying to copy the HH directly from history page while playing. I'm using Carbon Poker. Basically, I'll click "History," find the hand that I want, copy it over, and then try to convert it on here, kinda like I used to do it on FTP. Am I going about it the wrong way?
      We can not convert those hand histories because they are not in the original format. You will need to copy the hand in it's original format from the XML file in the \HandHistory folder, or copy it in it's original format from HM via the Right-Click > Copy (not sure if PT will allow you to copy directly from their GUI in the original format).
      fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #138
      word1985
      adept
       
      Join Date: Apr 2008
      Location: Pleasantville
      Posts: 704
      Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      Thanks!
      word1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #139
      Glastoki
      newbie
       
      Glastoki's Avatar
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: Dallas, TX
      Posts: 17
      Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but what is the best way to get hands from Carbon Poker on here? Do I just need to read through this thread for the answer?
      Glastoki is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #140
      fozzy71
      Carpal \'Tunnel
       
      fozzy71's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
      Posts: 36,703
      Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Glastoki View Post
      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but what is the best way to get hands from Carbon Poker on here? Do I just need to read through this thread for the answer?
      Read the following quotes and it should lead you to the answer.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by word1985 View Post
      I was trying to copy the HH directly from history page while playing. I'm using Carbon Poker. Basically, I'll click "History," find the hand that I want, copy it over, and then try to convert it on here, kinda like I used to do it on FTP. Am I going about it the wrong way?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
      We can not convert those hand histories because they are not in the original format. You will need to copy the hand in it's original format from the XML file in the \HandHistory folder, or copy it in it's original format from HM via the Right-Click > Copy (not sure if PT will allow you to copy directly from their GUI in the original format).

      Once you copy the hand history just click the 'Hand History Converter' blue hyperlink when making a post and paste the hand history into the converter, untick the [ ] store hands publicly option, and then click 'convert hand history'.
      fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #141
      mentatat
      grinder
       
      mentatat's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Apr 2011
      Location: Brighton, UK
      Posts: 646
      Hand History Converter not currently working for me

      This hasn't been working for me today. Tried on a few different browsers. Seems to be connecting to the server, then nothing happens. Hands are Zoom hands. I've noticed before I've had to delete the "Zoom" portion of the hand history to get them to work correctly. So they have worked in the past, just not at the moment.
      mentatat is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #142
      fozzy71
      Carpal \'Tunnel
       
      fozzy71's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
      Posts: 36,703
      Re: Hand History Converter not currently working for me

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mentatat View Post
      This hasn't been working for me today. Tried on a few different browsers. Seems to be connecting to the server, then nothing happens. Hands are Zoom hands. I've noticed before I've had to delete the "Zoom" portion of the hand history to get them to work correctly. So they have worked in the past, just not at the moment.
      This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

      The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5024: TwoPlusTwo (2+2) Hand History Converter: Add Zoom Support

      If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-5024 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
      fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #143
      mentatat
      grinder
       
      mentatat's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Apr 2011
      Location: Brighton, UK
      Posts: 646
      Re: Hand History Converter not currently working for me

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
      This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

      The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5024: TwoPlusTwo (2+2) Hand History Converter: Add Zoom Support

      If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-5024 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
      Hi Fozzy. Thanks for the response.

      But my point is that is has been working in the past (before today) as long as I removed the 'Zoom' part from the hand history. So my question was more about what has changed today?
      mentatat is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 05-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #144
      fozzy71
      Carpal \'Tunnel
       
      fozzy71's Avatar
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
      Posts: 36,703
      Re: Hand History Converter not currently working for me

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mentatat View Post
      Hi Fozzy. Thanks for the response.

      But my point is that is has been working in the past (before today) as long as I removed the 'Zoom' part from the hand history. So my question was more about what has changed today?
      I don't think anything has changed on our end (today, or recently). I added your comments to the open bug in case it might help the developers when adding proper zoom support. Hopefully we can get this fixed asap and I just had my supervisor assign this bug and the bug with the '[ ] store hands publicly' problem to a developer to try and expedite the fix.
      fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
      Old 07-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #145
      m.chali1234
      stranger
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Posts: 14
        Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
        Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

        MP3: $10 (100 bb)
        CO: $10 (100 bb)
        BTN: $10 (100 bb)
        SB: $10.14 (101.4 bb)
        BB: $24.52 (245.2 bb)
        UTG+2: $13.93 (139.3 bb)
        MP1: $4.90 (49 bb)
        Hero (MP2): $10 (100 bb)

        Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7 K
        3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, 4 folds

        Spoiler:


          Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
          Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #13497491

          MP3: $10 (100 bb)
          Hero (CO): $13.37 (133.7 bb)
          BTN: $10 (100 bb)
          SB: $11.56 (115.6 bb)
          BB: $4.26 (42.6 bb)
          UTG+2: $6.98 (69.8 bb)
          MP1: $13.90 (139 bb)
          MP2: $11.06 (110.6 bb)

          Preflop: Hero is CO with A A
          4 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds

          Flop: ($0.70) 9 5 9 (2 players)
          SB checks, Hero checks

          Turn: ($0.70) 4 (2 players)
          SB checks, Hero bets $0.44, SB folds

          Spoiler:



          Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.


            Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
            Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #13537912

            SB: $14.76 (92.3 bb)
            BB: $16 (100 bb)
            UTG+2: $14.25 (89.1 bb)
            MP1: $5.78 (36.1 bb)
            MP2: $7.52 (47 bb)
            Hero (MP3): $22.17 (138.6 bb)
            CO: $16 (100 bb)
            BTN: $16.32 (102 bb)

            Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A A
            UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.16, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.64, 2 folds, SB calls $0.56, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.48

            Flop: ($2.08) T 9 7 (3 players)
            SB bets $1.44, MP1 calls $1.44, Hero raises to $4.48, SB raises to $14.12 and is all-in, MP1 folds, Hero calls $9.64

            Turn: ($31.76) K (2 players, 1 is all-in)
            River: ($31.76) T (2 players, 1 is all-in)

            Spoiler:



            Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.


              Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10, $0.02 ante No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
              Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #13538152

              MP2: $20.63 (206.3 bb)
              MP3: $33.12 (331.2 bb)
              Hero (CO): $10 (100 bb)
              BTN: $15.91 (159.1 bb)
              SB: $10 (100 bb)
              BB: $21.20 (212 bb)
              UTG+1: $14.61 (146.1 bb)
              UTG+2: $22.41 (224.1 bb)
              MP1: $17.61 (176.1 bb)

              Preflop: Hero is CO with A A
              5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.20

              Flop: ($1.13) Q 6 J (3 players)
              BB bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90, BTN calls $0.90

              Turn: ($3.83) 2 (3 players)
              BB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50, BTN calls $2.50

              River: ($11.33) J (3 players)
              BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $5, BB folds, Hero calls $5

              Spoiler:



              Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.

              Last edited by Mike Haven; 07-17-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: 4 posts merged
              m.chali1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 07-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #146
              PaulieWlnuts
              veteran
               
              PaulieWlnuts's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Oct 2007
              Location: YOYO
              Posts: 2,046
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I'm having trouble using the converter to post hands from Merge. I go into HEM select the cash tab, find the hand I want to post, right click, click view, use the copy to clipboard for twoplus two feature, and am still getting a conversion error? I also tried copy and pasting the the hand in the "view" window and that didn't work either...
              PaulieWlnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
              Old 07-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #147
              fozzy71
              Carpal \'Tunnel
               
              fozzy71's Avatar
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
              Posts: 36,703
              Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulieWlnuts View Post
              Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I'm having trouble using the converter to post hands from Merge. I go into HEM select the cash tab, find the hand I want to post, right click, click view, use the copy to clipboard for twoplus two feature, and am still getting a conversion error? I also tried copy and pasting the the hand in the "view" window and that didn't work either...
              Make sure you have our latest internal build with Merge support - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

              Copy to CB as 2+2 from the Hand History Viewer:

                Merge, $25 Buy-in (500/1,000 blinds, 100 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players
                Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

                CO: 35,865 (35.9 bb)
                Hero (BTN): 56,329 (56.3 bb)
                SB: 38,397 (38.4 bb)
                BB: 27,983 (28 bb)
                MP: 16,426 (16.4 bb)

                Preflop: Hero is BTN with T 7
                4 folds

                Spoiler:



                Right-Click > Copy from Hands datagrid and pasted into 2+2 converter:

                Quote:
                Hand Conversion Failed
                I will need to write a bug for our developers to fix this.
                fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #148
                Alex399
                journeyman
                 
                Alex399's Avatar
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2010
                Posts: 291
                Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Just figured out that I need to install Holdem Manager to be able to use this hand history converter, If this is wrong then I feel very retarded right now

                Is it not possible to just copy the text that comes up in the "Instant Hand History" Dialogue box in the Pokerstars software?????

                when I've tried it just brings back an error message about the formatting not being correct

                I dont use Holdem Manager and didn't really want to install it

                Can someone please help

                Thank you
                Alex399 is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #149
                fozzy71
                Carpal \'Tunnel
                 
                fozzy71's Avatar
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2007
                Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
                Posts: 36,703
                Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alex399 View Post
                Just figured out that I need to install Holdem Manager to be able to use this hand history converter, If this is wrong then I feel very retarded right now

                Is it not possible to just copy the text that comes up in the "Instant Hand History" Dialogue box in the Pokerstars software?????

                when I've tried it just brings back an error message about the formatting not being correct

                I dont use Holdem Manager and didn't really want to install it

                Can someone please help

                Thank you
                You do not need to install HM to use this. You just need to copy the original hand history in it's original format. You may need to disable the [x] 'Store hand publicly' option. One of our testers just tried this copying from the instant hand history window and had no problems.
                fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #150
                Alex399
                journeyman
                 
                Alex399's Avatar
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2010
                Posts: 291
                Re: **** Official Two Plus Two Hand Converter (Powered By Hold'em Manager) ****

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
                You do not need to install HM to use this. You just need to copy the original hand history in it's original format. You may need to disable the [x] 'Store hand publicly' option. One of our testers just tried this copying from the instant hand history window and had no problems.
                I have already tried this before but it brought up the error message about the formatting being incorrect

                Are you sure there are no small changes I need to make to the hand history text taken straight from the "Instant Hand History" dialogue box?

                I'll give this a go tomorrow again and see if it's working

                Thanks
                Alex399 is offline   Reply With Quote

                Reply
                      

                Thread Tools
                Display Modes

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off


                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 PM.


                Powered by vBulletin®
                Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
                Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
                Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
                 
                 
                Poker Players - Streaming Live Online