Re: take manies the f do
Razz MTT Tips:
3rd Street decisions:
1. If you start out with 3 low cards, by all means raise and reraise and build huge pots. You have to get your money in there as a favorite. You can't let your A23 get sucked out on by A46; make him Pay to Play! I mean you have to be a 75% favorite there.
2. Don't listen to others; play with 9s and Ts under. These are good hands, hell you can even reraise with this hand if you'd like. Odds are the other player is just stealing your ante.
3. If it's Heads up; please defend your blind with hands like A7K, 34Q. Don't let that guy bully your upcard. These guys are always bluffing.
4th Street tips:
1. If you brick 4th and opponent hits baby, definitey call and think about reraising b/c most likely the guy paired his baby card; so you are already ahead with a draw to T+.
2. If you have a draw to 98 or 87 or some good darw like that, please build the pot. You're most likey ahead of the guy's hand even though they have 2 babies showing. PPl just want to bluff you.
5th Street tips:
1. If you have a hand like a made rough 9 or worse and the opponent is showing a pair of babies with another baby but you think he has 2 nonpaired babies underneath. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING FOR, BET! You have a 9 low with a draw to an 8! Build that pot to the capped amount if that's what it takes. you have 2 draws to your 8!
6 & 7th Street tips:
1. If you play 5th street, you should be committed to playing these two streets. So you have to at least call both and raise 7th when you make your 8 and 9 lows because it chases a bluff out and gets another value bet out of a guy with a weaker hand. If he raises, feel free to cap, it's only 1 more BB.