Revised Final rules
Prop Bet Overview:
Silent_0ne (Silent_0ne69 on PokerStars/FTP/MicroGaming) will play 669,000+ hands at $100nl/pl and show a profit within 31 days. Silent_0ne is risking $1 for every $5 of those betting against.
Webcam URL: http://www.justin.tv/silent_0ne69
Prop Bet Escrow/Judge:
jalexand42 will be the judge and escrow for this bet. There is no prior relationship between jalexand42 and Silent_0ne, other than jalexand42 judging Silent_One's prior props. Judging will be done with the intent of enforcing fairness and the spirit of the rules as they are listed below (or adjusted based on bettor's agreement prior to the bet beginning). Jalexand42 will receive 1% of the total amount wagered in this bet as compensation for judging/escrow.
Rules for Silent_0ne:
1. Must play AT LEAST 669k
hands within 31 days.
2. Must show positive profit ($1+), NOT counting bonuses or rakeback.
3. All play must be on PokerStars.
4. All play must be at $100 nl/pl full ring
tables only. Euro tables will be allowed. No
CAP tables allowed. All current buyin tables and possible future implements by pokerstars will be allowed. He is allowed to play shorthanded at FR tables. Any play outside of these conditions (HU tables, 6max tables etc.) will not count.
5. All play will be done under a webcam. Very limited intermittant interruptions in webcam will not be grounds for disqualification. In the event of a non-brief interruption in the webcam feed, play will stop until the webcam issue can be resolved. In the event that this issue is due to no fault of the prop bettor (webcam stream provider failure, etc.) then the judge can provide a short extension of the prop bet corresponding to the period where the bettor is not allowed to play due to lack of a web cam.
6. Silent_0ne69 is allowed to hide himself from search if desired to avoid being targetted.
7. All play must be in accordance with the intent of legitamite play. No chip dumping, collusion, ghosting, team play, etc. will be allowed. This does not include casual watching by friends, etc.
8. Will provide contact information to the Judge and individuals betting against (phone/skype/aim/msn) in case of emergencies/webcam issues.
9. Silent_0ne can quit at ANY time after hitting the hand goal and showing $1 in profit. If he hits the hand goal, but does not show a profit, he can continue to play until the 31 days is up to try to reach a profit.
10. Will request PokerStars provide all hand histories directly to the Judge.
11. Silent_0ne69 must eat AT LEAST one hotdog while on webcam.
Rules for individuals betting against Silent_0ne69:
1. Cannot play or induce others to sit and play against Silent_0ne69 UNLESS they are already a $100nl regular. Any $100nl regular who plays at my tables can only have a maximum of 1.5k bet against Silent_0ne69
. Violations will result in the violator's action being forfeited and may result in additional modification/extention by the judge to neutralize the interference.
2. Actions must be in accordance with the intent of having a fair prop bet. No actions (including but NOT limited to: slowing down tables, chip dumping, collusion, ghosting/coaching players on Silent_0ne69 tables) can be taken with the intent to affect the outcome of the prop bet. Violations will result in the violator's action being forfeited and may result in additional modification/extention to neutralize the interference.
3. Wagerers must provide their PokerStars screen names to Silent_0ne69 and the Judges. These screen names will NOT be disclosed publically!
4. Wagerers MUST be regular players with established history on a site like PTR or good history on 2+2. This is to prevent issues with bad money locking the escrow's accounts, freerolls, etc. If you are completely unknown or have poor history, you will not be allowed to bet.
If any bettor goes against the spirit of the bet, or makes someone else go against the spirit of the bet, their bets will be forfeited.(judge’s discretion)
5. Minimum bet of $500 risked by each bettor. ODDS are 5:1, with a bettor risking $500 to win $100 of Silent_0ne69's money.
Other Terms and Clarifications:
1. If Poker Stars goes down at any time, that time will be added on to the 31 days. In order for this to happen, Silent_0ne has to make a post in the thread about Stars being down. The judge will use good faith efforts to verify the outage and determine the length. Example- Pokerstars goes down for 3 hours, those 3 hours will be added on at the 31st day if needed. Silent_0ne cannot retroactively claim an outage unless he immediately posts when it affects him. For example, he can't be away from his computer/sleeping/etc, find out it was down and post claiming that outage later.
2. If something changes on PokerStars that would prevent Silent_0ne from playing 24 tables either due to a bug, policy change, etc, the timeframe will be adjusted to compensate for this fact. For example if Stars decided to cap everyone at 12 tables halfway through the bet, the REMAINING time in the bet would be doubled.
3. If it is not possible for Silent_0ne to play on PokerStars due to poker being banned or a similar reason, the bet would be declared void and all bets returned.
4. If PokerStars shuts down Silent_0ne's account for something that was not his fault, the bet would be declared void and all bets returned UNLESS the judge can find a fair way to compensate, such as pausing the bet and having it resume. For example - if Silent was investigated for being a bot, the bet would be PAUSED while the investigation was ongoing, and if his account was re-opened, the bet would continue.
5. For purposes of this bet, money won/lost in other currencies will be considered to be US Dollars for purposes of the > $1 profit requirement to avoid any currency conversion complication.
6. Any changes by Stars to the structure of the games (such as buyin changes) during the bet will not result in the bet being voided unless the judge rules that it is impossible to continue to pursue the spirit of the bet.
7. In the event of the following emergencies (which must be verified by the judge), the bet will be paused or voided at the judges discretion, with a strong preference towards pausing and continuing as soon as is feasible:
a. Serious illness of Silent_0ne (such as hospitalization)
b. Death of an immediate family member
1. ALL individuals on both side of this bet are REQUIRED to cooperate with all requests of the judge related to this prop bet. I will obviously not disclose any personal information provided, but if you refuse to cooperate with REASONABLE requests for information about suspicious or standard things, your action will be forfeited. Please ask me questions about this if you have them, but I'm not going to let someone stonewall for information if there's potential funny business going on. This is completely intended in good faith and is intended to protect both sides.
2. Spirit of the bet. The spirit of this bet is that Silent_0ne has to fairly play a ton of hands and show a profit within 31 days. Those betting against him are EXPECTED to give him a fair chance to meet this goal, ANY interference or attempts to violate this spirit will be dealt with harshly. If you have questions, TALK TO THE JUDGE FIRST!
3. In the event of challenging circumstances, the judge will consult with well known, respected 2p2'ers for opinions on a fair resolution. Any individuals consulted will be revealed and will be uninvolved parties to this prop bet.
Full Tilt: HibachiMahi, Fish, R (PREFERRED OPTION!)
Stars: HibachiMahi, Republic
Please PM Jalexand42
AND post in the thread when you ship so he can confirm. Please note the rules regarding unknowns with no play history on PTR.
1. If he fails, payment will be made to you on the site you escrowed on, minus the 1% fee.
2. If you escrow on Stars, be aware that my transfer limits are the defaults since I never actively played on Stars. I will attempt to increase my transfer limits at the close of the prop bet to ship money as fast as possible, but be aware that if Stars does not cooperate, I will do the best I can to ship to everyone in the most timely manner possible.