Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 03:46 AM   #61
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,233
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

okay im going to bed. maybe ill wake up tomorrow and just admit defeat. no money in prop bets anymore, the BBV bettors are solid.

any1 who wants to bet, there is 1 million dollars action available. may as well be a millionaire after this or die trying.
Silent_0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #62
HOCKEY!
 
Tumaterminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: self-banned
Posts: 21,866
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

pretty retarded that everyone backed out and original terms weren't clear

was lookin forward to the railaments
Tumaterminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:07 AM   #63
centurion
 
Slim Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Baltimore
Posts: 163
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

No money in props, everyone's a fukn nit.
Slim Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #64
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,888
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_0ne View Post
no bettor may be associated with anyone at 100nl playing in my games who may be prone to targetting me.
(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_0ne View Post
for that part i mean someone bets 5k, shares 2.5k action with a 100nl grinder whos his buddy, and the 100nl grinder just harasses me while i cant defend autopiloting 22-24 tables whereas if I was another 100nl reg i wouldnt recieve the same harrassment from players
i don't think there is a way to determine if this is going on
ToTheInternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #65
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PGC
Posts: 2,011
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

my action is still there if that makes any difference silent, if you are going ahead with this then i will send through another 100 to make it my 1600 to your 400, with initial rules.

very surprised u are struggling to fill the action.
d7o1d1s0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #66
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,233
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7o1d1s0 View Post
my action is still there if that makes any difference silent, if you are going ahead with this then i will send through another 100 to make it my 1600 to your 400, with initial rules.

very surprised u are struggling to fill the action.
i have about 30-35k action. i need atleast 60k action, and ive already lowered the odds to 4 to 1 or gave 2 other options.

i dont understand why it goes from selling out in 24 hours, to a couple of bettors backing out for different random reasons and then some people getting kinda paranoid. people seem to underestimated the difficulty of this...how many people in the world have played 12+ hours of poker for 31 days straight at a limit as difficult as 100nl on stars and able to profit? only way to win here is setting a world record.
Silent_0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #67
HOCKEY!
 
Tumaterminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: self-banned
Posts: 21,866
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Absolutely not, you've already won that prop bet of 600k hands/month fr only, and you did it with quite a bit of profit iirc. Yeah, theres 100k hands more, but u only got 2.8-1 odds.
CJ has been a legendary grinder for a long time..i think well before he took that prop.

op here is a degen. might be a very good player (??) but still a huge degen.
Tumaterminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #68
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
No money in props, everyone's a fukn nit.
yup
stevenab87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #69
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Gullanian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London
Posts: 13,598
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

It's ok silent it's just the first of many drama bomb I bought a **** load of popcorn for this thread
Gullanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #70
banned
 
The_Truth1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 658
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

gl
The_Truth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #71
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,233
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Reserve List:
JudyIsApunk - 2k
bandonlooper1 - 0.5k
MindGamez - 1k
Pleex - 15k
mrdurdenptp - 1k
borgsex - 1k
mdm13 - 1k
Gorilla Boy - 2k
toony - 1k
d7o1d1s0 - 1.5k
galen - 7k
linzeelowhan - 1k
junkmail3 - 1.5k
---
total = 35.5k

got 30k action left. i also can alter the rules to one of the following:

changes to rules:

option 1
4 to 1 odds

option 2
669k hands at fullring with with no CAP tables allowed

option 3
616969 hands at fullring with 3 to 1 odds (cap tables allowed)

action available if anyone interested. by feb 7th I want to start. this is a tough bet so i'm going to fast until this bet starts to help prepare myself for the 0 time i'll have to eat food while grinding.

i dont want to be a pain in the butt with this thread though, so i'll just have it locked after feb 7th if no1 wants to participate.
Silent_0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #72
HOCKEY!
 
Tumaterminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: self-banned
Posts: 21,866
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

do the master cleanse no joke
Tumaterminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #73
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 439
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_0ne View Post
Reserve List:
JudyIsApunk - 2k
bandonlooper1 - 0.5k
MindGamez - 1k
Pleex - 15k
mrdurdenptp - 1k
borgsex - 1k
mdm13 - 1k
Gorilla Boy - 2k
toony - 1k
d7o1d1s0 - 1.5k
galen - 7k
linzeelowhan - 1k
junkmail3 - 1.5k
---
total = 35.5k

got 30k action left. i also can alter the rules to one of the following:

changes to rules:

option 1
4 to 1 odds

option 2
669k hands at fullring with with no CAP tables allowed

option 3
616969 hands at fullring with 3 to 1 odds (cap tables allowed)

action available if anyone interested. by feb 7th I want to start. this is a tough bet so i'm going to fast until this bet starts to help prepare myself for the 0 time i'll have to eat food while grinding.

i dont want to be a pain in the butt with this thread though, so i'll just have it locked after feb 7th if no1 wants to participate.


book 2k for me for option 2
I_Poke_4_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:49 AM   #74
veteran
 
ach ja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: I run like God, like always ldo...
Posts: 2,687
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_0ne View Post
i have about 30-35k action. i need atleast 60k action, and ive already lowered the odds to 4 to 1 or gave 2 other options.

i dont understand why it goes from selling out in 24 hours, to a couple of bettors backing out for different random reasons and then some people getting kinda paranoid. people seem to underestimated the difficulty of this...how many people in the world have played 12+ hours of poker for 31 days straight at a limit as difficult as 100nl on stars and able to profit? only way to win here is setting a world record.
You're surprised that you're not getting much action when Waterfall couldnt get any action at 3-1 for 600k hands at 100NL?
ach ja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #75
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,233
re: **669k HANDS, 31 DAYS, $100NL FULL RING, $1 PROFIT PROP BET Interest Thread (RENAMED)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Poke_4_Fun View Post
book 2k for me for option 2
option 2
imo out of all 3 options i gave, that is the hardest one. are other bettors satisfied if I adjust the rules to option 2, which would exclude 6max and CAP tables.

Reserve List:
JudyIsApunk - 2k
bandonlooper1 - 0.5k
MindGamez - 1k
Pleex - 15k
mrdurdenptp - 1k
borgsex - 1k
mdm13 - 1k
Gorilla Boy - 2k
toony - 1k
d7o1d1s0 - 1.5k
galen - 7k
linzeelowhan - 1k
junkmail3 - 1.5k
I_Poke_4_Fun - 2k
---
total = 37.5k


Quote:
Originally Posted by ach ja View Post
You're surprised that you're not getting much action when Waterfall couldnt get any action at 3-1 for 600k hands at 100NL?
yes, i am very surprised. waterfall is an experienced fullring grinder with 3.6 million hands on pokerstars, who can 24 table fullring tables with a positive winrate. i havent played over 50-60k hands lifetime on fullring at 100nl. im also a slight losing player at fullring not including all the pressure ill be under, playing 14-16 hours per day. 14 hours assuming I can efficiently 24 table fast tables every day for 31 days at all times with no table selection, tables breaking, or breaks themselves. up to date, ive averaged 800-900 hands/hour which seems to be my current comfortablity level.

oh btw, i added 100k hands to the bet. kind of crazy im attempting to profit at a stake im no proven winner at with no experience multi tabling 24 tables at 100nl while attempting to accomplish a world record for most hands ever played in a month....at fullring with option two.

i have no idea why i keep pushing for this because im just going to regret it if it proceeds. my friends have all warned me this is a bad and -ev idea. i just have this weird craving inside of me, i just cant explain it.
Silent_0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive