Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2017, 01:37 PM   #26
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

With all the responses you've given me, you could've easily refuted one or any of the possible points I've made. yet you choose to say, no one cares, I'm wasting my time (WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE). However at the end of the day, what I'm saying is true.

OP's claims are ridiculous of him playing 25/50 PLO for 2 months. And yes I know most of this forum probably doesn't believe in OP nor care in him, I felt the need to put on him blast because of the blatant lies.

PM'ing him serves no purpose. He's lying. And it's quite clear. There's nothing I need from him.

What I want, is for him to feel embarrassed that he felt the need to lie online via his claims.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:39 PM   #27
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFolding View Post
I don't feel the need to counter your accusations as, and it's pretty apparent, I don't really care about the validity of them. Nobody else is really gonna care much either.
If you don't care about the validity of OP's claims of playing 25/50 PLO, then we cannot discuss anything (this is my whole point).

I would appreciate it, with all my heart, instead of you avoiding the subject, you either agree or disagree with my points. Instead of AVOIDING.

I ask you directly. YES OR NO.

Do you believe that OP is playing 25/50 PLO RN in vegas for 2 months with his $25K roll and $15K profits. YES OR NO. 5 BUYSIN. 2.5 buyins if they straddle. Which most do.

Do you belive that OP has won $100K+ and god knows what other amounts from 25/50 50/100 50/100/200 PLO?

Is any of this reasonable for OP to have only $15K profits w/ a $25K roll given all his play? YES OR NO?
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:48 PM   #28
NeverCalling
enthusiast
 
NeverCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

NeverCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #29
NeverCalling
enthusiast
 
NeverCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

NeverCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #30
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

@NeverCalling - which movie is that from Johnny Depp. Seriously.

Another person who cannot agree/disagree with my points, but merely claims the same thing. ALL OF THIS IS MEANINGLESS and rather "trivial".

I completely agree. Doesn't mean I'm not correct though about Xriver being a fraud.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #31
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max



After losing most of this roll (he admitted himself about 5 minutes ago), he really has about $20,000 Bankroll (maybe less).

So I find it rather confusing when he tells me to find him at the 25/50 PLO in vegas for 2 months.

Seems like a lie. Just a hunch.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #32
NeverCalling
enthusiast
 
NeverCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

NeverCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:27 PM   #33
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathas2banks View Post


After losing most of this roll (he admitted himself about 5 minutes ago), he really has about $20,000 Bankroll (maybe less).

So I find it rather confusing when he tells me to find him at the 25/50 PLO in vegas for 2 months.
Just saying
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #34
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,344
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

I know it sucks but what can you do?
Gotta get dat downswing
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:01 PM   #35
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 14,371
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

pineapple
FranFran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:38 AM   #36
SenpaiSwift
newbie
 
SenpaiSwift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

i can't wait to see the thread he posts when he loses the rest
SenpaiSwift is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #37
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenpaiSwift View Post
i can't wait to see the thread he posts when he loses the rest
I promised that attacking XRiverFlop would be my last act of immaturity, so I will refrain from brag posting my IG's #chipporn and alias.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #38
SenpaiSwift
newbie
 
SenpaiSwift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

l o l
SenpaiSwift is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #39
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

I destroyed XFlopRiver. Banished him from his own thread and exposed how broke he is. He only has a $20K bankroll with $15K life time profits over years of play. Lmao.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...4/index13.html

Last edited by whathas2banks; 05-21-2017 at 11:01 AM.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:16 AM   #40
NeverCalling
enthusiast
 
NeverCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathas2banks View Post
I promised that attacking XRiverFlop would be my last act of immaturity, so I will refrain from brag posting my IG's #chipporn and alias.
found u

https://www.instagram.com/dorathedestroya/
NeverCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #41
Maverick93
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 200
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Sorry op, based on all the information i could gather there is zero chance you beat 200nlz. Move down
Maverick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM   #42
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Sorry op, based on all the information i could gather there is zero chance you beat 200nlz. Move down
Luckily I didn't take your advice. Moved up and crushed.

Will I be seeing you at the WSOP main or any other side events?

Last edited by whathas2banks; Yesterday at 02:51 PM.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #43
Maverick93
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 200
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathas2banks View Post
Luckily I didn't take your advice. Moved up and crushed.

Will I be seeing you at the WSOP main or any other side events?
Yep. And how many hands have you "crushed" for exactly? Lol @moving up. Online =/= live.

In b4 op grinds 25z
Maverick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #44
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Yep. And how many hands have you "crushed" for exactly?
I streamed a 100K hand challenge, which I did not complete since 1/2 NLZ rarely fires off since it is the biggest game available.

How else did I get my bankroll? Sucking dick?

Will I be seeing you at the WSOP or any side events?
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM   #45
Maverick93
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 200
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathas2banks View Post

How else did I get my bankroll? Sucking dick?

Will I be seeing you at the WSOP or any side events?
Is 50K supposed to be a large bankroll? Idk what events you plan on playing but I sincerely hope you have life roll outside of the 50k you have here, because that's a very small amount of money no offense.
Maverick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #46
NeverCalling
enthusiast
 
NeverCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverCalling View Post
Verified

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathas2banks View Post
I destroyed XFlopRiver. Banished him from his own thread and exposed how broke he is. He only has a $20K bankroll with $15K life time profits over years of play. Lmao.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...4/index13.html
lol XFlopRiver doesn't give a **** about you Dora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Yep. And how many hands have you "crushed" for exactly? Lol @moving up. Online =/= live.

In b4 op grinds 25z
Maverick93 just ended OP
NeverCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM   #47
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Is 50K supposed to be a large bankroll? Idk what events you plan on playing but I sincerely hope you have life roll outside of the 50k you have here, because that's a very small amount of money no offense.
You think my bankroll is $50K? How do you ever come to such a conclusion when I'm insulting a guy for having a $30K bankroll and $20K profits. Would like to hear this explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Is 50K supposed to be a large bankroll? Idk what events you plan on playing but I sincerely hope you have life roll outside of the 50k you have here, because that's a very small amount of money no offense.
Now I know you play 3/5 NL max live (if even, you may just grind 50nl online). I stated I play 5/10/20 PLO with dead /40. Apparently you don't even know the bank roll requirements to play this game professionally since you think my BR is at $50K.

I'm playing $60,000 worth of tournaments in the wsop this year. Pretty sure my bankroll and life roll are quite okay. Will I be seeing you in the main event?

More importantly - tell me your name right now and let's meet in the WSOP Main event. I would love to see if you are registered and going to play, or just another 50 NL grinder online.

Last edited by whathas2banks; Yesterday at 09:31 PM.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #48
whathas2banks
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 56
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverCalling View Post
Verified



lol XFlopRiver doesn't give a **** about you Dora



Maverick93 just ended OP
How did you verify I'm dora. I'm curious how you came to that conclusion. You must be a god at poker. What is your win rate? And how much have you made. With that analysis, jesus you're probably crushing the game for $150/hour!

XFlopRiver does give a shti since he clearly responds to my accusations in his own thread. Matter of fact, if you look at his post dates, it has become rather slow lately after my accusations of him being a fraud. Stated he playing 25/50 PLO in Vegas on the daily, found out and he ADMITTED to having a $20K bankroll. Lmao.

You can't end me if you have made less money career wise than what I make in a good single month. Try making $30K+ May 2017. This has been a pretty good month for me.

@Maverick93 - I'll let you off the hook because I know you cannot afford the $10K main event since you're a 50NL grinder lmao. Simple statistics. No need to exchange contact info. Feel free to prove me wrong though by playing, but I doubt it. You say $50K is a very small amount of money. Play the $10K main. Otherwise you are broke. And a liar. $50K is a lot of money to you if you cannot afford to play. Because I can play it without a sweat, can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick93 View Post
Is 50K supposed to be a large bankroll? Idk what events you plan on playing but I sincerely hope you have life roll outside of the 50k you have here, because that's a very small amount of money no offense.
You are playing 25 and 50NL online. Come on man. You imply $50,000 is not a lot of money "a very small amount, no offense" yet you cannot even afford to play bigger? Show me you're not a typical shti online 2+2 casual pretending he's good when you're dirt broke. Play the main.

Wait a minute. I promised to end my immaturity with XFlopRiver and that was it... I'll stop. Pinky promise.

Last edited by whathas2banks; Yesterday at 09:55 PM.
whathas2banks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:23 AM   #49
cheltNAM
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cheltenham
Posts: 2,164
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

why are you so insecure bro?
cheltNAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #50
Maverick93
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 200
Re: 1st 15 Buy-in Downswing at $1/2 Zoom 6max

This is great. Rest assured op, I have made more than enough to put myself through an undergrad program + a postgraduate program and still have significantly more than 50k debt free. That being said, I would never donk 10k of that off at the main. I don't claim to have 500k sitting in my bank account. Do you? Because from what I understand you can "play the main without a sweat". Playing a tournament worth 20% of your roll does not constitute "playing without a sweat". Either you've got a roll of at least 300k or you are delusional and fos.

Edit: Since you like mentioning statistics, ill tell you that if you still need to ask if 15bi downswings are normal, the odds of you beating 200z on stars in the current climate are tremendously against you

Last edited by Maverick93; Today at 09:30 AM.
Maverick93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online